User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

social anxiety- 20 out of 68

and it says I need to see a doctor? Is it an advertisement or is it for real?
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Snapshot Report
    Sociability
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing often, especially with large groups of people. You likely have an extensive social network, and rarely pass up the opportunity to expand it even further. Having an active social life appears fairly important to you, so chances are that when the opportunity to go out with ?the gang? arises, you?ll seldom turn it down. Individuals who score similarly to you enjoy interacting with a variety of people, regardless if they?re friends or strangers. They are extremely people-oriented, are often described as the ?life of the party? and tend to be exceptionally outgoing.

Social Anxiety Disorder Self Test Results: 17 out of a possible 68.

I don't think I'm THAT outgoing. I tend to stay in the house and turn down opportunities to "go out with the gang". But I did go to places like Disneyland every Saturday to go swing dancing...for 3 years.
    Last edited by LeetoLydia; 08-22-2008 at 08:20 PM. Reason: Thought of another thing to say right after I posted it.

MBTI
    ENTP

Sociability
    According to your results you appear to be the type of person who doesnít socialize very often. You likely have a limited social network, and possibly arenít really interested in extending it beyond a few close and intimate friendships. Having an active social life doesnít appear to be an important thing to you. Chances are that when the opportunity arises to socialize among a large group of people, youíll most likely turn it down if possible. This doesnít necessarily mean you donít enjoy socializing or being around people. Rather, you tend to prefer spending time with smaller groups of friends. Individuals who score similarly to you typically arenít conversation-starters, especially with people they arenít familiar with. In addition, they arenít known to be exceptionally outgoing, unless among close friends.

Social Anxiety
    Your Score: 57 out of a possible 68.

Your score suggests that you may be experiencing the symptoms of social anxiety disorder. Although the SPIN Self Test screens for the symptoms of social anxiety disorder, only a doctor can make a diagnosis for this disorder.

Tell me something I don't know.

Sociability - 44

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You donít mind being around big crowds, but that doesnít mean youíll want to crash every party youíre invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isnít the most crucial thing. Youíve managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the ďlife of the partyĒ, you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

(What a boring middle of the line answer.)

Social anxiety - 5 out of 68.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sociability - 44

Anxiety thingy - 20/68

MASTER OF APATHY AND PURPLE SIGNATURES

MBTI
    ISTJ

Extraversion Test

7 out of 100. Wow, social butterfly DELUXE

MBTI
    ENTP

According to your results you appear to be the type of person who enjoys socializing with both large and smaller, more intimate groups of people. You donít mind being around big crowds, but that doesnít mean youíll want to crash every party youíre invited to. Having an active social life and extending your network of friends is relatively important to you, but it isnít the most crucial thing. Youíve managed to strike a great balance between actively involving yourself in your larger social network, and spending some quality time with a few intimate friends. Although you may not always be the conversation-starter or the ďlife of the partyĒ, you are generally a very outgoing individual, whether among friends or people you are less familiar with.

I was bang in the middle with a 50.

Social Anxiety - 8

Extraversion - 34
    Social Anxiety - 7

So, introverted but not socially anxious.

Extroversion test: 13/100
    Social Anxiety: 39/68

Not too surprising. I know that I'm really introverted and a bit socially anxious already, but I was just curious to see how the results turned out. :P
    "...And besides, what is suffering? I'm not afraid of it, even if it's numberless. I'm not afraid of it now; I was before...And it seems to me there's so much strength in me now that I can overcome everything, all sufferings, only in order to say and tell myself every moment: I am! In a thousand torments-I am; writhing under torture-but I am. Locked up in a tower, but still I exist, I see the sun, and if I don't see the sun, still I know it is."
    -The Brothers Karamazov, Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Quote Originally Posted by LucrativeSid View Post
    Sociability - 44

(What a boring middle of the line answer.)

Social anxiety - 5 out of 68.

Wow! I got the exact same results on both as you did. Huh...