• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introversion vs. Social Anxiety ---- Quiz

V

violaine

Sociability - 37 out of 100 - (I like people, but I think I like "me" time more!)
Social Anxiety - 12 out of 68 - (though deeply suspicious about a paxilcr.com social anxiety questionnaire...)

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Sociability: 19

Social Anxiety: 7

I may have some anxieties, but they are certainly not social.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
sociability- 71

social anxiety- 0

... that's right- you don't scare me society! :)

niffer

MBTI Type
ENfP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sociability: 98 out of 100

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing very often, especially with large groups of people ? the bigger, the better! You most likely have an extensive social network, and rarely, if ever, pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears extremely important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with the gang? arises, you抣l seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they抮e friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the life of the party? and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

Social Anxiety:
2 out of 68.

LOL.

Edit: Wow you guys, lol....now that I've looked through some of the others' results, I think according to these tests I'm the most extraverted person on here. I love being around people. What can I say.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Sociability: 0

Social Anxiety: 100

j/k didn't take it. I dowanna!

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Sociability - 52
Social Anxiety - 4

Extroversion - 52
Introversion - 48

"?"

MBTI Type
TiSe
Snapshot Report
Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn’t the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

wolfy

awsm
Snapshot Report
Sociability 54
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don’t mind being around big crowds, but that doesn’t mean you’ll want to crash every party you’re invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn’t the most crucial thing. You’ve managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the “life of the party”, you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

I always sit smack bang in the middle on I and E.

B

beyondaurora

Sociability= 34
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn’t the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Social Anxiety= 32 out of a possible 68.
Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder.

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I am so bad. I took it again and didn't realize I took it the first time. :huh:

Anyway, here it is again,unchanged.

ExtroversionJen.jpg

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Social Anxiety Disorder Self Test Results

Thank you for honestly answering all the questions.

Your Score: 25 out of a possible 68.

^^; I don't like big crowds and I hate giving speeches.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Snapshot Report
Sociability

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Although the SPIN Self Test screens for the symptoms of social anxiety disorder, only a doctor can make a diagnosis for this disorder.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sociability 33
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize often….

Your Score: 18 out of a possible 68.
Your score is not typical of a person suffering from social anxiety disorder….

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I did worse than before:

Sociability - 16:

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesn’t appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Social Anxiety - 38 out of a possible 68:

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Although the SPIN Self Test screens for the symptoms of social anxiety disorder, only a doctor can make a diagnosis for this disorder.

Results from February:

Snapshot Report
Sociability

MrME

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Extraversion Test Results:
11/100

Social Anxiety Test:
21/68

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Snapshot Report
Sociability
33 out of a hundred

*always got annoyed by someone who talks too much, too fast and no warm up time or break in between especially if this is my only time to be "alone to recharge"

*a friend who would inbetween travel on buses inbetween school and some other place we would go too would always try to discuss anything and everything with me. a few minutes hear, a few minutes there was fine. I strategically would make sure to have my headset's on hehe to counteract her chatterbox. If i didn't i would feel a lull of exhaustion by the time i'd get off the bus.

* really "mum" don't speak unless i need too and love to just sit and be quiet with someone. I find that's the awesomeness heh.

Last edited:

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Snapshot Report
Sociability
29/100

The GAD link didn't work for me. Anyone have a different link?

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Snapshot Report
Sociability
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesn’t appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

...The social anxiety disorder one didn't work

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sociability: 25

------

Mostly true, but I'd like to have a larger social network & more close friends, and I don't turn down most invitations, but mainly because I don't receive a lot. I do prefer smaller groups, but lately I take whatever human contact is offered me.

MBTI Type
IXFX
Enneagram
Sociability: 45

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don't mind being around big crowds, but that doesn't mean you'll want to crash every party you're invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn't the most crucial thing. You've managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the "life of the party", you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

The social anxiety test didn't work on my server :(