• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Paragon Learning Style Inventory

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
This MBTI uses the old fashioned pen and paper, but I'm curious to know how accurate it is. I scored ISxP.

Link:

take the PLSI

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It doesn't seem very accurate. It gave me a strong J preference, and a lot of the questions didn't make sense in terms of what they were trying to measure. For example, question 46 considers it a sign of intuition for you to start anywhere in a job and to figure things out as you go. This is actually a sign of Perceiving, which can be either intuitive or sensing. Really, the only accurate tests I've taken are the ones at the cognitive processes website. All of the rest place me as an INJ, and it's because they don't test for the eight functions that the four letters are supposed to represent.

/DG/

Could you recommend a decent free type test based on the functions?

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is the test that gives me the most accurate results, and other people who take it seem to like it, as well.

/DG/

This is the test that gives me the most accurate results, and other people who take it seem to like it, as well.

Thanks, I've been looking for this.

Ahh! I tied in Fi and Ti as the top functions again. :steam: Quite odd considering that for ISTPs, Fi is supposed to be the least used function, and in ISFPs, Ti is supposed to be the least used function.

Jaguar

Thanks, I've been looking for this.

Ahh! I tied in Fi and Ti as the top functions again. :steam: Quite odd considering that for ISTPs, Fi is supposed to be the least used function, and in ISFPs, Ti is supposed to be the least used function.

Hi Dis--

If that site is to be believed, it challenges MBTI function orders.
The top 3 function scores for me are virtually dead even:

Ni
Te
Ne
Se
Si
Fe
Fi
Ti

And yet as usual, I get a score of ENTJ.
There is no MBTI/ ENTJ with my functions.
And people wonder why I don't list a type?
Aw, c'mon now. Lol. Get serious.
I don't have a problem with functions,
I have a problem with MBTI claiming what a person's functions are,
like some Nazi dictator
. Heil Hitler!

:hi:

Perseus

MBTI Type
INTP
I find this the most accurate and useful test. However, it does not seem to be currently available.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This MBTI uses the old fashioned pen and paper, but I'm curious to know how accurate it is. I scored ISxP.

Link:

take the PLSI

That link no longer works.

Se: 9
Si: 16
Te: 17
Ti: 21
Fe: 8
Fi: 10
Ne: 19
Ni: 13

Pretty accurate for me.

I find this the most accurate and useful test. However, it does not seem to be currently available.

You have to manually total the number of boxes you checked off.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

It didn't let me see my results, but overall more strongly on Ti then I did Ne. I think I'm an INTP. I eliminated Se because of the questions they asked on here. I reaffirmed by affinity for Ne, but I like reasoning more than ideas per se... I'm going Intro!

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got INTP (borderline ISTP), although that's what I always get on dichotomous tests like these.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I got INXJ. That test seemed very similar to the original MBTI. I wonder what the differences are?