Enneagram
    5w4

Behavioral Approach 41
    Drive 8
    Fun Seeking 67
    Reward Responsiveness 47
    Behavioral Inhibition 38
    Avoidance 38

You are a moderately driven and motivated person, with a fairly positive outlook towards completing tasks. You are only moderately responsive to positive motivation.You do not have a very strong drive for completing tasks that you have set yourself, or even that others have set for you. You actively seek out activities that will make you happy, including parties, hanging out with family and friends or even thrill seeking through sports etc... You also tend to be fairly impulsive.

You are somewhat motivated by the possibility of a reward for completing a task. You like the sound of a reward (such as a promotion or winning a bet) but it only moderately helps you to focus on a task and get it done. You are motivated to avoid things that you don't like. This can sometimes mean trying to avoid activities you don't enjoy, or attempting to escape punishment or pain. Sometimes you feel nervous.
    Under Construction

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Fairly good. I like positives, and look positive, but internally I'm driven more by fear and avoiding catastrophe. I am much more apt to complete something to avoid disaster than I am in order to achive a positive.

Behavioral Approach 51
    Drive 33
    Fun Seeking 58
    Reward Responsiveness 60
    Behavioral Inhibition 76
    Avoidance 76

You are a moderately driven and motivated person, with a fairly positive outlook towards completing tasks. You are only moderately responsive to positive motivation.You do not have a very strong drive for completing tasks that you have set yourself, or even that others have set for you. You enjoy activities that you see as increasing your happines, such as gatherings with friends and families or enjoyable activities. You also can be impulsive at times.

You are somewhat motivated by the possibility of a reward for completing a task. You like the sound of a reward (such as a promotion or winning a bet) but it only moderately helps you to focus on a task and get it done. Your major motivation is to avoid things that you don't like. This can mean organising your life to avoid activities you don't enjoy, or to escape punishment or pain. You can also tend to be a fairly nervous person.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Phantonym

Behavioral Approach 64
    Drive 33
    Fun Seeking 67
    Reward Responsiveness 87
    Behavioral Inhibition 71
    Avoidance 71

You are a driven and motivated person, with a positive outlook towards completing tasks. You mostly work hard and play hard and are responsive to positive motivation.You do not have a very strong drive for completing tasks that you have set yourself, or even that others have set for you. You actively seek out activities that will make you happy, including parties, hanging out with family and friends or even thrill seeking through sports etc... You also tend to be fairly impulsive.

You are very motivated by seeking reward for your behaviour. The offer of a reward (such as a promotion for working hard or winning a bet) will keep you motivated to complete difficult activities. Your major motivation is to avoid things that you don't like. This can mean organising your life to avoid activities you don't enjoy, or to escape punishment or pain. You can also tend to be a fairly nervous person.

Behavioral Approach 56
    Drive 58
    Fun Seeking 75
    Reward Responsiveness 40
    Behavioral Inhibition 33
    Avoidance 33
    You are a moderately driven and motivated person, with a fairly positive outlook towards completing tasks. You are only moderately responsive to positive motivation.You sometimes have a strong drive for completing important tasks, but you will often not be driven if you do not feel the task is important enough. You actively seek out activities that will make you happy, including parties, hanging out with family and friends or even thrill seeking through sports etc... You also tend to be fairly impulsive.

You are somewhat motivated by the possibility of a reward for completing a task. You like the sound of a reward (such as a promotion or winning a bet) but it only moderately helps you to focus on a task and get it done. You do not try to avoid things that you don't like if they have to be done. You will just get in there and do what has to be done. You are not typically a nervous person.
    Quite correct, though I consider myself more driven than moderately.

MBTI
    INFP

Behavioral Approach
    Drive
    Fun Seeking
    Reward Responsiveness
    Behavioral Inhibition
    Avoidance

You are a very driven and motivated person, with a positive outlook towards completing tasks. You work hard and play hard and are very responsive to positive motivation.You have a very strong drive to complete tasks that you have set yourself, or that others have set for you. You enjoy activities that you see as increasing your happines, such as gatherings with friends and families or enjoyable activities. You also can be impulsive at times.

You are very motivated by seeking reward for your behaviour. The offer of a reward (such as a promotion for working hard or winning a bet) will keep you motivated to complete difficult activities. Your major motivation is to avoid things that you don't like. This can mean organising your life to avoid activities you don't enjoy, or to escape punishment or pain. You can also tend to be a fairly nervous person.

Yep. I'm very secretly competitive.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

Content. Content? DigitalMethod's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ

Behavioral Approach
    Drive
    Fun Seeking
    Reward Responsiveness
    Behavioral Inhibition
    Avoidance

You are a moderately driven and motivated person, with a fairly positive outlook towards completing tasks. You are only moderately responsive to positive motivation.You have a very strong drive to complete tasks that you have set yourself, or that others have set for you. You enjoy activities that you see as increasing your happines, such as gatherings with friends and families or enjoyable activities. You also can be impulsive at times.

You are somewhat motivated by the possibility of a reward for completing a task. You like the sound of a reward (such as a promotion or winning a bet) but it only moderately helps you to focus on a task and get it done. Your major motivation is to avoid things that you don't like. This can mean organising your life to avoid activities you don't enjoy, or to escape punishment or pain. You can also tend to be a fairly nervous person.
    "The life of the individual has meaning only insofar as it aids in making the life of every living thing nobler and more beautiful."
    - Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Motivational Behavior Test - Report

Behavioral Approach 64
    Drive 33
    Fun Seeking 50
    Reward Responsiveness 100
    Behavioral Inhibition 86
    Avoidance 86

You are a driven and motivated person, with a positive outlook towards completing tasks. You mostly work hard and play hard and are responsive to positive motivation.You do not have a very strong drive for completing tasks that you have set yourself, or even that others have set for you. You enjoy activities that you see as increasing your happines, such as gatherings with friends and families or enjoyable activities. You also can be impulsive at times.

4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Behavioral Approach 41
    Drive 50
    Fun Seeking 25
    Reward Responsiveness 47
    Behavioral Inhibition 81
    Avoidance 81

You are a moderately driven and motivated person, with a fairly positive outlook towards completing tasks. You are only moderately responsive to positive motivation.You sometimes have a strong drive for completing important tasks, but you will often not be driven if you do not feel the task is important enough. You don't tend to look for fun activities to participate in and you are mostly not impulsive.

Seems fairly accurate.

Interesting... my fun-seeking score was lower than everyone except LucretiveSid and Kephalos. I wonder why that was?

MBTI
    intp

Behavioral Approach 56
    Drive 75
    Fun Seeking 50
    Reward Responsiveness 47
    Behavioral Inhibition 62
    Avoidance 62

You are a moderately driven and motivated person, with a fairly positive outlook towards completing tasks. You are only moderately responsive to positive motivation.You have a very strong drive to complete tasks that you have set yourself, or that others have set for you. You enjoy activities that you see as increasing your happines, such as gatherings with friends and families or enjoyable activities. You also can be impulsive at times.

You are somewhat motivated by the possibility of a reward for completing a task. You like the sound of a reward (such as a promotion or winning a bet) but it only moderately helps you to focus on a task and get it done. You are motivated to avoid things that you don't like. This can sometimes mean trying to avoid activities you don't enjoy, or attempting to escape punishment or pain. Sometimes you feel nervous.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Behavioral Approach 82
    Drive 92
    Fun Seeking 83
    Reward Responsiveness 73
    Behavioral Inhibition 24
    Avoidance 24

You are a very driven and motivated person, with a positive outlook towards completing tasks. You work hard and play hard and are very responsive to positive motivation.You have a very strong drive to complete tasks that you have set yourself, or that others have set for you. You actively seek out activities that will make you happy, including parties, hanging out with family and friends or even thrill seeking through sports etc... You also tend to be fairly impulsive.

You are very motivated by seeking reward for your behaviour. The offer of a reward (such as a promotion for working hard or winning a bet) will keep you motivated to complete difficult activities. You do not try to avoid things that you don't like if they have to be done. You will just get in there and do what has to be done. You are not typically a nervous person.

fairly accurate i'd say.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes