User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

violaine

Sociability - 37 out of 100 - (I like people, but I think I like "me" time more!)
    Social Anxiety - 12 out of 68 - (though deeply suspicious about a paxilcr.com social anxiety questionnaire...)

MBTI
    ENFJ

Sociability: 19

Social Anxiety: 7

I may have some anxieties, but they are certainly not social.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

sociability- 71

social anxiety- 0

... that's right- you don't scare me society!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Sociability: 98 out of 100

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing very often, especially with large groups of people ? the bigger, the better! You most likely have an extensive social network, and rarely, if ever, pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears extremely important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with the gang? arises, you?l seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they?e friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the life of the party? and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

Social Anxiety:
    2 out of 68.

LOL.

Edit: Wow you guys, lol....now that I've looked through some of the others' results, I think according to these tests I'm the most extraverted person on here. I love being around people. What can I say.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Sociability: 0

Social Anxiety: 100

j/k didn't take it. I dowanna!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Sociability - 52
    Social Anxiety - 4

Extroversion - 52
    Introversion - 48

MBTI
    TiSe

Snapshot Report
    Sociability

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesnt socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly arent really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isnt the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, youll likely turn it down if possible. This doesnt necessarily mean you dont enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically arent conversation-starters, especially with people they arent familiar with. In addition, they arent known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Snapshot Report
    Sociability 54
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You dont mind being around big crowds, but that doesnt mean youll want to crash every party youre invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isnt the most crucial thing. Youve managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the life of the party, you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

I always sit smack bang in the middle on I and E.

beyondaurora

Sociability= 34
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesnt socialize often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly arent really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life apparently isnt the most important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, youll likely turn it down if possible. This doesnt necessarily mean you dont enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you generally prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically arent conversation-starters, especially with people they arent familiar with. In addition, they arent known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Social Anxiety= 32 out of a possible 68.
    Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I am so bad. I took it again and didn't realize I took it the first time.

Anyway, here it is again,unchanged.

Time is a delicate mistress.