User Tag List

12311 Last

heart on fire

Default Introversion vs. Social Anxiety ---- Quiz

Extroversion Test

Snapshot Report
    Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesn’t appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Take the Self Test for social anxiety disorder

Social Anxiety Disorder Self Test Results

Thank you for honestly answering all the questions.

Your Score: 17 out of a possible 68.

Your score is not typical of a person suffering from social anxiety disorder.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Sociability 34
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn’t the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Your Score: 18 out of a possible 68.

Your score is not typical of a person suffering from social anxiety disorder. However, if your participation in this self test is due to concerns you may have about your overall well-being, we strongly encourage you to make an appointment with a qualified healthcare provider to discuss your feelings.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Extroversion: 23 out of 100
    Anxiety: 38 out of 68 [this would have been higher a few years ago]
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP

Extraversion : 36 out of 100
    Social Anxiety: 53 out of 68
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I dunno, I don't think I can take this test without being accurate, since I've never gone to parties outside of family birthdays and so forth. With most of the extroversion questions, I usually have to imagine myself in the situation, but I don't know if I really am introverted or that my mind is telling me that I am.

When I go out in public surrounded by acquaintances, I'm usually the one doing the talking. In public, no one ever seems to get the hint that I'm shy, so I dunno.

Although I did score 50 out of 68 on Social Anxiety...and I'm already on 30 mg of Paxil.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Your [Social anxiety] Score: 51 out of a possible 68.

I don't feel like retaking the introversion test, I always test as slight-to-moderately introverted (probably around 40 on that test).

Not terribly surprising.

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Snapshot Report
    Sociability
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing often, especially with large groups of people. You likely have an extensive social network, and rarely pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears fairly important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with “the gang” arises, you’ll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they’re friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the “life of the party” and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

This test makes me sound like a chatter box or something !

I got 14 out of 68 on the social anxiety test.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    INTJ

Extraversion
    Sociability 13

Social Anxiety Disorder Self Test Results
    Your Score: 10 out of a possible 68.

This signature left intentionally blank.

Really.

MBTI
    ENTP

16 out of 100 on the extroversion test, 7 out of 68 on the anxiety test. I probably would have been a bit higher on each two years ago. After joining the debate team and speaking in front of a few people weekly, I don't feel nervous at all in front of people. I still get exhausted by them, however. After a debate tournament I collaspe and am useless for the rest of the day.
    "'You scoundrel, you have wronged me,' hissed the philosopher. 'May you live forever!'" - Ambrose Bierce

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sp

Got 24 and 7, respectively.
    Dost thou love Life? Then do not squander Time; for that's the Stuff Life is made of.

-- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack, June 1746 --