• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Come Take Our Tests and Post Your Results

G

garbage

Blue said:
Seasoned Diplomat

75% Deliberate, 69% LossAverse, 88% Receptive and 42% Solidifying!

Seasoned Diplomat

Hey! You scored 75% Deliberate, 69% LossAverse, 88% Receptive and 42% Solidifying! Brilliant!

That makes you a Seasoned Diplomat.

You take a consevative approach to life and work, and that approach has been formed after years of deliberate effort. You like to get ideas flowing between people.

Pretty accurate, yeah.. interesting test!

Black said:
FPUC - Fruit Tart

Fruit Tarts have a gentle, sweet nature and enjoy the richness of the world around them. They have a calming and soothing presence. Their sense of humour is understated and can surprise those who don't know them very well. Fruit Tarts enjoy spending time in the evening with those that they care about.

FPSC - Mince Pie
Mince Pie personalities enjoy the finer things in life. Their quirky and excitable nature can make them seem the life of the party in the evenings. Mince Pies are easily able to make others laugh and can sometimes be seen by others as not taking life very seriously.

Got FPxC, so..

Red said:
Based on the questionnaire, you are:

24% Producer
19% Contractor
16% Professor

You also scored:

13% Administrator
9% Inventor
8% Entrepreneur
6% Scientist
5% Technician
Your scores for the individual axes:
Social Individualistic
72% / 28%

Sprint Stamina
60% / 40%

Build Discover
45% / 55%

Now that sounds about right. I really liked this one.

Green said:
AVL - Headstrong, Dreamy, Spontaneous.

The take-charge attitude of aggressives comes out in a light-hearted way with AVLs. Valuing life as it comes toward them, they're most likely to innitiate spontaneous trips or ideas, and actively persue everything life has to offer them. They tend to try grasping their fun, creative thoughts and making them reality. AVLs are likely to look over details and let life roll off of their back like water.

This aggressive visionary valuing the moment, that AVLs are deemed The Hovercraft.

Hooray! Thanks for the tests, teams.. good work!

am_i_evil666

Talented Chairman

50% Deliberate, 56% LossAverse, 81% Receptive and 92% Solidifying!

VPSW - Samosa

Samosa personalities tend to be the least serious and sedate of all the Vegetable personalities. They are often enthusiastic about trying new experiences, particularly day time activities, and others can struggle to keep up with them. At work, they work well with Garden Salads, who can keep the Samosa's occasional wildness and lack of tact in check.

21% Professor

20% Producer

18% Administrator

You also scored:

16% Contractor
7% Scientist
7% Inventor
6% Technician
5% Entrepreneur

I wasn't really in the mood to take the last one...

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
To put my personal notes on this before I take the tests later.. I am really enjoying seeing everyone's results. ;) and I again apologize for dropping the ball entirely on my convenient quiz, making ya'll stuck with tallying scores ala magazine-style for the green team.. But this challenge was definitely one that the forum could interact with, so I think it was worth all the work definitely :yes:

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
RED

26% Technician
20% Scientist
14% Administrator

You also scored:

11% Professor
11% Entrepreneur
8% Inventor
6% Contractor
5% Producer

Social Individualistic
35% / 65%

Sprint Stamina
30% / 70%

Build Discover
57% / 43%

The Technician

Individualistic - Stamina - Build

You have great stamina and like to work from a blueprint. In the bedroom, you like to study and work from your dog-eared edition of the Kama Sutra. With your ability to work alone and from a plan, combined with high endurance, you would make an excellent safe cracker or a successor to the Unabomber.
Careers for Technicians

Technician
Architect
Musician
Engineer
Computer Programmer
Farmer
Accountant
Surgeon

Green

WRP - Independent, Grounded, Determined.

Probably the most aggressive of the Withdrawn types, WRPs have a strong independent streak. They're very partial to practicality, and are determined in what they want out of life. What sets them apart from Aggressives is their lack of diplomacy. WRPs don't always see a need to be politically correct, nor do they work 'within the system' to get what they want out of life. Rather, they can be hard-headed and use their own planned-out path. They are also the most reliable of the Withdrawn types, and will hand you the truth on a silver platter and tend to not see a point in lying to people.

Practicality with determination in a grounded person awards WRPs The Golf Cart.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Blue:
Talented Strategist
50% Deliberate, 63% LossAverse, 38% Receptive and 33% Solidifying!
That makes you a Talented Strategist.
You know what your strengths are and you play to them. You like to coming up with ideas.

Red:
21% Scientist: Individualistic Stamina Discover
21% Inventor: Individualistic Sprint Discover
14% Technician: Individualistic Stamina Build
14% Entrepreneur
9% Professor
9% Producer
6% Contractor
6% Administrator

Social/Individualistic: 30/70
Sprint/Stamina: 50/50
Build/Discover: 40/60

LucrativeSid

To put my personal notes on this before I take the tests later.. I am really enjoying seeing everyone's results. ;) and I again apologize for dropping the ball entirely on my convenient quiz, making ya'll stuck with tallying scores ala magazine-style for the green team.. But this challenge was definitely one that the forum could interact with, so I think it was worth all the work definitely :yes:

The Green test was my favorite one! It wasn't any harder to use a pencil and write down my answers than it was to take a test on the computer. I do think that someone should put that test online, though, and let the rest of the world take it. It's pretty cool.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Blue:
Talented Strategist

42% Deliberate, 75% LossAverse, 31% Receptive and 25% Solidifying!
5077524931342569123.png___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Hey! You scored 42% Deliberate, 75% LossAverse, 31% Receptive and 25%Solidifying!

You know what your strengths are and you play to them. You like to coming up with ideas.

-----

Black:
4/6 V, 4/6 P, 6/6 U, 5/6 C

spinach-quiche-ck-520954-l.jpg

Quiche personalities have an external calmness and can come across as quite serious when caught in their own thoughts. However, Quiches take pleasure in enjoying the rich experiences that the world around them has to offer. They like nothing better than dinner at a good restaurant in the evening, and enjoy the finer things in life. They can struggle at getting started in the morning, and may have a habit of drinking espresso coffee in the morning.

-----

Red:

28% Scientist

28% Inventor

13% Technician

You also scored:

13% Entrepreneur
6% Professor
6% Producer
3% Contractor
3% Administrator

82% Individualistic
50% / 50% Sprint/Stamina
68% Discover

-----

Green:
WVL - Loner, Creative, Smiling.

WVL-TheHotAirBalloon.jpg

WVLs are juust fine on their own. Creative with a love of life and living it, WVLs get along with people typically, but tend to stick it out on their own anyways. Probably the most hestitant type to take charge. They shy from extreme competitiveness and signs of disagreement, as this would greatly impede the fun they're currently having. They may have trouble taking people seriously.

A creative, smiling loner has been deemed The Hot Air Balloon.

5 W/1 I, 4 V/2 R, 4 L/2 P

substitute

MBTI Type
ENTP
Blue test: Hey! You scored 67% Deliberate, 38% LossAverse, 88% Receptive and 25% Solidifying!

That makes you a Skilled Diplomat.

Black Test: didn't get past the second paragraph and glancing over all the acronyms and stuff before my attention span ran out

Red Test: 15% Producer, 14% Professor, 14% Contractor. 57% social, 52% sprint, 48% build. Either I'm extremely well rounded, or this test is just not able to peg me.

Green - Close call between the hovercraft AVL and the WVP jet pack, but I didn't do the questionnaire, as by the time I'd read the descriptions my Neverwinter withdrawal got the better of me.

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Blue: Gifted Tactician (I got bored of the convoluted questions half way through and just picked the third option for the last 10 questions, I didn't like most of the answers to this test)

Black: VNUC/W Green Salad or Stir Fried Veggies (Stir Fried suits me better based on the description, the wording was amusing)

Red: Tied at 28% for Scientist and Technician, Inventor third. (I liked this test.)

Green: ARP (I didn't like all the descriptions before the test.)

Ender

Large Member
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w%
Blue:

Hey! You scored 42% Deliberate, 25% LossAverse, 31% Receptive and 33% Solidifying!

That makes you a Gifted Strategist.

You are good at many things. You like to coming up with ideas.

Black:

FPUC - Fruit Tart

Fruit Tarts have a gentle, sweet nature and enjoy the richness of the world around them. They have a calming and soothing presence. Their sense of humour is understated and can surprise those who don't know them very well. Fruit Tarts enjoy spending time in the evening with those that they care about.

RED

23% Inventor 19% Entrepreneur 17% Scientist

You also scored:
14% Technician
8% Producer
7% Contractor
6% Professor
5% Administrator

Social 27%
Individualistic 73%

Sprint 57%
Stamina 43%

Build 45%
Discover 55%

Got bored... Maybe I'll come back to this later and look at the last test.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
VPUC - quiche
Quiche personalities have an external calmness and can come across as quite serious when caught in their own thoughts. However, Quiches take pleasure in enjoying the rich experiences that the world around them has to offer. They like nothing better than dinner at a good restaurant in the evening, and enjoy the finer things in life. They can struggle at getting started in the morning, and may have a habit of drinking espresso coffee in the morning.

WVP Solar powered jetpack
- Nonconformist, Dreamy, Future-focused.

Sounds about right. Quiche is even one of my favorite foods :cheese:

lbloom

MBTI Type
INTP
Blue: Seasoned Strategist

Black: XPXC

Red: Scientist or Inventor

Green: WVL. The balloon.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
RED:

31% inventor 15% scientist 15% producer

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Blue: Talented Chairman

Black: FPSW- Apple Pie or FNSW- penne al'arrabiata

Red: The Scientist > The Technician > The Professor

Green: AVL - the Hovercraft

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Looks like its bast the voting point on the original challenge so I'll just post results and comments here...

Blue

You scored
58% Deliberate,
69% LossAverse,
19% Receptive and
25% Solidifying! Brilliant!

That makes you a Seasoned Strategist.

You take a consevative approach to life and work, and that approach has been formed after years of deliberate effort. You like to coming up with ideas.

My impression/rating - the actual test questions seemed fairly well written and some were interesting but some had no good answers (forcing a choice of a "not sure" type of answer), and I had a rough idea of what the questions were probing for predictability factor, but in the end, the results were rather unspecific as to what each of scores mean in relation to the values.

I would give this test a 3 of 5. It could be improved by more results explanations. Adding some humor would be good too. For specific results wording, "cautious" or "low risk" would be preferable to "conservative" even if they mean similar things in this context, aside fromt that, the result I would not argue with but it does have that generic "cold reading" feel to it.

------------------------------------------------------------

Black

Inner fibre of being (x)
3/3 - I like rhubarb, so I guess that fits for accuracy...

Starchiness (P)
3/3 - but only because the wording on 12 was extreme, to go with the general sentiment of the question, it would be undesirable, but not to a h___ish point, so it should probbaly be 4 As for pastry

Excitability (U)
0/6

Night and day (C)
4/2

xPUC
Quiche

Or

Fruit Tart

Both descriptions have some acurate elements, but I'd give the edge to Quiche for description even tho I don't like the actual food the description is based on. :)

Good interesting test overall - I'd give it a 4 of 5.
Green and red have their work cut out for them if they want to win my vote (which won't count for anythign anyway now :))...

Red

32% Scientist
24% Technician
15% Inventor

You also scored:
11% Entrepreneur
7% Professor
5% Administrator
3% Producer
2% Contractor

SocialIndividualistic
18% / 82%

SprintStamina
32% / 68%

BuildDiscover
43% / 57%

Ok, as for presentation and implimentation, wow, that was slick and professional looking. The idea behind it is good too. Based on what the test scored, I'd say the results were good on accuracy as well. For the more specific descriptions, I thought the choice of pictures was an additional nice touch (and getting Dr. Horrible for my top result makes it feel even more right :)). 4.75 of 5 (I cant find any real flaws, I just don't like to give a perfect score :)).

Green

xVx (I and W were tied as were P and L)

IVP - Normal, Comforting, Hard-Working (Tesla)
IVL - Easy-going, Creative, Fun-Loving (The Classic Car)
WVP - Nonconformist, Dreamy, Future-focused. (Solar powered jetpack )
WVL - Loner, Creative, Smiling. (Hot air balloon)

Based on the descriptions, I'd say WVP is the best fit of those.

An interesting test. It did suffer from being upfront about the scoring in the questions and the lack of a tie breaker 7th question for the categories was also a drawback. I'd give this one a 3 of 5, but with some refinement could easily be a 4 or more.

A good bunch of tests and a good effort by all, but I have to give it to Red for the implimentation and humor aspects.

ygolo

My termites win
I added the HelloQuizy links to the OP. Voting is closed now too.

Here are my results:

BLUE

Skilled Strategist

67% Deliberate, 0% LossAverse, 50% Receptive and 42% Solidifying!

16840249340618704630.png___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

BLACK
VNUC - Green salad

40% Fruit-Like, 33% Starchy, 17% Excitabile and 40% Warm!
5889985878099242272.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

RED
22% Technician

20% Scientist

15% Administrator

You also scored:

13% Professor
9% Inventor
9% Entrepreneur
6% Producer
6% Contractor

technician_tile.jpg
scientist_tile.jpg
administrator_tile.jpg

GREEN
WRL-Hang Glider

0% Aggresion, 33% Integration, 67% Withdrawal, 50% Realistic and 33% Planned!
12637813811228594278.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

hommefatal

Blue

Your result for Test Your Approach to Success ...
Talented Strategist

42% Deliberate, 88% LossAverse, 50% Receptive and 17% Solidifying!

Talented Strategist

5077524931342569123.png___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Hey! You scored 42% Deliberate, 88% LossAverse, 50% Receptive and 17%Solidifying!

hommefatal

Black

Your result for Recipe Book for Life and Introspection ...
VPSC - Sweet Potato Pie

40% Fruit-Like, 67% Starchy, 83% Excitabile and 0% Warm!

VPSC - Sweet Potato Pie

14701256199154436053.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

Hey! You scored 40% Fruit-Like, 67% Starchy, 83% Excitabile and 0% Warm!

Sweet Potato Pie personalities, like other Vegetable personality types, often have a serious exterior when interacting with others. However, the Sweet Potato aspect of this personality can have an unexpected flavour to it, which can manifest as a quirky sense of humour, which can occasionally be confused with one of the Fruit personalities. The Spicyness aspect of Sweet Potato Pies can lead them to being excitable about their particular passions in life. They enjoy staying up into the wee hours of the night, and can get grumpy if woken up too early.

hommefatal

Red

37% Inventor

inventor_tile.jpg

20% Scientist

scientist_tile.jpg

12% Producer

producer_tile.jpg

You also scored:

12% Entrepreneur
7% Technician