• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Which Famous Poet Are You Test

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
OkCupid.com: Take The Which Famous Poet Are You Test

Charles Bukowski!
You scored 46 Demeanour, 77 Debauchery, 46 Traditionalism, and 80 Expression!

You are a drunk and a grump. You hate everything. Hating things makes you happy. Being happy makes you miserable. Being miserable makes you hate things. You don't mind telling anyone and everyone what you think about everyone and everything. Your masterpiece is "Love is a Dog from Hell", but you don't care.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
E.E. Cummings!
You scored 63 Demeanour, 82 Debauchery, 42 Traditionalism, and 95 Expression!

You are generally good-natured, but you have a dark side, and your dark side wants to party. You make your own rules and say what's on your mind. You love life, but you don't take shit from anyone. You have strong political opinions, but you probably think about sex more often than just about anything else. Your masterpiece is "Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond".

yeap.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Maya Angelou!
You scored 67 Demeanour, 36 Debauchery, 79 Traditionalism, and 55 Expression!

You like to talk about yourself, and you smile ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You're not very daring or original, but hey, that's why Oprah loves you! Your masterpiece is "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings", or at least you think it is.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Alexander Pope!
You scored 71 Demeanour, 55 Debauchery, 67 Traditionalism, and 45 Expression!

13788520616687059462.jpeg

You are all about feeling good, getting down, and attacking the system from the inside out. You know you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, and that's why humour is your weapon of choice. You're an extrovert who doesn't want to change the world, you just want the world to lighten up a little. Your masterpiece is "The Rape of the Lock".

freedom geek

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
Philip Larkin!
You scored 42 Demeanour, 59 Debauchery, 54 Traditionalism, and 70 Expression!
Cheer up, asshole. Everyone loves you, and still you treat them like shit. And still they love you! They love you all the more for it! Why is that, do you suppose? Because you're a freakin genius, that's why! You make an insult sound like love song! You spew your venom at the world and the world laps it up! From your dark, ugly little heart gushes forth a veritable geyser of gorgeous ideas and melodious language. I hate you. Let's hang out sometime. Your masterpiece is "The Less Deceived".

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Cool test.

E.E. Cummings!
You scored 63 Demeanour, 73 Debauchery, 50 Traditionalism, and 70 Expression!

You are generally good-natured, but you have a dark side, and your dark side wants to party. You make your own rules and say what's on your mind. You love life, but you don't take shit from anyone. You have strong political opinions, but you probably think about sex more often than just about anything else. Your masterpiece is "Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond".

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dylan Thomas!

16559350336738783667.jpeg

You scored 75 Demeanour, 64 Debauchery, 54 Traditionalism, and 80 Expression!

Man! Do you love to party or what! If it's not fun, you probably haven't done it in a while. But that doesn't mean you're not serious about some things. You are a person with deep passions and a respect for beauty and craft. The world is a better place for having you in it. Too bad you won't be around that long. Drink up! You're masterpiece is "Under Milkwood".

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
Philip Larkin

Everybody loves me and I make an insult sound like a love song.

A proper vocabulary makes all the difference.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Maya Angelou!

You scored 79 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 63 Traditionalism, and 60 Expression!

You like to talk about yourself, and you smile ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You're not very daring or original, but hey, that's why Oprah loves you! Your masterpiece is "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings", or at least you think it is.

Lol, not very accurate. And not very flattering either, but I don't even know the lady so whatever.

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Dylan Thomas!

You scored 79 Demeanour, 68 Debauchery, 58 Traditionalism, and 85 Expression!

Man! Do you love to party or what! If it's not fun, you probably haven't done it in a while. But that doesn't mean you're not serious about some things. You are a person with deep passions and a respect for beauty and craft. The world is a better place for having you in it. Too bad you won't be around that long. Drink up! You're masterpiece is "Under Milkwood".

Yeah, I could see that.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your result for The Which Famous Poet Are You Test...Dylan Thomas! You scored 79 Demeanour, 64 Debauchery, 58 Traditionalism, and 70 Expression!

16559350336738783667.jpeg

Woo!

I am enjoying this Shiraz right now.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Sytpg ... Thats the beauty of the internet. You don't know then bloody look it up.

Dr. Maya Angelou is a remarkable Renaissance woman who is hailed as one of the great voices of contemporary literature. As a poet, educator, historian, best-selling author, actress, playwright, civil-rights activist, producer and director, she continues to travel the world, spreading her legendary wisdom. Within the rhythm of her poetry and elegance of her prose lies Angelou's unique power to help readers of every orientation span the lines of race and Angelou captivates audiences through the vigor and sheer beauty of her words and lyrics.

Maya Angelou!
You scored 71 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 63 Traditionalism, and 65 Expression!

In all truth, she isn't that bad.

Still I Rise

You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise.

Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.

Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Robert Frost! You scored 29 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 54 Traditionalism, and 60 Expression!
4344358434380978990.jpeg

You are extremely serious. You think too much. You really need to loosen up. Or do you? When people need something done right, they come to you. You're probably very good at giving advice, too. Your friends rely on your sharp mind and refined tastes. That's why they like you. Or at least that's why they keep you around. Your masterpiece is "The Road Not Taken".

Yep. EXTREMELY SERIOUS!!
That's me. And it has made all the difference.

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
Robert Frost! You scored 29 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 54 Traditionalism, and 60 Expression!
4344358434380978990.jpeg

You are extremely serious. You think too much. You really need to loosen up. Or do you? When people need something done right, they come to you. You're probably very good at giving advice, too. Your friends rely on your sharp mind and refined tastes. That's why they like you. Or at least that's why they keep you around. Your masterpiece is "The Road Not Taken".

Yep. EXTREMELY SERIOUS!!
That's me. And it has made all the difference.

Wow. Good for you. No debauchery. No venom.

I've always preferred Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening and Birches. Birches is probably too long, though.

Not a poet, but given my choice - I'd really like to come up as E. B. White. One Man's Meat is possibly one of my favorite reads of all time.

P

Phantonym

Maya Angelou!

You scored 67 Demeanour, 32 Debauchery, 79 Traditionalism, and 55 Expression!

Well, this blabbermouth smiles in the inside most of the time :laugh:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Maya Angelou!
You scored 63 Demeanour, 45 Debauchery, 71 Traditionalism, and 75 Expression!

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
F*** that Dylan Thomas noise. 2nd time's the charm. ;)

Charles Bukowski!
You scored 50 Demeanour, 64 Debauchery, 46 Traditionalism, and 60 Expression!

You are a drunk and a grump. You hate everything. Hating things makes you happy. Being happy makes you miserable. Being miserable makes you hate things. You don't mind telling anyone and everyone what you think about everyone and everything. Your masterpiece is "Love is a Dog from Hell", but you don't care.