User Tag List

First 678

My newest:
    Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************* (21.6)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************* (25.9)
    average use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************** (26.7)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************************* (43.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************************************** (46.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) **************************** (28.7)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22.9)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************* (25.6)
    average use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTJ

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Intuiting (Ni): Transforming with a meta-perspective. Withdrawing from the world and focusing your mind to receive an insight or realization. Checking if synergy results. Trying out a realization to transform things.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Thinking (Te): Measuring and constructing for progress. Making decisions objectively based on evidence and measures. Checking if things function properly. Applying a procedure to control events and complete goals.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTJ, or ISTJ

If these results are different from what you know of yourself, you might consider why your developmental pattern does not align with your expectation. You might also consider exploring this result as a possible better fit.

The Four Temperaments
    Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Theorist; secondly Stabilizer; then Catalyst; and lastly, Improviser.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirilis
    There's something I'm starting to think about regarding the functions. I believe the functions exist in some level or another, but there is a difference between using the functions, which this test seems to measure, and trusting or owning the function's viewpoint, which I believe is what determines a person's type preference (since it is, after all, a preference).

An ESFJ could be extremely adept at Ti, so much that their score on a test like this would put it very close to Fe, should their life experience require them to engage it with some level of frequency. But it doesn't mean they have to adopt a mental lifestyle or way of thinking that is oriented around it; it is merely a small tool in their cognitive arsenal. It's like having someone extremely well studied in christianity, but is atheist.

When you view the functions from the standpoint of 'ownership' or preference of lifestyle, the dichotomous split between "opposite" functions makes more sense, at least to me.

The funny thing is, I know these functions do have a certain type of "lifestyle" that can be stereotypically associated to them, but I bet it's a bitch to define. I know what Ti-oriented "lifestyle" attributes can consist of (making things easier for yourself by having tools around to manipulate things, whether it's physical tools or abstract ones like books/computers/bookmarks for how to do or construct things, dictionaries, etc)

Agreed...
    Last edited by Kanamori; 01-26-2008 at 01:49 AM.

MBTI
    ISTP

extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************** (22.1)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ******************* (19.6)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************ (36.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************* (37.8)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************************* (43.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************************** (42.5)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********** (10.3)
    unused
    introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************** (28.5)
    average use

Textbook INTJ. And it also accounts for my minor preference for some INTP and ENTJ-ish behavior.
    But sir, your opinion is wrong.
    TANSTAAFL!

MBTI
    GONE

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ******************************* (31.2)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********************** (23.1)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) **************************************** (40.4)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************* (31.2)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************** (15.9)
    unused

introverted Thinking (Ti) ******************************* (31.2)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.4)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) **************************************** (40.4)
    excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

I don't really get some of the results. But my restuls were close to ENFP. The 2 primary functions were flipped. Fi and then Ne instead of Ne and then Fi...I think.

And my extraverted thinking is unused? HAHAHAHAHA.