User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

You're THE EVIL MASTERMIND!
    The Evil Mastermind is a true genious. S/he's sophistocated, articulate, and well-informed, and the only thing that tops his/hers incredibly high IQ is his/her passion to cause destruction. The main motive to the Evil Mastermind's evil deeds is not mere malevolance, however. Due to his/hers suberb intelligence, the Evil Mastermind feels like no-one understands him/her, or that no-one around him/her is worthy of him/her. That's why s/he's very frustrated and a little bit lonely, and in the lack of soulmates and proper intelligent stimuli, s/he turns to organized crime and uses his/her talents to come up with many ways to take over the world. S/he's cold, cruel and calm.

Strengths: His/her brain, wheter s/he uses it to come up with evil schemes, to outwit the hero, or to build deadly robots to take over the world.
    Weaknesses: Physical weakness. The Evil Mastermind is not physically particularly powerful, so s/he has a lot of minions to do all the dirty work for him/her (none that s/he would consider his parters-in-crime, though, since no-one can match his/her intelligence). When s/he gets face-to-face with the hero unarmed, s/he's very vulnerable.
    Famous Evil Masterminds: Brain from Pinky and the Brain.
    awsm

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

What Kind of a villain would you be ?
    A very ineffective one. Or Adrian Veidt.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

You're THE EVIL MASTERMIND!
    The Evil Mastermind is a true genious. S/he's sophistocated, articulate, and well-informed, and the only thing that tops his/hers incredibly high IQ is his/her passion to cause destruction. The main motive to the Evil Mastermind's evil deeds is not mere malevolance, however. Due to his/hers suberb intelligence, the Evil Mastermind feels like no-one understands him/her, or that no-one around him/her is worthy of him/her. That's why s/he's very frustrated and a little bit lonely, and in the lack of soulmates and proper intelligent stimuli, s/he turns to organized crime and uses his/her talents to come up with many ways to take over the world. S/he's cold, cruel and calm.

Strengths: His/her brain, wheter s/he uses it to come up with evil schemes, to outwit the hero, or to build deadly robots to take over the world.
    Weaknesses: Physical weakness. The Evil Mastermind is not physically particularly powerful, so s/he has a lot of minions to do all the dirty work for him/her (none that s/he would consider his parters-in-crime, though, since no-one can match his/her intelligence). When s/he gets face-to-face with the hero unarmed, s/he's very vulnerable.
    Famous Evil Masterminds: Brain from Pinky and the Brain.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

The treacherous temptress.

So...I'm a woman now?
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    It seems most of the INTJs here got "The Evil Mastermind"!
    Add one more.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    This test was horrible, full of incomplete sentences and spelling errors.
    Yes.

I got:
    You're the CRUEL SEDUCER!
    The Cruel Seducer is a narcissist to the core. He's too lazy and hedonistic to aspire to troublesome things like world domination, but he loves to corrupt everyone and everything in his reach, his favourite passtime being seducing and then leaving young, innocent girls (or boys). The Cruel Seducer is very vain, self-centred, lazy, and selfish. He wants everything and everyone, even things he doesn't need, but is not eager to give anything in return. He lives to pamper himself at the cost of others.
    Strengths: Good looks and seducing skills. The Cruel Seducer can be very appealing, suave and arousing whenever he wants to be, and most of the people who are yet to see the real him practically worhip him.
    Weaknesses: Lazyness. The Cruel Seducer has no backbone, and he never does anything unless he has to. Thus, he's quite easy to get rid of.
    Famous Cruel Seducers: Don Juan (Don Giovanni) from Don Juan, Wickham from Pride and Prejudice, Sebastian Valmont from Les Liaisons Dangerouses.
    If you ever became a fictional Villain, you'd be the Cruel Seducer because you can't stand misery of any kind, which leads to the point you're willingly to do anything it takes to maintain the sort of lifestyle that gives you as much pleasure as possible with the least possible effort. To avoid this, get a grip, lift yourself off the sofa and learn to take responsibilty of your actions - even if it feels good, it doesn't mean it's right.

Not true I have no backbone...
    So this is like Treacherous Temptress except lazy?

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

You're the ULTIMATE EVIL!

lol
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Since people like tests about bad guys here is another one.
    What kind of a villain would you be?
    My Result...

You're the ULTIMATE EVIL!

The Ultimate Evil is the personification of everything that's evil, and the Head Villain behind all villains. S/he's usually magical, and very, very powerful, with barely any weaknesses. S/he's not human nor any other common being, but a creature of darkness whose ambition and goal in life is to destroy the whole universe, or just everything that's good. The Ultimate Evil exists in a world that considers good and evil as subjective values - unchangeable forces that prevail in the universe, constantly trying to undo each other - instead of relative values that only exist in our minds and are different to everyone. The Ultimate Evil represents this kind of evilness, though and through.

Strengths: Has supernatural powers, usually dark magic. Is extremely powerful.
    Weaknesses: The Ultimate Evil is nearly impossible to beat, but if s/he had a weakness, it would be the almighty force of love and goodness.
    Famous Ultimate Evils: Sauron from the Lord of the Rings, Satan from the Bible

*If you ever became a fictional villain, you'd be the Ultimate Evil because you're the ultimate manipulator with an unbelievable hunger for power; even fame wouldn't mean as much to you as simply knowing that no matter what people do, you've somehow manipulated into doing it. To avoid this, learn how to respect other people as equal human beings just like yourself.

Ahhhh...

That was refreshing!

-Halla74
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

This is actually pretty accurate.

You're the DARK AVENGER!

The Dark Avenger is emotionally dead, at least that's what s/he thinks. S/he used to be a normal, happy person, but then something tragical happened and s/he lost it. Now s/he seeks justice and hunts down those who wronged her/him, and doesn't let anything or anyone get in between her/him and her/his revenge. The thing is that even if the Dark Avenger got her/his revenge, s/he would probably still go on killing and destroying rampantly, because the tragedy that changed her/his life changed her/his soul for good. S/he avenges her/his tragedy over and over again to anyone, or anything. S/he tries to fill the empty gap in her/his heart with the blood s/he spills, knowing that it will never be enough.

Strengths: The Dark Avenger may be also physically strong and blessed with special powers, but her/his greatest assert is still her/his determination. S/he's ready to go as far it takes to get what s/he wants.
    Weaknesses: Traumas and surpressed memories of the past. Reminding her/him of the pain that turned her/him into what s/he is, or the happiness s/he felt before it happened may distract her/him.
    Famous Dark Avengers: O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill, Carrie from Carrie, the ghost from the Grudge.
    If you ever became a fictional villain, you'd be the Dark Avenger because you feel very angry inside,thinking that the world has hurt you badly, and sometimes you wish you could hurt the world back twice as bad just to let everyone know how you feel. To avoid this, just keep in mind that revenge is never the answer, because hurting others doesn't help you heal yourself, nor will it change the past. If you feel empty inside, filling yourself with hate will only make things first.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTp

The Mastermind.
    Fun.