MBTI
    ENTP

4 on anxiety.

Is that a form of anxiety disorder?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiana View Post
    Sociability, 45. I'm not too surprised. I have a very strong need for a few, very close friends... and when that need isn't getting met, I compensate by being more E

Social anxiety score, 3 out of 68. That is not one of my diagnoses.
    You sound like someone really familiar...myself. =)

56 for the Sociability Quiz.
    2 for the Social Anxiety Quiz.
    Still using a needle to break apart a grain of sand.

MBTI
    INTP

Hope it's ok to necromance this thread.

Sociability 49 out of 100.
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don’t mind being around big crowds, but that doesn’t mean you’ll want to crash every party you’re invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn’t the most crucial thing. You’ve managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the “life of the party”, you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

Social anxiety - 10 out of 68
    Your score is not typical of a person suffering from social anxiety disorder.

Heh. I used to very non-social with high social anxiety. I made myself overcome it a few years back. I still don't enjoy talking in large groups of people but I can fake E if needed. I'm occasionally still a bit awkward chatting to strangers at work meetings with people outside my organisation, but I have no problems introducing myself or making small talk with people I don't know at work or with friends of friends at the pub.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

MBTI
    INXP

Sociability: 24/100

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn’t the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Social Anxiety: Your Score: 43 out of a possible 68.

MBTI
    INFP

Sociability

Social anxiety
    I have arms for a fucking reaosn, so come hold me. Then we'll fuvk! Whoooooh! - GZA

MBTI
    INXP

I'm never really sure how to answer these tests. Like at parties, I usually stay as long as possible, but will find a place to go on my own or with a friend.

'Dealing with people I don't know very well' - well when there isn't any prejudice and I'm in a good mood - I can be very extraverted, chatty and funny.

Sociability: 6
    Social Anxiety: 50

Why do I feel the need to share my answers to these tests? I'm either conforming, angling for pity, or boasting my abnormality; none have any integrity.
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

-How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Sociability: 49
    Anxiety: 43

Sometimes I think I'm really an extrovert who has been hampered with anxiety and turned inward in response to anxiety.

Social Anxiety Disorder Self Test Results

Thank you for honestly answering all the questions.

Your Score: 40 out of a possible 68.

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Although the SPIN Self Test screens for the symptoms of social anxiety disorder, only a doctor can make a diagnosis for this disorder.

We encourage you to make an appointment with a qualified healthcare provider to discuss your symptoms.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Sociability: 34 out of a possible 100

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesn’t socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly aren’t really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isn’t the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, you’ll likely turn it down if possible. This doesn’t necessarily mean you don’t enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically aren’t conversation-starters, especially with people they aren’t familiar with. In addition, they aren’t known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Your Score: 20 out of a possible 68.

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Although the SPIN Self Test screens for the symptoms of social anxiety disorder, only a doctor can make a diagnosis for this disorder.

We encourage you to make an appointment with a qualified healthcare provider to discuss your symptoms. It may even be helpful for you to bring your doctor a printout of your responses to the questions in the self test.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Sociability

Social Anxiety
    Your Score: 14 out of a possible 68.

Take note: not all extroverts are social...