User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Default The Which Famous Poet Are You Test

OkCupid.com: Take The Which Famous Poet Are You Test

Charles Bukowski!
    You scored 46 Demeanour, 77 Debauchery, 46 Traditionalism, and 80 Expression!

You are a drunk and a grump. You hate everything. Hating things makes you happy. Being happy makes you miserable. Being miserable makes you hate things. You don't mind telling anyone and everyone what you think about everyone and everything. Your masterpiece is "Love is a Dog from Hell", but you don't care.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

E.E. Cummings!
    You scored 63 Demeanour, 82 Debauchery, 42 Traditionalism, and 95 Expression!

You are generally good-natured, but you have a dark side, and your dark side wants to party. You make your own rules and say what's on your mind. You love life, but you don't take shit from anyone. You have strong political opinions, but you probably think about sex more often than just about anything else. Your masterpiece is "Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond".
    yeap.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Maya Angelou!
    You scored 67 Demeanour, 36 Debauchery, 79 Traditionalism, and 55 Expression!

You like to talk about yourself, and you smile ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You're not very daring or original, but hey, that's why Oprah loves you! Your masterpiece is "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings", or at least you think it is.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Alexander Pope!
    You scored 71 Demeanour, 55 Debauchery, 67 Traditionalism, and 45 Expression!

You are all about feeling good, getting down, and attacking the system from the inside out. You know you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, and that's why humour is your weapon of choice. You're an extrovert who doesn't want to change the world, you just want the world to lighten up a little. Your masterpiece is "The Rape of the Lock".

MBTI
    INTx
    Enneagram

Philip Larkin!
    You scored 42 Demeanour, 59 Debauchery, 54 Traditionalism, and 70 Expression!
    Cheer up, asshole. Everyone loves you, and still you treat them like shit. And still they love you! They love you all the more for it! Why is that, do you suppose? Because you're a freakin genius, that's why! You make an insult sound like love song! You spew your venom at the world and the world laps it up! From your dark, ugly little heart gushes forth a veritable geyser of gorgeous ideas and melodious language. I hate you. Let's hang out sometime. Your masterpiece is "The Less Deceived".

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Cool test.

E.E. Cummings!
    You scored 63 Demeanour, 73 Debauchery, 50 Traditionalism, and 70 Expression!

You are generally good-natured, but you have a dark side, and your dark side wants to party. You make your own rules and say what's on your mind. You love life, but you don't take shit from anyone. You have strong political opinions, but you probably think about sex more often than just about anything else. Your masterpiece is "Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond".
    Ti (43); Ne (41.8); Te (33.7); Fi (30.5); Ni (27.5); Se (24.7); Si (21.5); Fe (17.3)
    The More You Know the Less You Need. - Aboriginal Saying

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Dylan Thomas!

You scored 75 Demeanour, 64 Debauchery, 54 Traditionalism, and 80 Expression!

Man! Do you love to party or what! If it's not fun, you probably haven't done it in a while. But that doesn't mean you're not serious about some things. You are a person with deep passions and a respect for beauty and craft. The world is a better place for having you in it. Too bad you won't be around that long. Drink up! You're masterpiece is "Under Milkwood".
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    INTP

Philip Larkin

Everybody loves me and I make an insult sound like a love song.

A proper vocabulary makes all the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    It's not a zero sum game. You're still a dork.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Maya Angelou!

You scored 79 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 63 Traditionalism, and 60 Expression!

You like to talk about yourself, and you smile ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You're not very daring or original, but hey, that's why Oprah loves you! Your masterpiece is "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings", or at least you think it is.
    Lol, not very accurate. And not very flattering either, but I don't even know the lady so whatever.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Dylan Thomas!

You scored 79 Demeanour, 68 Debauchery, 58 Traditionalism, and 85 Expression!

Man! Do you love to party or what! If it's not fun, you probably haven't done it in a while. But that doesn't mean you're not serious about some things. You are a person with deep passions and a respect for beauty and craft. The world is a better place for having you in it. Too bad you won't be around that long. Drink up! You're masterpiece is "Under Milkwood".

Yeah, I could see that.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"