• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Chess Figure Are You? (Chess Mess Test)

Eckhart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
???
The Queen's Knight
Congrats! Only 4-5% of the population score this!

16175535028851879383.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Queen’s Knight is armed with rose-colored glasses. The mundane comes to life and nature becomes expressive of spirit. The interesting thing about this Knight is the ability to switch from fantasy to reality. There are exceptions to the rule, but this is the type that may have had imaginary friends as a youngster. Their stuffed animals also were great companions. The Queen’s Knight will see the good in almost anyone or anything – but their depth of emotion can remain hidden even from themselves. Circumstances tend to reveal sudden responses.

Not all life is rosy and this Knight is not exempt from disappointment or frustration with humanity. They may feel incompetence when dealing with their own ethical values. Things aren’t simply white black, but a grand battle of Good versus Evil. Evil must be reckoned with but Good shall eventually win. It is not that they fight evil, but that they fight for the essence of moral good. Doing something good is quite satisfactory for them and indeed increases their happiness. It is when something is not reciprocated to them that they are saddened and disappointed by others. They learn that others aren’t as self-sacrificing.

The Queen's Knight is dominated by an inner world of intense feeling and deeply rooted ethics. They seek to form their life based on their views. They are highly curious of those around them so are readily accepting of others unless their values are being threatened. They promote insight and understanding amongst others and contribute well thought ideas. They however can be a bit too idealistic.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
lol Bishop's Clerk. I googled the first 2 lines or so and got linked to typelogic - the ENFP profile. Well that was fun.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got the king's merchant.....This test is bogus xD

entertained me for 5 minutes atleast ....

no you're bogus!

.... I got king's merchant too. After all that time telling people that they are sensors, it has finally come full circle lol.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Queen's Rook
Congrats! Only 5-6% of the population score this!

Energy: -35 (higher than 11% of your peers)
Reason: 35 (higher than 98% of your peers)
Choice: 5 (higher than 49% of your peers)
Action: 35 (higher than 88% of your peers)

.... it's shown elsewhere in the thread.

What's funny is that the writer cribbed most of the prose from one of the more prominent INTP descriptions available on the web (Joe Butts', I think).

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I got this, whats that ? infp ? xD

Your result for The Chess Mess Test ...
The King's Bishop

Congrats! Only 3-4% of the population score this!

The King's Bishop

To others, the King’s Bishop projects confidence. This can be mistaken for arrogance; but its source is easy to find. From an early age most of the King’s Bishops are specialized in their knowledge. When it comes to an area of expertise the King’s Bishop has several. They can know immediately if they can help you and how. They know what they know, but more importantly they know their limits.

This Bishop is a perfectionist. They will always attempt to improve upon anything of interest. They have an unusual independence of mind which frees them from authority, convention or sentiment. Anyone who is slacking will lose respect – and be made aware of this. The King’s Bishop can be secretive when making critical decisions. However they are even-handed and will recognize contributions others give.

This Bishop is highly ideal with their goals. They attempt to pursue high degree of quality in solutions and can be critical of ideas that compromise this quality. Because of their unwillingness to accept ‘good enough’ they can be unrealistic. They are at their best when they have time to think through a problem, at which point they may have a plan to solve the dilemma. The King's Bishop is an individual with a very analytical attitude. They are like the Queen's Rook, in that they prefer the ascetic quality of solitude. They are not as sociable as others, but are quite prepared to lead if they deem the current leadership as weak. They are thankfully pragmatic and logical individuals. They have very low tolerance for emotional rampaging or the spinning of 'truths'.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
oh no not intj again.

I keep on scoring intj on every single stupid test. Those mbti tests are all flawed they know nothing !

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
The Queen
Congrats! Only 2-3% of the population score this!

Queen’s are the rarest of all types. They are quiet but hold the deepest of convictions regarding the matters of the world. They are frequently activists for their cause, they will do what’s right but not for glory, not for political power. It is why they are the Queen. They are the champions of the oppressed and the downtrodden. They are found in the wake of the aftermath rescuing those in acute distress. They may even fantasize revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. Think of ‘Poetic Justice’ and you’ll have appealed to the Queen.

You can’t lead the Queen if only because they are right in suspecting others motives. You cannot fool this individual even if they are sympathetic. The Queen selects a few for friendship – these are friends that transcend the very word. They promote harmony with their very presence and typically make their surroundings more beautiful by just being there to clean up the mess. Don’t mistake them for extroverts – they are special in their diplomacy. They are ‘doers’ and dreamers. They can only be intimate with a chosen few. They will withdraw suddenly if pressed and this is necessary for them.

The Queen excels with writing and communication. They are often the counselors of home, of public service and the good face of politics for the King. They look at the global perspective and are better at spotting patterns and relations. They think of the future and strive for meaning and purpose.

Yup, INFJ.

Actually, this description of the Queen surprised me-- since she has to power to basically kill anyone around her in chess, I always kind of think of her like the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland: shrewd, cruel, selfish, uncaring. "Off with his head!!" :laugh:

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
Queen's Rook

You scored -15% on Energy, higher than 46% of your peers.
You scored 25% on Reason, higher than 92% of your peers.
You scored 35% on Choice, higher than 87% of your peers.
You scored 5% on Action, higher than 42% of your peers.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENFP is a pawn, boooo xD

bishop's clerk, obviously

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think it's rather funny if INFJ's are supposed to be the rarest types. I have met probably 5 INFJs for every 1 INFP I have met in my life. I currently have two that work for me and one is married to another INFJ :D.

Meanwhile I am serverely lacking in the INFP infestation department.... :cry:

i know more INFJs than INFPs too.

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your result for The Chess Mess Test ...

The Queen's Rook
Only 5-6% of the population score this!

4853629018146203947.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

The Queen’s Rook is a pensive, analytical individual. They don’t mind spending long periods of time on their own to work through problems. They may venture so far into thought they appear vacant or detached; often they really are oblivious of the world at that moment. These wayward princes are precise about descriptions and by habit correct others (or feel sorely tempted) if the shade of meaning is slightly off. This is annoying to the less concise, but this is what gives the Queen’s Rook a gift for gab, especially in writing.

This Rook is relatively easy going until their principles of truth, knowledge and justice are violated. Because of this they hate the formalities of bureaucracy, politics, and authority – which tend to mask the truth of operations. They will respond with a flip of the switch and become outspoken and inflexible. They will eventually drop the issue, because they do prefer a reserved and benign ambiance. The problem with the Queen’s Rook is when they are debating a point; they may be convincing themselves as much as their opponent. They spend a considerable amount of time second-guessing their abilities and may come to multiple conclusions that offer plausible solutions.

An indicator that a friend may be a Queen’s Rook is an obsession with logic. If a mistake is made, it is because there wasn’t enough data or it was placed out of context. Another indicator you’re friend is a Rook, throw a strategy game at them. They enjoy Risk, Bridge, Chess, and word games. Never rush the Rook. They don’t draw conclusions very quickly. If one were to gather a bunch of Rooks together to form a group they may debate:

1.) Whether or not there should be a group.

2.) Exactly what name should the proposed group choose?

3.) Which of the persons in the group should take responsibility or should they rotate?

S

SingSmileShine

The Bishop's Clerk

The Bishops Clerk is both an idea and people person. Everyone and everything is part of a bizarre cosmic whole. They really do want to help and be liked and admired by others. By principle they are intrigued by new ideas but ultimately discard most for one reason or another. They are zany with charm which can allow them to warm up to even the stodgy types. They are outgoing, fun, and they genuinely like people. This Clerk is warm and affectionate and spontaneous.

This Clerk can have strong, if unconventional convictions which are usually tied into their cosmic view. They will often use their social skills and contacts to persuade others gently of the rightness behind their views. They may tie themselves with trying to save the world and end up forgetting the nearest and dearest to them (if only in a temporary sense.)

People will love working with the Bishop’s Clerk because they are easygoing, pleasant and great at brainstorming. They are wonderful in groups of people but need fresh projects to work on. They dislike bureaucracy in principle and practice; they will make a point of launching crusades against some aspect of the political agenda. It is honesty they are fighting for. The Bishop’s Clerk is a type of Pawn, but fret not, the Pawn is idealized because of its potential to do many great things and to think of the rest of humanity.

Huh! I like it! It sounds very ENFP. :)

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
THE KING'S MERCHANT

The King's Merchant is an analyzer of situations, but function to repair problems. They prefer dealing with tangible problems and proven experience. They are naturally quiet and open to information and new approaches. Because of this they are a useful source for information.

They may be introverted, but are adept at controlling interactions with others, and may be forceful concerning their influence. They focus on efficiency and skills. The balance they bring is one that encourages groups to think then act. They are capable of holding a cool head in stressful situations and help others assess the reality of any situation. They can be difficult to understand because they do need space to charge. Communication is key here; others need to realize that the King’s Merchant communicates without the need for verbal cues.

The King's Merchant prefers to practice their passion in seclusion. The result however is one of virtuosity that other types find difficult to match or even out do. Because they focus highly on the task at hand they may fail to see the long term expenses. They may also not communicate their understanding of a situation having expected others to see it in their most practical way. They are valuable assets for friends. You should be pleased scoring as a 'Pawn' - it proves that you are a constructive and contributing member of society.

Flux

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm, I got the Queen's Rook. Sounds like an INTP: analytical, precise, putting off decisions for more information.

kyli_ryan

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
2wX
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Queen's Knight.

The Queen’s Knight is armed with rose-colored glasses. The mundane comes to life and nature becomes expressive of spirit. The interesting thing about this Knight is the ability to switch from fantasy to reality. There are exceptions to the rule, but this is the type that may have had imaginary friends as a youngster. Their stuffed animals also were great companions. The Queen’s Knight will see the good in almost anyone or anything – but their depth of emotion can remain hidden even from themselves. Circumstances tend to reveal sudden responses.

Not all life is rosy and this Knight is not exempt from disappointment or frustration with humanity. They may feel incompetence when dealing with their own ethical values. Things aren’t simply white black, but a grand battle of Good versus Evil. Evil must be reckoned with but Good shall eventually win. It is not that they fight evil, but that they fight for the essence of moral good. Doing something good is quite satisfactory for them and indeed increases their happiness. It is when something is not reciprocated to them that they are saddened and disappointed by others. They learn that others aren’t as self-sacrificing.

The Queen's Knight is dominated by an inner world of intense feeling and deeply rooted ethics. They seek to form their life based on their views. They are highly curious of those around them so are readily accepting of others unless their values are being threatened. They promote insight and understanding amongst others and contribute well thought ideas. They however can be a bit too idealistic.