User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

I wonder what type the king is. ENXJ? Anyone to care to do the complete list?

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

TheRedQueen
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Queen's Rook.

Which I think is a little funny because I tend to prefer queenside castling.
    Ti = 19 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Te = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ne = 16[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fi = 15 [][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Si = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Ni = 12 [][][][][][][][][][][][]
    Se = 11[][][][][][][][][][][]
    Fe = 0

-----------------
    Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
    Man got to sit and wonder why, why, why;
    Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
    Man got to tell himself he understand

Lasting_Pain

The Queen's Rook

Congrats! Only 5-6% of the population score this!

The Queen's Rook

The Queen’s Rook is a pensive, analytical individual. They don’t mind spending long periods of time on their own to work through problems. They may venture so far into thought they appear vacant or detached; often they really are oblivious of the world at that moment. These wayward princes are precise about descriptions and by habit correct others (or feel sorely tempted) if the shade of meaning is slightly off. This is annoying to the less concise, but this is what gives the Queen’s Rook a gift for gab, especially in writing.

This Rook is relatively easy going until their principles of truth, knowledge and justice are violated. Because of this they hate the formalities of bureaucracy, politics, and authority – which tend to mask the truth of operations. They will respond with a flip of the switch and become outspoken and inflexible. They will eventually drop the issue, because they do prefer a reserved and benign ambiance. The problem with the Queen’s Rook is when they are debating a point; they may be convincing themselves as much as their opponent. They spend a considerable amount of time second-guessing their abilities and may come to multiple conclusions that offer plausible solutions.

An indicator that a friend may be a Queen’s Rook is an obsession with logic. If a mistake is made, it is because there wasn’t enough data or it was placed out of context. Another indicator you’re friend is a Rook, throw a strategy game at them. They enjoy Risk, Bridge, Chess, and word games. Never rush the Rook. They don’t draw conclusions very quickly. If one were to gather a bunch of Rooks together to form a group they may debate:

1.) Whether or not there should be a group.

2.) Exactly what name should the proposed group choose?

3.) Which of the persons in the group should take responsibility or should they rotate?

MBTI
    INTJ

Yeah, that's right you peasants... behold my awesomeness.

The King

Congrats! Only 3-5% of the population score as this!

The King

Kings direct their energy towards the outer world of action and word. They are organizers using logical principles with a tendency to control life. They’ll gravitate to organizing systems and people to meet goals and attempt to improve upon the way things are done. This can be expressed with finesse. The king requires very little to implement plans and very little will stop them. An overstatement of the worse type: “I’m really sorry, but you have to die.” The more sensitive souls will chuckle if they read this and know of a King. They are decisive, they know what needs to be done, and they are great at directing others.

The King prefers objectivity when making any decision. They are concerned with truth, principles and justice. They are analytical and critical thinkers and use this to govern the outer world. By thinking of the masses needs they tend to ignore the individuals feelings. Because of their knowledge of what needs to be done – being questioned can result in an icy response, or worse an icy silence.

Kings strive for excellence. They can focus heavily on the task at hand and keep others on track. They may issue orders without giving reasons and are prone to introducing too much change. Kings are excellent with the business arts. They are generally assertive, outspoken, confident, outgoing, energetic, full of charisma, and hardly stopped by conflict or criticism. They can appear argumentative, insensitive, intimidating or outright controlling. They can simply be overwhelming because of their willingness and capability to shape the world around them. But remember, every time the King shakes your hand, or offers a gift – there is great emotion invested in that one act. They downplay their gifts to others and they downplay their emotions to guard them. The King is second in rarity to the Queen.[/COLOR]
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    This is all fairly reminscent of the variety of INFJ descriptions I've encountered. Chunks of it seem directly lifted from those sites.
    Yeah, it's from Typelogic

Typelogic INFJ Profile
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    You can only move one space at a time. Hahahahah

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    ILI

The Queen's Rook. I'm not surprised.

Compared to other takers
    10/100 You scored -35 on Energy, higher than 10% of your peers.
    81/100 You scored 15 on Reason, higher than 81% of your peers.
    89/100 You scored 35 on Choice, higher than 89% of your peers.
    42/100 You scored 5 on Action, higher than 42% of your peers.

The Queen’s Rook is a pensive, analytical individual. They don’t mind spending long periods of time on their own to work through problems. They may venture so far into thought they appear vacant or detached; often they really are oblivious of the world at that moment. These wayward princes are precise about descriptions and by habit correct others (or feel sorely tempted) if the shade of meaning is slightly off. This is annoying to the less concise, but this is what gives the Queen’s Rook a gift for gab, especially in writing.

This Rook is relatively easy going until their principles of truth, knowledge and justice are violated. Because of this they hate the formalities of bureaucracy, politics, and authority – which tend to mask the truth of operations. They will respond with a flip of the switch and become outspoken and inflexible. They will eventually drop the issue, because they do prefer a reserved and benign ambiance. The problem with the Queen’s Rook is when they are debating a point; they may be convincing themselves as much as their opponent. They spend a considerable amount of time second-guessing their abilities and may come to multiple conclusions that offer plausible solutions.

An indicator that a friend may be a Queen’s Rook is an obsession with logic. If a mistake is made, it is because there wasn’t enough data or it was placed out of context. Another indicator you’re friend is a Rook, throw a strategy game at them. They enjoy Risk, Bridge, Chess, and word games. Never rush the Rook. They don’t draw conclusions very quickly. If one were to gather a bunch of Rooks together to form a group they may debate:

1.) Whether or not there should be a group.

2.) Exactly what name should the proposed group choose?

3.) Which of the persons in the group should take responsibility or should they rotate?
    VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VIVCI
    "By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Congratulation.
    Btw you are primary target. (by chess rules)

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lasting_Pain View Post
    You can only move one space at a time. Hahahahah
    I'm in no hurry. Other people do shit for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Congratulation.
    Btw you are primary target. (by chess rules)
    At least I'm not expendable.