First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Social Anxiety Disorder Self Test Results

Thank you for honestly answering all the questions.

Your Score: 25 out of a possible 68.

^^; I don't like big crowds and I hate giving speeches.

MBTI
    I

Snapshot Report
    Sociability
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesnít socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly arenít really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isnít the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, youíll likely turn it down if possible. This doesnít necessarily mean you donít enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically arenít conversation-starters, especially with people they arenít familiar with. In addition, they arenít known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Although the SPIN Self Test screens for the symptoms of social anxiety disorder, only a doctor can make a diagnosis for this disorder.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Sociability 33
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesnít socialize oftenÖ.

Your Score: 18 out of a possible 68.
    Your score is not typical of a person suffering from social anxiety disorderÖ.

MBTI
    I

I did worse than before:

Sociability - 16:

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesnít socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly arenít really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesnít appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, youíll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesnít necessarily mean you donít enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically arenít conversation-starters, especially with people they arenít familiar with. In addition, they arenít known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Social Anxiety - 38 out of a possible 68:

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Although the SPIN Self Test screens for the symptoms of social anxiety disorder, only a doctor can make a diagnosis for this disorder.

Results from February:

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Snapshot Report
    Sociability
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesnít socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly arenít really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isnít the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, youíll likely turn it down if possible. This doesnít necessarily mean you donít enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically arenít conversation-starters, especially with people they arenít familiar with. In addition, they arenít known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Extraversion Test Results:
    11/100

Social Anxiety Test:
    21/68
    INFJ
    4w5

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx

Talking

Snapshot Report
    Sociability
    33 out of a hundred

*always got annoyed by someone who talks too much, too fast and no warm up time or break in between especially if this is my only time to be "alone to recharge"

*a friend who would inbetween travel on buses inbetween school and some other place we would go too would always try to discuss anything and everything with me. a few minutes hear, a few minutes there was fine. I strategically would make sure to have my headset's on hehe to counteract her chatterbox. If i didn't i would feel a lull of exhaustion by the time i'd get off the bus.

* really "mum" don't speak unless i need too and love to just sit and be quiet with someone. I find that's the awesomeness heh.
    Last edited by INFtha14; 07-05-2009 at 08:14 AM.
    What is Feeling?
    Feeling is primarily a process.....that imparts to the content a definite value in the sense of acceptance or rejection. In the same way that thinking organizes the contents of consciousness under concepts, feeling arranges them according to their value. Feeling, like thinking, is a rational function, since values in general are assigned according to the laws of reason...
    (Carl Jung, Psychological Types, Chapter XI - Definitions)

your resident asshole

Snapshot Report
    Sociability
    29/100

The GAD link didn't work for me. Anyone have a different link?

Senior Member iamathousandapples's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Snapshot Report
    Sociability
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesnít socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly arenít really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesnít appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, youíll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesnít necessarily mean you donít enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically arenít conversation-starters, especially with people they arenít familiar with. In addition, they arenít known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

...The social anxiety disorder one didn't work

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Sociability: 25

------

Mostly true, but I'd like to have a larger social network & more close friends, and I don't turn down most invitations, but mainly because I don't receive a lot. I do prefer smaller groups, but lately I take whatever human contact is offered me.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    IXFX
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Sociability: 45

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You don't mind being around big crowds, but that doesn't mean you'll want to crash every party you're invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isn't the most crucial thing. You've managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the "life of the party", you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

The social anxiety test didn't work on my server