User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Dylan Thomas!

You scored 79 Demeanour, 55 Debauchery, 63 Traditionalism, and 70 Expression!

Man! Do you love to party or what! If it's not fun, you probably haven't done it in a while. But that doesn't mean you're not serious about some things. You are a person with deep passions and a respect for beauty and craft. The world is a better place for having you in it. Too bad you won't be around that long. Drink up! You're masterpiece is "Under Milkwood".

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

William Wordsworth
    You scored 75 Demeanour, 45 Debauchery, 67 Traditionalism, and 50 Expression!

You are a happy person who looks for the beauty in everything. You play by the rules, but hey, people respect you for it. Don't they? Your masterpiece is "Lines Composed a Few Miles above Tintern Abbey."
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP

E.E. Cummings!
    You scored 58 Demeanour, 64 Debauchery, 46 Traditionalism, and 90 Expression!

You are generally good-natured, but you have a dark side, and your dark side wants to party. You make your own rules and say what's on your mind. You love life, but you don't take shit from anyone. You have strong political opinions, but you probably think about sex more often than just about anything else (haha, hardly!). Your masterpiece is "Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond".

Pretty damn accurate, actually. More "me" than typology's ENFP.
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    William Wordsworth
    You scored 75 Demeanour, 45 Debauchery, 67 Traditionalism, and 50 Expression!

You are a happy person who looks for the beauty in everything. You play by the rules, but hey, people respect you for it. Don't they? Your masterpiece is "Lines Composed a Few Miles above Tintern Abbey."
    What kind of ENTP are you?!
    An inscription above the gate to Hell:
    "Eternal Love also created me"

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

None at all, I am an ESTJ in disguise

Maybe this result came up, cause I answered I wont cheat on my girlfriend @playing by the rules *lol*
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Maya Angelou!
    You scored 54 Demeanour, 50 Debauchery, 58 Traditionalism, and 70 Expression!

You like to talk about yourself, and you smile ALL THE FUCKING TIME. You're not very daring or original, but hey, that's why Oprah loves you! Your masterpiece is "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings", or at least you think it is.
    I don't get it, but maybe.

William Wordsworth!

You scored 54 Demeanour, 45 Debauchery, 63 Traditionalism, and 50 Expression!

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Dylan Thomas!

You scored 75 Demeanour, 68 Debauchery, 54 Traditionalism, and 65 Expression!

----------------------------------------------

hell, i'll take it!
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    INFP

HAHAHA! Yessssss.

William McGonagall!

You are, without a doubt, the worst fucking poet who ever lived. You have all the charm of a bowl of peas. You do not know how to have a good time. You have no sense of rhythm. You do not have a way with words. Your rhymes are hackneyed, and your ideas are boring. You could use a stiff drink and a good fuck, but the thought of it makes you a little uncomfortable. You should stick to your day job, because la vie poetique is not for you. You do not have a masterpiece in you. I'm sorry.

You scored 42 Demeanour, 45 Debauchery, 63 Traditionalism, and 50 Expression!

*dances a little "I'm fantastic" dance*
    I-71%, N-80%, F-74%, P-96%

Quote Originally Posted by Into It View Post
    E.E. Cummings!

You are generally good-natured, but you have a dark side, and your dark side wants to party. You make your own rules and say what's on your mind. You love life, but you don't take shit from anyone. You have strong political opinions, but you probably think about sex more often than just about anything else. Your masterpiece is "Somewhere I have never traveled, gladly beyond".
    ^
    You scored 71 Demeanour, 68 Debauchery, 42 Traditionalism, and 80 Expression!

"i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart), anywhere I go you go; my dear...
    ..and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart"