Seriously, that was so cheap.
    lover and warrior are opposites apparently. i would reckon that:

NF=lover
    NT=warrior
    SJ=king
    SP=magician

results
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

All hail—You are predominately a King or Queen!

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, Magician, and Lover personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 46.2% King/Queen, 30.8% Warrior, 15.4% Magician, and 7.7% Lover.

Protective, orderly, and wise, you're a disciplined leader and an excellent advisor who likes to make and play by the rules. While you prefer to oversee and issue commands without necessarily being the one to carry them out, you're also very compassionate and nurturing—sometimes to a fault of being passive. A lover of learning characterized by wisdom, you enjoy giving advice and others often seek it from you.

At your best within the confines of your own "castle," you prefer that which is safe, secure, and known. No surprise then that you're most comfortable interacting one-on-one with those you love or want to know better, and that your confidence looses steam in new situations.

Strengths
    * Analytical
    * Nurturing
    * Wise

Weaknesses
    * Passive
    * Judgemental
    * Egotistical

Location on the cognitive-emotional spectrum
    Located in the upper left quadrant of this spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more left-brained— logical, sequential, rational, and objective.

Attractions
    Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and creative Magician.

Quick read
    To find out if someone is a Magician, test their performance ability: get their attention, count down from three to one, then say "You're on!" If they break into any kind of performance or entertaining public display, you have found a Magician. You've also given that person exactly the positive emotional energy they need.

Advice
    Learn to let go, dare to dream, and take action without certainty about the outcome.

King/Queen Notables
    Sting, Gwenyth Paltrow, Jimmy Carter, Brad Pitt, Celine Dion, Lance Armstrong, Hillary Clinton, Michael Crichton, Tom Brady, John Elway, Barbara Walters, Denzel Washington, Charlotte (Sex and the City)
    That's a tad coincidental, the majority of my friends fit the "magician" description.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

With a gift for art and mystery, Lovers share a deeper meaning and vision of the world

STRENGTHS
    Creative
    Caring
    Idealistic

WEAKNESSES
    Passive
    Lazy
    Over-sensitive

LOVER NOTABLES
    Johnny Depp, Alanis Morisette, Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Louis Armstrong, Mark Anthony, Ashton Kutcher, Hugh Grant, Larry King, Rhonda Byrne, Ellen Degeneres, Albert Einstein, Paris Hilton, Carrie (Sex and the City)

Location on the cognitive-emotional spectrum
    In the top right quadrant of the spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more right-brained—creative, intuitive, holistic, and spontaneous.

Attractions
    Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and analytical Warrior.

Advice
    Learn to fight for what's right, dare to stand alone and be disagreed with, and discover that serious pursuits are not impossible.

This is not me.

The test doesn't seem to work for TPs since you have to be super decisive to be analytical on here.

MBTI
    ESTP

What a blend! Your personality is dominated by two related KWML temperaments.

Your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% King/Queen, 38.5% Warrior, and 23.1% Magician.*

MBTI
    ESTP

Quote Originally Posted by me_plus_one View Post
    What a blend! Your personality is dominated by two related KWML temperaments.

Your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% King/Queen, 38.5% Warrior, and 23.1% Magician.*
    But ahm, it doesn't seem very accurate.

Phantonym

Apparently, I'm King or Queen. How ambiguous.

46.2% King/Queen, 30.8% Lover, 15.4% Warrior, and 7.7% Magician.

MBTI
    INFP

Hello Spartacus—You are predominately a Warrior!

You also possess aspects of the Lover, Magician, and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 46.2% Warrior, 30.8% Lover, 15.4% Magician, and 7.7% King/Queen.*

A force of nature, Warriors have the power and confidence to conquer any task

STRENGTHS

* Confident
    * Focused
    * Independent

WEAKNESSES

* Harsh
    * Impulsive
    * Insensitive
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Look out, Michelangelo—You are predominately a Lover!

You also possess aspects of the Magician, Warrior, and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% Lover, 23.1% Magician, 23.1% Warrior, and 23.1% King/Queen.*

What's strange is the magician, warrior, and queen all come in evenly.. I must be a beautiful blend..
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

... I better be a king, or I'm going to look really bad
    5 3 9

MBTI
    DEAD
    Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    ... I better be a king, or I'm going to look really bad
    Aww we love ya just the way you are..
    Johari / Nohari

Enneagram 1w2/Lifepath 1/first zodiac sign Aries/first Chinese zodiac sign RAT/first born in my siblings of 3. Did I forget to mention first?

Independent Director