User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

phew , I scored King , But that would make me an ESFP... lol, awesome, now I can try to get even more attention!
    5 3 9

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

How many times did you take the test to get that title.. hahaha (just teasing)
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

What a blend! Your personality is dominated by two related KWML temperaments.

Your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% Lover, 30.8% Magician, 23.1% Warrior, and 15.4% King/Queen.*

Lover

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

Magician

Creative, adventurous, and energetic, you are the life of the party and people are naturally drawn to your spirit and confidence. They also stand back in awe of your magical ability to multitask and exercise "street smarts." Not only do you dream big, you actually make those dreams happen. A natural at making things happen that would seem impossible to most others, you do especially well in performance and sales roles.

While you're full of emotional confidence like the Warrior, you're much more outgoing and outlandish, which often puts you at the center of celebration and spectacle.

I... suppose. Yeah!

garbage

Your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% Lover, 30.8% King/Queen, 23.1% Magician, and 15.4% Warrior.*
    I like the idea of their "cognitive/emotional spectrum," with logic/intuition on one axis and nurturing/assertive on the other.

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    You have to sign up to take this test. Screw that.
    Just put a fake email. You don't have to have to provide a real one to take it.

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    I like the idea of their "cognitive/emotional spectrum," with logic/intuition on one axis and nurturing/assertive on the other.
    I like how the test makes me both deeply introverted and insanely extroverted.

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    ISFJ

Abracadabra—You are predominately a Magician!

You also possess aspects of the King/Queen, Lover, and Warrior personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 35.7% Magician, 28.6% King/Queen, 21.4% Lover, and 14.3% Warrior.*

STRENGTHS:

Confident
    Spontaneous
    Dynamic

WEAKNESSES:

Unpredictable
    Uncaring
    Foolhardy

Jedi bunny mind trickz!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% King/Queen, 30.8% Lover, 23.1% Warrior, and 15.4% Magician.*

KWML Personality Test
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTJ

Look out, Michelangelo—You are predominately a Lover!

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, Magician, and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 46.2% Lover, 30.8% Warrior, 15.4% Magician, and 7.7% King/Queen.*
    Uh...wow. Out of the hundreds of quizzes that I've taken this would be the second most inaccurate of them. I'm guessing that answering that I prefer "strong, confident people who know how to get things done" would push me a step in this direction since popular belief holds that opposites attract but otherwise I'm stumped. Well, I'm not exactly sure who this "Michelangelo" is but apparently he needs to look out.
    Surgeons replace one of your neurons with a microchip that duplicates its input-output functions. You feel and behave exactly as before. Then they replace a second one, and a third one, and so on, until more and more of your brain becomes silicon. Since each microchip does exactly what the neuron did, your behavior and memory never change. Do you even notice the difference? Does it feel like dying? Is some other conscious entity moving in with you?
    -Steven Pinker on the Ship of Theseus Paradox

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

A force of nature, Warriors have the power and confidence to conquer any task

Confident, competitive, and analytical, you are a fierce and steady protector of your friends, family, and all things you hold dear. You're extremely ambitious, targeted, and determined—almost to a fault of being self-centered—and are an undeniable force of industriousness.

While you're logical, orderly, and respect the rules like the King and Queen, you're much more assertive and always ready to dive into action or conflict. Because you prefer to be somewhat isolated, you tend to have few very good friends, but these friends definitely count on you whenever there's a task to be done with precision.

STRENGTHS

* Confident
    * Focused
    * Independent

WEAKNESSES

* Harsh
    * Impulsive
    * Insensitive
    Welp, that's me.

Attractions
    Located on the other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is a nurturing and creative Lover.

Quick read
    To find out if someone is a Lover, get their attention by speaking softly and touching them lightly, perhaps on the shoulder. Then say "I can tell you have a lot of feelings and stories to share. Can you tell me one?" If they light up and respond to your emotional sensitivity, you have found a Lover. You've also given that person exactly the positive emotional energy they need.
    I don't think I would say something like that to anyone other than an NF.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Look out, Michelangelo—You are predominately a Lover!

You also possess aspects of the King/Queen, Warrior, and Magician personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% Lover, 30.8% King/Queen, 15.4% Warrior, and 15.4% Magician.

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

STRENGTHS

* Creative
    * Caring
    * Idealistic

WEAKNESSES

* Passive
    * Lazy
    * Over-sensitive
    This fits well.

To find out if someone is a Warrior, approach them carefully and in respectful body posture. Then in a funny or flirtatious tone, say "I feel your power."
    Gross