User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Default Totally Visual IQ test..

Fun little test, 60 questions but pretty easy and totally visual so it took me less than 10 minutes. You have 45 minutes to solve 60 test items. It is very important to fill in you accurate age after "Edad: " because the IQ score is calculated on the basis of the statistical norms for your age.

It isn't in english but I had no troubles.

Click here for test.

Perhaps a little too easy, but a fun test nevertheless.
    Reminds me on the Advanced Progressive Matrices offered at Mensa tests.

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

59/60 correct, age 31, 95% and 138 IQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTJ

Hmm, it's very similar to an official IQ test which I essentially failed at 108 IQ 2 years ago. I checked my answers, but didn't change any .. and I ran out of time before I got to answer most of the questions.

This time I answered my first thought on every item and didn't check. Perhaps my dreaded "IQ drop" was just a mistake in testing strategy? *hopes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

I love these online tests. Visual intelligence is definitely a huge weak spot for me, but even I was able to swing a 59/60 (138) on this one. I think anyone who takes the test will probably end up in the 95th percentile. What a wonderful little ego boost.

MBTI
    ENTJ

How would the legal skills of an average bar examination examinee compare to the population on average?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    I think anyone who takes the test will probably end up in the 95th percentile. What a wonderful little ego boost.
    Well, wrong. This is one of those rare tests both accessible online and pretty accurate, it is 100% similar to Raven's Progressive Matrices, standardized by professionals. The only thing they've f.cked up is the percentile, which seemingly stops in the 95% range.
    If it's too easy for you, try the advanced version of the test, it is more accurate in the 130+ domain.

138 IQ (with a s.d. of 15) is in the 99.5% range, which is high, but not unbelievable. If we take the results of a culture fair IQ test as granted (though they only measure 'g' intelligence), your intelligence is exceeded by 1 person out of 200.

Banned

I didn't say it was too easy, I said it was "a wonderful little ego boost". My point about the 95th percentile was just the one you seem to be making. Every single one of us who has bothered with this little exercise in ego inflation has come up in the 95th percentile.

My actual IQ is quite a bit higher according to the WAIS, but the perceptual reasoning section has always been a weak spot so this test was nice. My strengths are in the VCI and WMI, followed by the PSI. PRI gives me more trouble. That was my point.

But hey thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    I love these online tests. [...] even I was able to swing a 59/60 (138) on this one. I think anyone who takes the test will probably end up in the 95th percentile. What a wonderful little ego boost.
    I thought you were implying the test is crappy, like most online tests - that's why I noted that it's only wrong in the sense that it stops at 95% [which of course doesn't mean that "anyone who takes the test will probably end up in the 95th percentile", it means anyone who scores better than 95% of people will see that they are at the 95th percentile (~ 125) instead of their actual results, which in your case is 99.5].

My bad for misunderstanding your intentions.

your resident asshole

T E S T D E R A V E N

Gracias por realizar el Test...

Estos son tus resultados:

Nombre: DisneyGeek
    Respuestas correctas: 53/60
    Percentil: 95
    Cociente Intelectual: Muy superior al término medio
    Rango: I
    IQ: 131
    Ehh, not a bad test I suppose.