• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NEW MBTI TEST

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
Some of you may find this interesting.

The test has had over 2,000 people take it so far and the accuracy rate has been steadily improving on a daily basis. Thanks again for all those who particapated as well as forwarding it to your friends!!

9/5 was when I updated the descriptions - the original ones were written by someone who didn't know mbti and we only released it to a small internal group for troubleshooting purposes.

With our custom question feature (coming in a week or so) and possibly lengthening the test, we should increase accruacy even further.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Sounds about right.

I scored as an INTJ or INTP.

Sahara

MBTI Type
INFP
It gave me a choice between INFP and ENFP, what I found weird was how well the ENFP description fit me 10yrs ago, and how much the INFP one fits me today, either way this was so fitting from the INFP description:

and even though they like affirmation from others, they would sacrifice acceptance for freedom of thought

Took me long enough, but damn true.

Andy K Octopus

MBTI Type
INFJ
It gave me a choice between INFP and ENFP, what I found weird was how well the ENFP description fit me 10yrs ago, and how much the INFP one fits me today, either way this was so fitting from the INFP description:

Took me long enough, but damn true.

It also gave me the choice of ENFJ or INFJ.

Vicki

MBTI Type
????
I got INFJ O_O
and actually it sounds pretty true.
but I am sooo confuzzled, I'm like XXXX!
every profile can sound like me in some way.
I think the only thing that's definate about me is the F.
check out what I got about me...

personality.jpg

ygolo

My termites win
I got INFJ O_O
and actually it sounds pretty true.
but I am sooo confuzzled, I'm like XXXX!
every profile can sound like me in some way.
I think the only thing that's definate about me is the F.
check out what I got about me...

personality.jpg

Maybe you could try to see if other distinctions are clearer.

Are you more Abstract or Concrete (N-S in clearer terns for me)? Are you more Directive or Informative? Are you more an Artisan or and Idealist? What is your preferred interaction style? ...

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Some of you may find this interesting.

The test has had over 2,000 people take it so far and the accuracy rate has been steadily improving on a daily basis. Thanks again for all those who particapated as well as forwarding it to your friends!!

9/5 was when I updated the descriptions - the original ones were written by someone who didn't know mbti and we only released it to a small internal group for troubleshooting purposes.

With our custom question feature (coming in a week or so) and possibly lengthening the test, we should increase accruacy even further.

Who's writing the descriptions? This is just a suggestion but they could be more neutral in tone. Same thing with the ENFJ description and liking their morality to be compromised. Was that a typo?

Here's what the ESFJ description says:

ESFJs have excellent memories and are extremely organized - almost to the point of being obsessive compulsive...

Maybe its just me, but I'm really sensitive to how people word things and that extra special something above is unnecessary. It looks biased to liken a type's natural traits to mental disorders, that's just wrong. It might be helpful to post the test questions so we can look them over for neutrality of descriptions.

Is there a list of all of the type descriptions so someone can go through and read all of them?

:)

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
"Accurate perception of the environment" was a rather odd way to connote "Sensing." It throws people off, I think -- everyone would say they want to be "accurate" rather than wrong.

I don't know how fond I am of the binary choices. Most of the time it was obvious what was being asked for, and sometimes the choices don't fit. (Which I suppose the "I don't know" was supposed to catch... but still.)
It is not only odd, it is wrong. The thing has nothing to do with S.

Perception > P

I had an ISTJ friend. Did he perceive the environment accurately? He did not perceive it at all. When we were walking on the street, did he notice the passers by who hailed at him, people he knew? Never.

One day, when I was reading in the library, he came and sat down right there beside me. Did he notice me? No. Did he notice me when I left ten minutes later? No.

I had an INTJ friend. It was the same thing with him. He was totally oblivious about his surroundings.

Never allow a J in the witness box.

illiterate abc

MBTI Type
ENFP
I took this test twice.

First time: ENFJ and ENFP

Second time: ENFJ, no secondary

Well, I guess that settles it! :)

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow.

It gave me a choice between being an INTP and an ENFJ. :shock:

Now, is that just a bug in the system, or does that say a lot about me?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
It gave me INFP, but then it also let me look at INTP, INFJ, ENFP, and ISFP.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
damn- it found my one weak spot! I'm horribly lenient towards people and always fall for a good sob story! :blush: It couldn't decide between ISTP and ISFP

funny- I never express emotions but am always sympathetic towards other people

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
Interesting test. I did it and wasn't happy with the result so I change the first question and it changed my last question. You must have a loop in there that says if person answers A give this set of questions or if B give this set of questions..... how interesting is that

You are a Inspirer: Also known as ENFP (Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)

ENFPs are instigators of change who have the ability to energize and stimulate people with their contagious enthusiasm and charm. They love the start-up phase of a project or relationship, and are tireless in the pursuit of new-found adventures. They are easily frustrated if they are forced into a situation that requires a great deal of follow-up or attention to detail but more than make up for it with their creativity and insight. ENFPs perform best in situations that are fluid, changing and open to imagination. They are very people-oriented and charming and can persuade a crowd into going along with their plans. They are very humorous, laid back people and can make everyone around them feel comfortable. ENFPs are highly intuitive and sensitive and usually pride themselves on being able to see the motivations of others. There is nothing they hate more than those who they think are fake and selfish. They often idealize people, and can be disappointed when reality fails to fulfill their expectations. They tend to be very playful and fun loving but have a serious side with strong moral convictions. They thrive on the drama of life by observing everything enthusiastically and associating meaning and human motive with everyone they come across.

edit..... at first I got infp.... so it was still close

Last edited:

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
My result: ENFP or ENFJ.
No surprise there. :yes:

Same here.

But the 'ISTP' gave me pause...

It also said, "We think you are a Judger"

I would insert the ROFL emoticon here >< , but I think I'm leaning towards that as I get older.

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I took it a few times and with one exception it always said I was INFJ. The one time it said I was ENFP, and I suppose that is possible to a degree.

white

~dangerous curves ahead~
MBTI Type
ENTP
first time off: was typed ISTJ (?!). the S and J are kind of far off for me, as in the official tests (done twice due to work & school) the N & P were the strongest for me.

Second time got longer / more questions. and closer (I think). ENTP.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Judge ESTJ- Ummm ok. :huh:

Second try ENFP? Crap. I still go with my tried and true INfJ. :smile:

meanlittlechimp

MBTI Type
ENTP
Hey guys,

We just added in the user generated question feature (shown after you complete the test). The question will be slowly added into the mix over time, which the algorithm will deem whether it has a higher predictive value than existing questions over time.

Hidden Psyche