User Tag List

First 12345 Last

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Blue
    Seasoned Diplomat

75% Deliberate, 69% LossAverse, 88% Receptive and 42% Solidifying!

Seasoned Diplomat

Hey! You scored 75% Deliberate, 69% LossAverse, 88% Receptive and 42% Solidifying! Brilliant!

That makes you a Seasoned Diplomat.

You take a consevative approach to life and work, and that approach has been formed after years of deliberate effort. You like to get ideas flowing between people.
    Pretty accurate, yeah.. interesting test!

Quote Originally Posted by Black
    FPUC - Fruit Tart

Fruit Tarts have a gentle, sweet nature and enjoy the richness of the world around them. They have a calming and soothing presence. Their sense of humour is understated and can surprise those who don't know them very well. Fruit Tarts enjoy spending time in the evening with those that they care about.

FPSC - Mince Pie
    Mince Pie personalities enjoy the finer things in life. Their quirky and excitable nature can make them seem the life of the party in the evenings. Mince Pies are easily able to make others laugh and can sometimes be seen by others as not taking life very seriously.
    Got FPxC, so..

Quote Originally Posted by Red
    Based on the questionnaire, you are:

24% Producer
    19% Contractor
    16% Professor

You also scored:

13% Administrator
    9% Inventor
    8% Entrepreneur
    6% Scientist
    5% Technician
    Your scores for the individual axes:
    Social Individualistic
    72% / 28%

Sprint Stamina
    60% / 40%

Build Discover
    45% / 55%
    Now that sounds about right. I really liked this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Green
    AVL - Headstrong, Dreamy, Spontaneous.

The take-charge attitude of aggressives comes out in a light-hearted way with AVLs. Valuing life as it comes toward them, they're most likely to innitiate spontaneous trips or ideas, and actively persue everything life has to offer them. They tend to try grasping their fun, creative thoughts and making them reality. AVLs are likely to look over details and let life roll off of their back like water.

This aggressive visionary valuing the moment, that AVLs are deemed The Hovercraft.
    Hooray! Thanks for the tests, teams.. good work!

Talented Chairman

50% Deliberate, 56% LossAverse, 81% Receptive and 92% Solidifying!

VPSW - Samosa

Samosa personalities tend to be the least serious and sedate of all the Vegetable personalities. They are often enthusiastic about trying new experiences, particularly day time activities, and others can struggle to keep up with them. At work, they work well with Garden Salads, who can keep the Samosa's occasional wildness and lack of tact in check.

21% Professor

20% Producer

18% Administrator

You also scored:

16% Contractor
    7% Scientist
    7% Inventor
    6% Technician
    5% Entrepreneur

I wasn't really in the mood to take the last one...

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

To put my personal notes on this before I take the tests later.. I am really enjoying seeing everyone's results. and I again apologize for dropping the ball entirely on my convenient quiz, making ya'll stuck with tallying scores ala magazine-style for the green team.. But this challenge was definitely one that the forum could interact with, so I think it was worth all the work definitely
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

The Unwieldy Clawed One Falcarius's Avatar
    MBTI
    COOL
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    Dino None

RED

26% Technician
    20% Scientist
    14% Administrator

You also scored:

11% Professor
    11% Entrepreneur
    8% Inventor
    6% Contractor
    5% Producer

Social Individualistic
    35% / 65%

Sprint Stamina
    30% / 70%

Build Discover
    57% / 43%

The Technician

Individualistic - Stamina - Build

You have great stamina and like to work from a blueprint. In the bedroom, you like to study and work from your dog-eared edition of the Kama Sutra. With your ability to work alone and from a plan, combined with high endurance, you would make an excellent safe cracker or a successor to the Unabomber.
    Careers for Technicians

Technician
    Architect
    Musician
    Engineer
    Computer Programmer
    Farmer
    Accountant
    Surgeon

Green

WRP - Independent, Grounded, Determined.

Probably the most aggressive of the Withdrawn types, WRPs have a strong independent streak. They're very partial to practicality, and are determined in what they want out of life. What sets them apart from Aggressives is their lack of diplomacy. WRPs don't always see a need to be politically correct, nor do they work 'within the system' to get what they want out of life. Rather, they can be hard-headed and use their own planned-out path. They are also the most reliable of the Withdrawn types, and will hand you the truth on a silver platter and tend to not see a point in lying to people.

Practicality with determination in a grounded person awards WRPs The Golf Cart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalassa View Post
    Oh our 3rd person reference to ourselves denotes nothing more than we realize we are epic characters on the forum.

Narcissism, plain and simple.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Blue:
    Talented Strategist
    50% Deliberate, 63% LossAverse, 38% Receptive and 33% Solidifying!
    That makes you a Talented Strategist.
    You know what your strengths are and you play to them. You like to coming up with ideas.

Red:
    21% Scientist: Individualistic Stamina Discover
    21% Inventor: Individualistic Sprint Discover
    14% Technician: Individualistic Stamina Build
    14% Entrepreneur
    9% Professor
    9% Producer
    6% Contractor
    6% Administrator

Social/Individualistic: 30/70
    Sprint/Stamina: 50/50
    Build/Discover: 40/60
    Tune into Ventrilo weeknights between 6pm and 1am PST for continuation of universe dominating shenanigans and occassional type-related propaganda.........

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    To put my personal notes on this before I take the tests later.. I am really enjoying seeing everyone's results. and I again apologize for dropping the ball entirely on my convenient quiz, making ya'll stuck with tallying scores ala magazine-style for the green team.. But this challenge was definitely one that the forum could interact with, so I think it was worth all the work definitely
    The Green test was my favorite one! It wasn't any harder to use a pencil and write down my answers than it was to take a test on the computer. I do think that someone should put that test online, though, and let the rest of the world take it. It's pretty cool.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII

Blue:
    Talented Strategist

42% Deliberate, 75% LossAverse, 31% Receptive and 25% Solidifying!

Hey! You scored 42% Deliberate, 75% LossAverse, 31% Receptive and 25%Solidifying!

That makes you a Talented Strategist.

You know what your strengths are and you play to them. You like to coming up with ideas.

-----

Black:
    4/6 V, 4/6 P, 6/6 U, 5/6 C

Quiche personalities have an external calmness and can come across as quite serious when caught in their own thoughts. However, Quiches take pleasure in enjoying the rich experiences that the world around them has to offer. They like nothing better than dinner at a good restaurant in the evening, and enjoy the finer things in life. They can struggle at getting started in the morning, and may have a habit of drinking espresso coffee in the morning.

-----

Red:

28% Scientist

28% Inventor

13% Technician

You also scored:

13% Entrepreneur
    6% Professor
    6% Producer
    3% Contractor
    3% Administrator

82% Individualistic
    50% / 50% Sprint/Stamina
    68% Discover

-----

Green:
    WVL - Loner, Creative, Smiling.

WVLs are juust fine on their own. Creative with a love of life and living it, WVLs get along with people typically, but tend to stick it out on their own anyways. Probably the most hestitant type to take charge. They shy from extreme competitiveness and signs of disagreement, as this would greatly impede the fun they're currently having. They may have trouble taking people seriously.

A creative, smiling loner has been deemed The Hot Air Balloon.

5 W/1 I, 4 V/2 R, 4 L/2 P
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

MBTI
    ENTP

Blue test: Hey! You scored 67% Deliberate, 38% LossAverse, 88% Receptive and 25% Solidifying!

That makes you a Skilled Diplomat.

Black Test: didn't get past the second paragraph and glancing over all the acronyms and stuff before my attention span ran out

Red Test: 15% Producer, 14% Professor, 14% Contractor. 57% social, 52% sprint, 48% build. Either I'm extremely well rounded, or this test is just not able to peg me.

Green - Close call between the hovercraft AVL and the WVP jet pack, but I didn't do the questionnaire, as by the time I'd read the descriptions my Neverwinter withdrawal got the better of me.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    xxxx

Blue: Gifted Tactician (I got bored of the convoluted questions half way through and just picked the third option for the last 10 questions, I didn't like most of the answers to this test)

Black: VNUC/W Green Salad or Stir Fried Veggies (Stir Fried suits me better based on the description, the wording was amusing)

Red: Tied at 28% for Scientist and Technician, Inventor third. (I liked this test.)

Green: ARP (I didn't like all the descriptions before the test.)

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

We'd love everyone to go vote for their favourite test

Gauntlet 2.0 - Challenge 2 - Poll Added