• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SWAP 200 Personality Assessment

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
This is what the pros use, but the blue screen and cards are oodles of fun!

The Shedler-Westen Assessment Procedure-200 (SWAP-200) is a research psychometric instrument that consists of a clinician-report Q-sort for assessing personality and personality pathology. An experienced clinician (usually a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist) rank-orders 200 test items into categories from non-descriptive to highly descriptive of the patient.

SWAP 200 Personality

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I tried and it kept moving things to the wrong piles and forcing me to rechoose which pile to place things in. Eventually I quit.

(But other than that, it looks intriguing.)

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
Sorry guys. It's really long and I made it (just now!) and then it took me back to the first page. :steam:

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
It no likey my mac or something.

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
The pros suck. :D

(It sure has some bugs... a lot of them.)

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just did it. But I had to use the manual input (the last option on the page). And I got no interpretation for my scores. Still...

3e4a0df095698a3b8a9aa14899f06c3aSwapAssessment Output.jpg

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
OK I know those scores map to the DSM-IV somehow. I'll look it up.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
OK I know those scores map to the DSM-IV somehow. I'll look it up.

I know what the majority of the disorders are, but I don't really have a good idea how to weigh the scores or what a Q or R value is... (Maybe gatsby knows something as well?)

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
I know what the majority of the disorders are, but I don't really have a good idea how to weigh the scores or what a Q or R value is... (Maybe gatsby knows something as well?)

I don't think I can, in good faith, really say much about this. This sort of stuff is a hobby for me and regardless of how much I have read, I'm not a clinician and believe that only someone like that should be administrating and interpreting results like this.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think I can, in good faith, really say much about this. This sort of stuff is a hobby for me and regardless of how much I have read, I'm not a clinician and believe that only someone like that should be administrating and interpreting results like this.

All right. Just give me your opinion in bad faith. (I'll settle for what I can get!)

ptgatsby

MBTI Type
ISTP
All right. Just give me your opinion in bad faith. (I'll settle for what I can get!)

Hmm... bad faith eh? You aren't as screwed up as I thought? How's that? :D

(All jokes aside, I'm staying out of this entirely. Every time I do a 'little', it ends up growing to a lot.)

Natrushka

Pareo cattus
MBTI Type
INTJ
OK, I'm ready to try but it keeps telling me my session has expired? It thinks I had a session. Should I be paranoid?

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
I found the charts for the correlations between the NEO-PI (Five Factor Model) and the SWAP 200.

I got them from here:
The Shedler and Westen Assessment Procedure from the perspective of general personality structure. By: Mullins-Sweatt, Stephanie, Widiger, Thomas A., Journal of Abnormal Psychology, Vol 116(3), Aug 2007. pp. 618-623.
Publisher:American Psychological Association

attachment.php

attachment.php