User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

Default KWLM - King, Warrior, Magician or Lover.

Description: While "birds of a feather flock together" in terms of shared values and beliefs, when it comes to lifelong relationships, opposites really do attract. Opposite personalities create a perfect, self-sustaining friendship—an effortless connection—because their opposite emotional and intellectual skills complement and complete each other. That's why the key to finding your soul mate and best friend for life (or even your perfect partner in business!) depends not only on you having a firm grasp on your own personality, but also the ability to identify your polar opposite—the best match for you.

My Comments: This shit is way more interesting than MBTI! The concept is originally based on mature masculine archetypes that linger in the minds of every man (1. All 4 types reside in every man. 2. There are female versions too), but heck, they seem to have adapted the concept to a more general public.

Kings: Like the greatest rulers in history, Kings and Queens bring people together with knowledge and nurturing.
    Warriors: A force of nature, Warriors have the power and confidence to conquer any task.
    Magicians: At the center of celebration and spectacle, Magicians inspire us with confidence and delight.
    Lovers: With a gift for art and mystery, Lovers share a deeper meaning and vision of the world.

Link: KWML Personality Test

So, what corner are you kicking it at?
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

i actually had something like this in mind before i ever heard about MBTI. i remember having "warriors" and "supporters" as archetypes, as well as "rogues", and invariants that linked a primary and a secondary archetype together. roughly in the terms of function theory, those would correlate to (respectively) Te, Fi, Ne. you could then be a primary warrior and a secondary supporter, which would lead you to be decisive, but still caring enough for people.

come to think of it, it is sort of weird that it would come this close to what MBTI really is.

--

i think the test is pretty bad. there were at least 2 questions that i wouldn't want to answer because neither (out of 4) choices fit. besides that, there seems to be a lack of difference in some aspects. what makes a lover different from a king?

the dichotomies need to be cleared up, and the archetypes clearly defined. until that is done, i consider it a statue... pretty but useless.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

heart on fire

You have to sign up to take this test. Screw that.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Abracadabra—You are predominately a Magician!

You also possess aspects of the King/Queen, Lover, and Warrior personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 35.7% Magician, 28.6% King/Queen, 28.6% Lover, and 7.1% Warrior.*

Creative, adventurous, and energetic, you are the life of the party and people are naturally drawn to your spirit and confidence. They also stand back in awe of your magical ability to multitask and exercise "street smarts." Not only do you dream big, you actually make those dreams happen. A natural at making things happen that would seem impossible to most others, you do especially well in performance and sales roles.

While you're full of emotional confidence like the Warrior, you're much more outgoing and outlandish, which often puts you at the center of celebration and spectacle.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    You have to sign up to take this test. Screw that.
    Thanks to my magician powers, whoever has the email address "skig at aol.com" will be getting a weekly newsletter addressed to "Stooge."
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Look out, Michelangelo—You are predominately a Lover!

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, Magician, and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% Lover, 30.8% Warrior, 23.1% Magician, and 7.7% King/Queen.*

STRENGTHS

* Creative
    * Caring
    * Idealistic

WEAKNESSES

* Passive
    * Lazy
    * Over-sensitive

LOVER NOTABLES

Johnny Depp, Alanis Morisette, Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Louis Armstrong, Mark Anthony, Ashton Kutcher, Hugh Grant, Larry King, Rhonda Byrne, Ellen Degeneres, Albert Einstein, Paris Hilton, Carrie (Sex and the City)

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

Location on the cognitive-emotional spectrum
    In the top right quadrant of the spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more right-brained—creative, intuitive, holistic, and spontaneous.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Mother Teresa, Gandhi
    Now there's a HOT love scene. *bow chicka wow wow*

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, Magician, and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 53.8% Lover, 23.1% Warrior, 15.4% Magician, and 7.7% King/Queen.*

With a gift for art and mystery, Lovers share a deeper meaning and vision of the world
    STRENGTHS
    Creative
    Caring
    Idealistic
    WEAKNESSES
    Passive
    Lazy
    Over-sensitive

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

Location on the cognitive-emotional spectrum
    In the top right quadrant of the spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more right-brained—creative, intuitive, holistic, and spontaneous.

Attractions
    Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and analytical Warrior.
    Not surprising:

NF=Lover
    NT=Magician
    SF=King/Queen
    ST=Warrior

Seriously, that was so cheap.

heart on fire

Thank you very much Jeffster, I was not looking at it clearly.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, King/Queen, and Magician personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 35.7% Lover, 28.6% Warrior, 21.4% King/Queen, and 14.3% Magician.*

With a gift for art and mystery, Lovers share a deeper meaning and vision of the world

STRENGTHS

Creative
    Caring
    Idealistic
    WEAKNESSES

Passive
    Lazy
    Over-sensitive
    LOVER NOTABLES

Johnny Depp, Alanis Morisette, Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Louis Armstrong, Mark Anthony, Ashton Kutcher, Hugh Grant, Larry King, Rhonda Byrne, Ellen Degeneres, Albert Einstein, Paris Hilton, Carrie (Sex and the City)

DIVE IN

Want to discover your partner's KWML personality?

Send your partner this test now!

Read Doctor Paul's latest book, Secret Psychology of How We Fall in Love, to discover a 9-step program for understanding the dating brain and finding lasting love!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Athenian200 View Post
    Not surprising:

NF=Lover
    NT=Magician
    SJ=King/Queen
    SP=Warrior

Seriously, that was so cheap.
    BZZZ. Warrior was my lowest. The magician in this quiz is an entertainer, not an NT-wizard type.