• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Introversion vs. Social Anxiety ---- Quiz

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Sociability 49
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don’t mind being around big crowds, but that doesn’t mean you’ll want to crash every party you’re invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn’t the most crucial thing. You’ve managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the “life of the party”, you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

Social anxiety 20
Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder.

Zelath

MBTI Type
INfP
Sociability 16

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesn’t appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Your Score: 30 out of a possible 68.

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder.
Both fit me quite well I suppose

dorareever

MBTI Type
INFP
Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn

nemo

Enneagram
<3
I got 57 for the extroversion one, and basically no social anxiety.

I'm still confused on the whole E vs. I thing, to be honest.

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Sociability 32

Anxiety 21 (that's higher than I expected)

Firelie

Magical
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Sociability
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don’t mind being around big crowds, but that doesn’t mean you’ll want to crash every party you’re invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn’t the most crucial thing. You’ve managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the “life of the party”, you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

Your Score: 14 out of a possible 68.

Your score is not typical of a person suffering from social anxiety disorder.

Yeah, I already knew I was alright. I don't know why I bothered taking the tests.

Flush

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Sociability: 20/100

Social Anxiety Disorder: 42/68

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Snapshot Report
Sociability

Hmm, yeah that fits. :party2:

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
social anxiety- 20 out of 68

and it says I need to see a doctor? Is it an advertisement or is it for real?

LeetoLydia

MBTI Type
Unkn
Snapshot Report
Sociability
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing often, especially with large groups of people. You likely have an extensive social network, and rarely pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears fairly important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with �the gang� arises, you�ll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they�re friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the �life of the party� and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

Social Anxiety Disorder Self Test Results: 17 out of a possible 68.

I don't think I'm THAT outgoing. I tend to stay in the house and turn down opportunities to "go out with the gang". But I did go to places like Disneyland every Saturday to go swing dancing...for 3 years.

Last edited:

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
Sociability
According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesn’t appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Social Anxiety
Your Score: 57 out of a possible 68.

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Although the SPIN Self Test screens for the symptoms of social anxiety disorder, only a doctor can make a diagnosis for this disorder.

Tell me something I don't know.

LucrativeSid

Sociability - 44

(What a boring middle of the line answer.)

Social anxiety - 5 out of 68.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Extraversion Test

7 out of 100. Wow, social butterfly DELUXE :D

edel weiss

MBTI Type
ENTP

I was bang in the middle with a 50. :D

Social Anxiety - 8

alicia91

Extraversion - 34
Social Anxiety - 7

So, introverted but not socially anxious.

Epicaricacy

Extroversion test: 13/100
Social Anxiety: 39/68

Not too surprising. I know that I'm really introverted and a bit socially anxious already, but I was just curious to see how the results turned out. :p

ThePenIsMightier

MBTI Type
xNFJ
Sociability - 44

(What a boring middle of the line answer.)

Social anxiety - 5 out of 68.

Wow! I got the exact same results on both as you did. Huh...