Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default The Despot/Small Woodland Creature Test

Which despot does your bad side resemble? Which woodland creature symbolizes your good side?

I'm Charlemagne the Squirrel! 38% Brutality, 33% Wackiness, 52% Playfulness, 33% Strength, 65% Kindness, 14% Agility and 54% Intelligence!

Charlemagne was King of the Franks from 768 to his death. Today he is regarded not only as the founding father of both French and German monarchies, but also as the father of Europe: his empire united most of Western Europe for the first time since the Romans. Part of Charlemagne's success as warrior and administrator can be traced to his admiration for learning. His reign and the era it ushered in are often referred to as the Carolingian Renaissance because of the flowering of scholarship, literature, art, and architecture which characterise it. Such success for a mere squirrel is surely one of history's most inexplicable occurrences. The squirrel's good-natured attitude, and love of life were boons to Charlemagne...and to you.

Get your own results: http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the...-creature-test

your resident asshole

Does anyone else get a page load error?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    Does anyone else get a page load error?
    Try it again. I edited the OP, which is probably why that happened. Sorry. It's a really fun test!

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Try it again. I edited the OP, which is probably why that happened. Sorry. It's a really fun test!
    No, the link is still bad for me. Here's an alternate link if anyone else is having problems: HelloQuizzy.com: The Despot / Small Woodland Creature Test

I'll post my results in a few.

your resident asshole

Your result for The Despot / Small Woodland Creature Test ...
    Mao Zedong the Mouse

28% Brutality, 37% Wackiness, 61% Playfulness, 29% Strength, 85% Kindness, 36% Agility and 54% Intelligence!

Mao Zedong the Mouse
    Mao Zedong led the Communist Party of China (CPC) to victory against the Kuomintang (KMT) in the Chinese Civil War, and was the leader of the People’s Republic of China (PRC) from its establishment in 1949 until his death in 1976. Mao remains a controversial figure to this day, with a contentious and ever evolving legacy. Critics blame many of Mao's socio-political programs, such as the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution, for causing severe damage to the culture, society, economy, and foreign relations of China, as well as a possible death toll in the tens of millions. As a mouse, Mao's rise to power was quite surprising and basically inexplicable. The mouse's usual kindness and "live and let live" attitude were quite absent in Mao. Fortunately you don't suffer from the same absences of conscience.
    Apparently I'm a communist mouse from China.

/bump (I'm bored )

Cleopatra the Raccoon
    24% Brutality, 11% Wackiness, 39% Playfulness, 43% Strength, 73% Kindness, 57% Agility and 54% Intelligence!

Cleopatra was a Hellenistic ruler of Egypt, originally sharing power with her father and later with her brothers; eventually gaining sole rule of Egypt. She bore a son for Caesar (Ptolemy Caesar who was nicknamed Caesarion). After Caesar's assassination, she aligned with Mark Antony, with whom she produced a set of twins and a son. Mark Antony originally complained to Cleopatra that she wore too much eye shadow, until realizing it was just her natural raccoon coloring. Historians are still baffled by Cleopatra's rise to power in Egypt, being that raccoons are not native to the region. The raccoons ability to adapt and strength of character served Cleopatra well, as they surely do you.

Joseph Stalin the Otter
    34% Brutality, 15% Wackiness, 39% Playfulness, 38% Strength, 65% Kindness, 43% Agility and 54% Intelligence!

During the late 1930s, Stalin launched the Great Purge (also known as the "Great Terror"), a campaign to purge the Communist Party of people accused of corruption or treachery; he extended it to the military and other sectors of Soviet society. Targets were often executed, imprisoned in Gulag labor camps or exiled. In the years following, millions of ethnic minorities were also deported. Stalin bided his time as a young otter, awaiting the day when his rodent background would be accepted by the Russian people. His ascent to power is still shocking to historians, being that human beings, not otters, typically govern sovereign states. Stalin seemed to possess none of the otter's innate playfulness, agility, or intelligence...luckily for you, you do.

Phantonym

Cleopatra the Raccoon

41% Brutality, 19% Wackiness, 43% Playfulness, 52% Strength, 62% Kindness, 57% Agility and 68% Intelligence!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Charlemagne the Otter

45% Brutality
    37% Wackiness
    61% Playfulness
    57% Strength
    42% Kindness
    36% Agility
    89% Intelligence!

Charlemagne was King of the Franks from 768 to his death. Today he is regarded not only as the founding father of both French and German monarchies, but also as the father of Europe: his empire united most of Western Europe for the first time since the Romans. Part of Charlemagne's success as warrior and administrator can be traced to his admiration for learning. His reign and the era it ushered in are often referred to as the Carolingian Renaissance because of the flowering of scholarship, literature, art, and architecture which characterise it. Charlemagne's status as an otter was never questioned during his reign. The otter's intelligence, playfulness, sense of humor, and just downright lovableness were all vital in Charlemagne's success. Historians today doubt he would have achieved such greatness as a mere human. You have achieved perhaps the most desirable result possible for this test (but don't tell anyone else that, who may have ended up as Adolph Hitler the Slug, for example). Congrats
    ha ha, I aced the exam! I'm such a geek!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Genghis Khan the Beaver

66% Brutality, 26% Wackiness, 26% Playfulness, 86% Strength, 23% Kindness, 43% Agility and 75% Intelligence!

Genghis Khan the Beaver

Genghis Khan was the founder, ruler and emperor of the Mongol Empire, the largest contiguous empire in history. He came to power by uniting many of the nomadic tribes of northeast Asia. After founding the Mongol Empire and being proclaimed "Genghis Khan", he started the Mongol invasions and raids of the Kara-Khitan Khanate, Caucasus, Khwarezmid Empire, Western Xia and Jin dynasties. During his life, the Mongol Empire eventually occupied a substantial portion of Central Asia. Genghis rose to power as a beaver, foregoing the dam-building ways of his kin in favor of world domination. The beaver's superior work ethic, strength, and persistance were essential to Genghis' success, as they surely are to your's.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric