• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

KWLM - King, Warrior, Magician or Lover.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
phew :cheers:, I scored King :happy2:, But that would make me an ESFP... lol, awesome, now I can try to get even more attention! :yay:

Eiddy

Pronounced eye-ee-dee
MBTI Type
DEAD
Enneagram
1w2
:huh: How many times did you take the test to get that title.. hahaha (just teasing)

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
What a blend! Your personality is dominated by two related KWML temperaments.

Your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% Lover, 30.8% Magician, 23.1% Warrior, and 15.4% King/Queen.*

Lover

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

Magician

Creative, adventurous, and energetic, you are the life of the party and people are naturally drawn to your spirit and confidence. They also stand back in awe of your magical ability to multitask and exercise "street smarts." Not only do you dream big, you actually make those dreams happen. A natural at making things happen that would seem impossible to most others, you do especially well in performance and sales roles.

While you're full of emotional confidence like the Warrior, you're much more outgoing and outlandish, which often puts you at the center of celebration and spectacle.

G

garbage

Your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% Lover, 30.8% King/Queen, 23.1% Magician, and 15.4% Warrior.*

I like the idea of their "cognitive/emotional spectrum," with logic/intuition on one axis and nurturing/assertive on the other.

You have to sign up to take this test. Screw that. :D

Just put a fake email. You don't have to have to provide a real one to take it.

Rajah

Reigning Bologna Princess
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I like the idea of their "cognitive/emotional spectrum," with logic/intuition on one axis and nurturing/assertive on the other.
I like how the test makes me both deeply introverted and insanely extroverted.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Abracadabra—You are predominately a Magician!

heading_magician.gif

You also possess aspects of the King/Queen, Lover, and Warrior personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 35.7% Magician, 28.6% King/Queen, 21.4% Lover, and 14.3% Warrior.*

STRENGTHS:

Confident
Spontaneous
Dynamic

WEAKNESSES:

Unpredictable
Uncaring
Foolhardy

chart_magician.gif

Jedi bunny mind trickz!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% King/Queen, 30.8% Lover, 23.1% Warrior, and 15.4% Magician.*

KWML Personality Test

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Look out, Michelangelo—You are predominately a Lover!

You also possess aspects of the Warrior, Magician, and King/Queen personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 46.2% Lover, 30.8% Warrior, 15.4% Magician, and 7.7% King/Queen.*
Uh...wow. Out of the hundreds of quizzes that I've taken this would be the second most inaccurate of them. I'm guessing that answering that I prefer "strong, confident people who know how to get things done" would push me a step in this direction since popular belief holds that opposites attract but otherwise I'm stumped. Well, I'm not exactly sure who this "Michelangelo" is but apparently he needs to look out.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
A force of nature, Warriors have the power and confidence to conquer any task

Confident, competitive, and analytical, you are a fierce and steady protector of your friends, family, and all things you hold dear. You're extremely ambitious, targeted, and determined—almost to a fault of being self-centered—and are an undeniable force of industriousness.

While you're logical, orderly, and respect the rules like the King and Queen, you're much more assertive and always ready to dive into action or conflict. Because you prefer to be somewhat isolated, you tend to have few very good friends, but these friends definitely count on you whenever there's a task to be done with precision.

STRENGTHS

* Confident
* Focused
* Independent

WEAKNESSES

* Harsh
* Impulsive
* Insensitive

Welp, that's me.

Attractions
Located on the other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is a nurturing and creative Lover.

Quick read
To find out if someone is a Lover, get their attention by speaking softly and touching them lightly, perhaps on the shoulder. Then say "I can tell you have a lot of feelings and stories to share. Can you tell me one?" If they light up and respond to your emotional sensitivity, you have found a Lover. You've also given that person exactly the positive emotional energy they need.

:laugh: I don't think I would say something like that to anyone other than an NF.

One Day

MBTI Type
INfP
Enneagram
5w4
Look out, Michelangelo—You are predominately a Lover!

You also possess aspects of the King/Queen, Warrior, and Magician personalities and your complete personality profile can be described as 38.5% Lover, 30.8% King/Queen, 15.4% Warrior, and 15.4% Magician.

Creative, intuitive, and deeply caring, your mind and spirit are open and capable of expressing deep meaning in the world. You represent the artists and nurturers of society—the romantics, the insightful poets and writers, the musicians and painters, the fools who make us laugh with joy—and your gifts of art and mystery resonate powerfully.

While nurturing like a King and Queen, and artistic like a Magician, you sometimes lack the ability to speak up and stand your ground, and have a tendency to be passive and introverted.

STRENGTHS

* Creative
* Caring
* Idealistic

WEAKNESSES

* Passive
* Lazy
* Over-sensitive

This fits well.

To find out if someone is a Warrior, approach them carefully and in respectful body posture. Then in a funny or flirtatious tone, say "I feel your power."

Gross

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Holy shit... I'm a lover!

Advice
Learn to fight for what's right, dare to stand alone and be disagreed with, and discover that serious pursuits are not impossible.

What... I'm good at that!

This test had a lot of questions hitting on my atypical side. I'd organise a surprise party for friends any day, but I love reading and writing. Whenever reading or writing is mentioned, I turn into a total introvert.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Abracadabra—You are predominately a Magician!

At the center of celebration and spectacle, Magicians inspire us with confidence and delight

Creative, adventurous, and energetic, you are the life of the party and people are naturally drawn to your spirit and confidence. They also stand back in awe of your magical ability to multitask and exercise "street smarts." Not only do you dream big, you actually make those dreams happen. A natural at making things happen that would seem impossible to most others, you do especially well in performance and sales roles.

While you're full of emotional confidence like the Warrior, you're much more outgoing and outlandish, which often puts you at the center of celebration and spectacle.

STRENGTHS
* Confident
* Spontaneous
* Dynamic

WEAKNESSES
* Unpredictable
* Uncaring
* Foolhardy

skycloud86

Your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% Magician, 30.8% Warrior, 23.1% Lover, and 15.4% King/Queen.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Haha, I'm a Lover. :devil:

35.7% Lover, 28.6% Warrior, 28.6% King/Queen, and 7.1% Magician.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Location on the cognitive-emotional spectrum
In the top right quadrant of the spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more right-brained—creative, intuitive, holistic, and spontaneous.

One or two parts are accurate, but on the whole the test is very inaccurate.

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4

princess.venus

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I would have never thought that i would be a queen, but it really describes me...rock on!

Protective, orderly, and wise, you're a disciplined leader and an excellent advisor who likes to make and play by the rules. While you prefer to oversee and issue commands without necessarily being the one to carry them out, you're also very compassionate and nurturing—sometimes to a fault of being passive. A lover of learning characterized by wisdom, you enjoy giving advice and others often seek it from you.

At your best within the confines of your own "castle," you prefer that which is safe, secure, and known. No surprise then that you're most comfortable interacting one-on-one with those you love or want to know better, and that your confidence looses steam in new situations
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Located in the upper left quadrant of this spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more left-brained— logical, sequential, rational, and objective.

Attractions
Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and creative Magician.

Quick read
To find out if someone is a Magician, test their performance ability: get their attention, count down from three to one, then say "You're on!" If they break into any kind of performance or entertaining public display, you have found a Magician. You've also given that person exactly the positive emotional energy they need.

Advice
Learn to let go, dare to dream, and take action without certainty about the outcome.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm a lover. :heart:

In the top right quadrant of the spectrum, your personality reflects your strong emotional sense of well-being. Your style of thinking tends to be more right-brained—creative, intuitive, holistic, and spontaneous.

Attractions
Located on other end of the spectrum, your perfect opposite is an assertive and analytical Warrior.

Quick read
To find out if someone is a Warrior, approach them carefully and in respectful body posture. Then in a funny or flirtatious tone, say "I feel your power." If they warm up to you immediately and respond to your regard for their status and rank, you have found a Warrior. You've also given that person exactly the positive emotional energy they need.

Advice
Learn to fight for what's right, dare to stand alone and be disagreed with, and discover that serious pursuits are not impossible.

Qre:us

Your complete personality profile can be described as 30.8% Magician, 30.8% Warrior, 23.1% King/Queen, and 15.4% Lover.*