• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

KWLM - King, Warrior, Magician or Lover.

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Abracadabra—You are predominately a Magician!

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, King/Queen, and Lover personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% Magician, 23.1% Warrior, 23.1% King/Queen, and 15.4% Lover.*

At the center of celebration and spectacle, Magicians inspire us with confidence and delight

STRENGTHS

* Confident
* Spontaneous
* Dynamic

WEAKNESSES

* Unpredictable
* Uncaring
* Foolhardy

Creative, adventurous, and energetic, you are the life of the party and people are naturally drawn to your spirit and confidence. They also stand back in awe of your magical ability to multitask and exercise "street smarts." Not only do you dream big, you actually make those dreams happen. A natural at making things happen that would seem impossible to most others, you do especially well in performance and sales roles.

While you're full of emotional confidence like the Warrior, you're much more outgoing and outlandish, which often puts you at the center of celebration and spectacle.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Queen
You also possess aspects of the Lover, Warrior, and Magician personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 53.8% King/Queen, 23.1% Lover, 15.4% Warrior, and 7.7% Magician.*

Protective, orderly, and wise, you're a disciplined leader and an excellent advisor who likes to make and play by the rules. While you prefer to oversee and issue commands without necessarily being the one to carry them out, you're also very compassionate and nurturing—sometimes to a fault of being passive. A lover of learning characterized by wisdom, you enjoy giving advice and others often seek it from you.

At your best within the confines of your own "castle," you prefer that which is safe, secure, and known. No surprise then that you're most comfortable interacting one-on-one with those you love or want to know better, and that your confidence looses steam in new situations.

d4mselfly

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Warrior.

A force of nature, Warriors have the power and confidence to conquer any task

STRENGTHS
Confident
Focused
Independent

WEAKNESSES
Harsh
Impulsive
Insensitive

Confident, competitive, and analytical, you are a fierce and steady protector of your friends, family, and all things you hold dear. You're extremely ambitious, targeted, and determined—almost to a fault of being self-centered—and are an undeniable force of industriousness.

While you're logical, orderly, and respect the rules like the King and Queen, you're much more assertive and always ready to dive into action or conflict. Because you prefer to be somewhat isolated, you tend to have few very good friends, but these friends definitely count on you whenever there's a task to be done with precision.

Pretty good except for the impulsive bit.

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
chart_king.gif

All hail—You are predominately a King or Queen!

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, Lover, and Magician personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% King/Queen, 30.8% Warrior, 23.1% Lover, and 7.7% Magician.*

Protective, orderly, and wise, you're a disciplined leader and an excellent advisor who likes to make and play by the rules. While you prefer to oversee and issue commands without necessarily being the one to carry them out, you're also very compassionate and nurturing—sometimes to a fault of being passive. A lover of learning characterized by wisdom, you enjoy giving advice and others often seek it from you.

At your best within the confines of your own "castle," you prefer that which is safe, secure, and known. No surprise then that you're most comfortable interacting one-on-one with those you love or want to know better, and that your confidence looses steam in new situations.

STRENGTHS

* Analytical
* Nurturing
* Wise

WEAKNESSES

* Passive
* Judgemental
* Egotistical

KING/QUEEN NOTABLES

Sting, Gwenyth Paltrow, Jimmy Carter, Brad Pitt, Celine Dion, Lance Armstrong, Hillary Clinton, Michael Crichton, Tom Brady, John Elway, Barbara Walters, Denzel Washington, Charlotte (Sex and the City)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
the test says I'm a magician, but I think I'm more of a lover

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hello Spartacus—You are predominately a Warrior! :2ar15:
You also possess aspects of the Lover and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 53.8% Warrior, 30.8% Lover, and 15.4% King/Queen.

Confident, competitive, and analytical, you are a fierce and steady protector of your friends, family, and all things you hold dear. You're extremely ambitious, targeted, and determined—almost to a fault of being self-centered—and are an undeniable force of industriousness.

While you're logical, orderly, and respect the rules like the King and Queen, you're much more assertive and always ready to dive into action or conflict. Because you prefer to be somewhat isolated, you tend to have few very good friends, but these friends definitely count on you whenever there's a task to be done with precision.

Location on the cognitive-emotional spectrum
Located in the lower left quadrant of this spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of confidence. Your style of thinking tends to be more left-brained— logical, sequential, rational, and objective.

STRENGTHS
Confident
Focused
Independent
WEAKNESSES
Harsh
Impulsive
Insensitive

WARRIOR NOTABLES
Russell Crowe, Gwen Stefani, Dick Cheney, Margaret Thatcher, Madonna, Demi Moore, Rob Zombie, Carl Lewis, Pink, Venus Williams, Donald Rumsfeld, Oprah, Teddy Roosevelt, Jack Welch, Justin Timberlake, Jennifer Lopez, Hugh Hefner, Miranda (Sex and the City)

why do I get stuck with so many assholes? :thelook:

Jaguar

Hello Spartass — You are predominately a Warrior!
A force of nature, Warriors have the power and confidence to conquer any task.

Confident, competitive, and analytical, you are a fierce and steady protector of your friends, family, and all things you hold dear. You're extremely ambitious, targeted, and determined almost to a fault of being self-centered and are an undeniable force of industriousness.

Strengths:

• Confident
  • Focused
  • Independent

Weaknesses:

• Harsh
  • Impulsive
  • Insensitive

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm a Queen.

Like the greatest rulers in history, Kings and Queens bring people together with knowledge and nurturing

STRENGTHS
Analytical
Nurturing
Wise

WEAKNESSES
Passive
Judgemental
Egotistical

G

Ginkgo

kwml_text.jpg

Description: While "birds of a feather flock together" in terms of shared values and beliefs, when it comes to lifelong relationships, opposites really do attract. Opposite personalities create a perfect, self-sustaining friendship�an effortless connection�because their opposite emotional and intellectual skills complement and complete each other. That's why the key to finding your soul mate and best friend for life (or even your perfect partner in business!) depends not only on you having a firm grasp on your own personality, but also the ability to identify your polar opposite�the best match for you.

My Comments: This shit is way more interesting than MBTI! The concept is originally based on mature masculine archetypes that linger in the minds of every man (1. All 4 types reside in every man. 2. There are female versions too), but heck, they seem to have adapted the concept to a more general public.

Kings: Like the greatest rulers in history, Kings and Queens bring people together with knowledge and nurturing.
Warriors: A force of nature, Warriors have the power and confidence to conquer any task.
Magicians: At the center of celebration and spectacle, Magicians inspire us with confidence and delight.
Lovers: With a gift for art and mystery, Lovers share a deeper meaning and vision of the world.

Link: KWML Personality Test

So, what corner are you kicking it at?

I think that while opposites tend to bring more challenges to the table to provide more potential for growth (and thus more sustenance in time) , the resources and energy required for overcoming those challenges tend to drain your means for overcoming other obstacles in your life. You reap what you sew, so if you're having excessive trouble actually working through your differences to the point where you're not reaping very many fruits, then maybe being too oppositional is a bad thing. Of course it's relative to individual circumstances, not all of which can be considered, so relationships are always a gamble unless you have a steady gauge on how happy you really are.

G

Ginkgo

Look out, Michelangelo—You are predominately a Lover!
You also possess aspects of the Warrior, King/Queen, and Magician personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% Lover, 30.8% Warrior, 23.1% King/Queen, and 7.7% Magician.*

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

Location on the cognitive-emotional spectrum
In the top right quadrant of the spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more right-brained—creative, intuitive, holistic, and spontaneous.

Attractions
Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and analytical Warrior.

Quick read
To find out if someone is a Warrior, approach them carefully and in respectful body posture. Then in a funny or flirtatious tone, say "I feel your power." If they warm up to you immediately and respond to your regard for their status and rank, you have found a Warrior. You've also given that person exactly the positive emotional energy they need.

Advice
Learn to fight for what's right, dare to stand alone and be disagreed with, and discover that serious pursuits are not impossible.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think that while opposites tend to bring more challenges to the table to provide more potential for growth (and thus more sustenance in time) , the resources and energy required for overcoming those challenges tend to drain your means for overcoming other obstacles in your life. You reap what you sew, so if you're having excessive trouble actually working through your differences to the point where you're not reaping very many fruits, then maybe being too oppositional is a bad thing. Of course it's relative to individual circumstances, not all of which can be considered, so relationships are always a gamble unless you have a steady gauge on how happy you really are.

I am with someone who is NOT my complete opposite... he came out as a King :cheese:

all of the personality compatibility theories are bullshit in my opinions... nothing ever says that we should be compatible, but we have the same goals and wants out of life on the important things, and both of us have strengths that are the others' weaknesses in some ways, so it tends to work out quite pleasantly :)

Beorn

Permabanned
46.2% Lover, 38.5% Magician, 7.7% Warrior, and 7.7% King.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, King/Queen, and Magician personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% Lover, 30.8% Warrior, 23.1% King/Queen, and 7.7% Magician.

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

In the top right quadrant of the spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more right-brained—creative, intuitive, holistic, and spontaneous.

Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and analytical Warrior.

STRENGTHS
Creative
Caring
Idealistic

WEAKNESSES
Passive
Lazy
Over-sensitive

No argument here, that seems fairly spot on. Granted I can't say for sure that I would necessarily attracted to a warrior per-se, although perhaps once I actually manage to find a date in my life I'll know how well I interact with other kinds of people (note: that does not mean I buy into compatibility personality theory, especially when is offers the old adage of 'opposites attract'; I certainly would never date a TypeA, Conservative, Realist, who is opposed to what I beleive in. In fact I'd rather date someone who was a clone of me. Yes, I'm narcissistic).

stalemate

Post-Humorously
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6

You also possess aspects of the Magician and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 53.8% Lover, 38.5% Magician, and 7.7% King/Queen.*

G

Ginkgo

I am with someone who is NOT my complete opposite... he came out as a King :cheese:

all of the personality compatibility theories are bullshit in my opinions... nothing ever says that we should be compatible, but we have the same goals and wants out of life on the important things, and both of us have strengths that are the others' weaknesses in some ways, so it tends to work out quite pleasantly :)

:happy0065: My thoughts too.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:happy0065: My thoughts too.

:hifive: great minds must think alike!

I'm not letting any damned tests tell me how to live my life... a few letters or a cute title mean NOTHING... NOTHING, I say! :laugh:

UniqueMixture

MBTI Type
estj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I agree with what ginkgo said. Is not the formula for love attraction + common experience + enjoy similar activities?

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your complete personality profile can be described as
38.5% King/Queen, 38.5% Lover, 15.4% Warrior, and 7.7% Magician.

King/Queen
Like the greatest rulers in history, Kings and Queens bring people together with knowledge and nurturing

Located in the upper left quadrant of this spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more left-brained— logical, sequential, rational, and objective

Attractions
Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and creative Magician.

To find out if someone is a Magician, test their performance ability: get their attention, count down from three to one, then say "You're on!" If they break into any kind of performance or entertaining public display, you have found a Magician. You've also given that person exactly the positive emotional energy they need.
:shock:
Advice
Learn to let go, dare to dream, and take action without certainty about the outcome.

Creative, Caring, Idealistic, Passive, Lazy, Over-sensitive

Lover
With a gift for art and mystery, Lovers share a deeper meaning and vision of the world.

Attractions

To find out if someone is a Warrior, approach them carefully and in respectful body posture. Then in a funny or flirtatious tone, say "I feel your power." If they warm up to you immediately and respond to your regard for their status and rank, you have found a Warrior. You've also given that person exactly the positive emotional energy they need.
:huh: :laugh:
Advice
Learn to fight for what's right, dare to stand alone and be disagreed with, and discover that serious pursuits are not impossible.

Analytical, Nurturing, Wise, Passive, Judgmental, Egotistical