User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Holy shit... I'm a lover!

Advice
    Learn to fight for what's right, dare to stand alone and be disagreed with, and discover that serious pursuits are not impossible.

What... I'm good at that!

This test had a lot of questions hitting on my atypical side. I'd organise a surprise party for friends any day, but I love reading and writing. Whenever reading or writing is mentioned, I turn into a total introvert.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Abracadabra—You are predominately a Magician!

At the center of celebration and spectacle, Magicians inspire us with confidence and delight

Creative, adventurous, and energetic, you are the life of the party and people are naturally drawn to your spirit and confidence. They also stand back in awe of your magical ability to multitask and exercise "street smarts." Not only do you dream big, you actually make those dreams happen. A natural at making things happen that would seem impossible to most others, you do especially well in performance and sales roles.

While you're full of emotional confidence like the Warrior, you're much more outgoing and outlandish, which often puts you at the center of celebration and spectacle.

STRENGTHS
    * Confident
    * Spontaneous
    * Dynamic

WEAKNESSES
    * Unpredictable
    * Uncaring
    * Foolhardy
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Thanks to my magician powers, whoever has the email address "skig at aol.com" will be getting a weekly newsletter addressed to "Stooge."

So I'm not the only one who did that? My signup was Booger at booger@eater.com
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTP

What a blend! Your personality is dominated by two related KWML temperaments.
    Your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% Magician, 30.8% Warrior, 23.1% Lover, and 15.4% King/Queen.

MBTI
    I

Haha, I'm a Lover.

35.7% Lover, 28.6% Warrior, 28.6% King/Queen, and 7.1% Magician.

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location on the cognitive-emotional spectrum
    In the top right quadrant of the spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more right-brained—creative, intuitive, holistic, and spontaneous.
    One or two parts are accurate, but on the whole the test is very inaccurate.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I remember taking this test before and I was deemed a Warrior. It interested me so much that I found there is a lot more info out there on the subject. Interesting side note, this psychology/philosophy became a guidance for those involved in the "Mens Movement of the 1990s". See: Amazon.com: King, Warrior, Magician, Lover: Rediscovering the Archetypes of the Mature Masculine (9780062506061): Robert Moore, Douglas Gillette: Books
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ENFJ

I would have never thought that i would be a queen, but it really describes me...rock on!

Protective, orderly, and wise, you're a disciplined leader and an excellent advisor who likes to make and play by the rules. While you prefer to oversee and issue commands without necessarily being the one to carry them out, you're also very compassionate and nurturing—sometimes to a fault of being passive. A lover of learning characterized by wisdom, you enjoy giving advice and others often seek it from you.

At your best within the confines of your own "castle," you prefer that which is safe, secure, and known. No surprise then that you're most comfortable interacting one-on-one with those you love or want to know better, and that your confidence looses steam in new situations
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Located in the upper left quadrant of this spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more left-brained— logical, sequential, rational, and objective.

Attractions
    Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and creative Magician.

Quick read
    To find out if someone is a Magician, test their performance ability: get their attention, count down from three to one, then say "You're on!" If they break into any kind of performance or entertaining public display, you have found a Magician. You've also given that person exactly the positive emotional energy they need.

Advice
    Learn to let go, dare to dream, and take action without certainty about the outcome.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm a lover.

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

In the top right quadrant of the spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more right-brained—creative, intuitive, holistic, and spontaneous.

Attractions
    Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and analytical Warrior.

Quick read
    To find out if someone is a Warrior, approach them carefully and in respectful body posture. Then in a funny or flirtatious tone, say "I feel your power." If they warm up to you immediately and respond to your regard for their status and rank, you have found a Warrior. You've also given that person exactly the positive emotional energy they need.

Advice
    Learn to fight for what's right, dare to stand alone and be disagreed with, and discover that serious pursuits are not impossible.

What a blend! Your personality is dominated by two related KWML temperaments.

Your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% Magician, 30.8% Warrior, 23.1% King/Queen, and 15.4% Lover.*

Sniffles

46.2% Lover, 38.5% Warrior, and 15.4% Magician.