User Tag List

First 678910 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Snapshot Report
    Sociability
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesn’t appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Your Score: 27 out of a possible 68.

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Although the SPIN Self Test screens for the symptoms of social anxiety disorder, only a doctor can make a diagnosis for this disorder.

I'll admit, most of it is lack of interest, but there is a little fear in there too.
    Last edited by Ishida; 05-07-2008 at 04:36 AM.
    What a waste of life..

Your Score: 31 out of a possible 68.
    I hate public speaking.
    Se, Ne, Ti, Fi
    I must be a freak of nature, according to the MBTI. I kinda like this.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Sociability 29

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn't socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren't really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn’t the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren't conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Your Score: 24 out of a possible 68.

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mycroft View Post
    I've come to the conclusion that we're an odd breed of introvert. My theory is that INTJs, given our method of thinking, are the most likely introvert to, around high school or college, decide, "Forget this, I'm never going to get the things I want if I don't learn to interact!", and subsequently put "learn to socialize fluidly" on our to-do list and go out there and get it done.
    It seems the Pragmatism of NT (as well as SP) is sort of another kind of "expressiveness", that can lead to behavior associated with extraversion, regardless of I and E. The intuitive tough-mindedness will drive one to push himself and others. INTJ is basically a Melancholy-Choleric combination.

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    I think this would be indicative of any type that prefers a Chart The Course interaction style. Since INTJs have been the only type to take this test until now, then yes it makes you unique. You should see a similarity with any type prefering INTJ, ISTP, ISTJ or INFJ.

As a result I would say that anyone preferring:

Behind The Scenes= Low Extraversion/Mid-High Social Anxiety
    Chart The Course= Low Extraversion/Low Social Anxiety
    Get Things Going=High Extraversion/Low Social Anxiety
    In Charge=High Extraversion/Mid-High Social Anxiety

If this theory runs true, I would base it on the "Behind the Scene" and "In Charge" types need for control and the "Chart the Course" and "Get Things Going" types need for movement.
    Funny that In Charge would have high social anxiety, and CtC, low social anxiety. You would think that would simply follow I/E, with the extraverts having social confidence and the inroverts being more uncomfortable in social situations. Control/Movement is probably the least discussed of Berens concepts, and it supposedly indicates their method of handing the outcome of the interaction or situation.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    crap

Sociability: 4/100
    Social Anxiety: 60/68

Gotta go, time for my shrink appt

filling some space UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Anxiety Score: 8 out of a possible 68.

My greatest factor in the anxiety test was question 15,
    "Being embarrassed or looking foolish are among my worst fears.", which I rated as "very much".

Extraversion test is too long at 25 minutes

Edit: took it anyhow.. made it in 10 mins

Sociability
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don't mind being around big crowds, but that doesn't mean you'll want to crash every party you're invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn't the most crucial thing. You've managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the 'life of the party', you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Snapshot Report
    Sociability

Snapshot Report
    Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don’t mind being around big crowds, but that doesn’t mean you’ll want to crash every party you’re invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn’t the most crucial thing. You’ve managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the “life of the party”, you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

Thank you for honestly answering all the questions.

Your Score: 23 out of a possible 68.

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Although the SPIN Self Test screens for the symptoms of social anxiety disorder, only a doctor can make a diagnosis for this disorder.
    INFP
    4w3 SX

MBTI
    INTJ

Sociability: 14
    Social Anxiety: 20 out of a possible 68

MBTI
    INFP

Sociability: 38
    Social Anxiety: 23

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

16/100 for extroversion, 47/68 for social anxiety.

MBTI
    ISTJ

Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesn’t appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.
    f a s h i o n
    c a n
    b e
    l o v e ♥