• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What kind of a robot would you be?

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
What kind of a robot would you be?

There are 16 possible outcomes.

It will be interesting if there are correlations with MBTI. Which I doubt even if my score is stereotypicaly INTJish.

Skynet!
You scored 78 Logic and 83 Danger!

You're Skynet. While you aren't technically a robot, you created and control millions of them, so that has to count for something. You are probably the smartest and most dangerous of all your friends. In fact, you probably don't have friends in the traditional sense of the word, more like "terror slaves". You may be a bit selfish most of the time, and hold an active dislike for all of humanity. This however is probably because they are afraid of your natural talents and try to keep you down. If you are taking this test from prison, you probably killed/ate a lot of people in your day. If not, then you are maybe a neo-con. Cheers!

For those who don't know Skynet is a computer network that is trying to wipe out humanity in the "Terminator" triology.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Matrix Sentinel!

You scored 78 Logic and 56 Danger!

658070560222966174.jpeg

You're a Matrix Sentinel robot. You look kinda like an octopus mixed with a beetle mixed with a Swiss army knife that flies. Because of this, you may have some body issues. But don't worry, someone out there (maybe on OkCupid even?) will see you for who you are on the inside...which is a calculating heartless killer, of course. You probably play a lot of those new fangled Massively Multiplayer Online Games. Or at least you have an email address you check regularly. My guess is both. You most likely hate your job. Fear not. Someday you will find your true calling. Until then, Humans may avoid you. Sorry.

:rofl1: I think NOT.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Sonny!
You scored 94 Logic and 33 Danger!

2978004549953366061.jpeg

You're Sonny. You believe in justice and balance in the world, and are willing to fight for it. You probably own an iMac. You are a free spirit, and seek to keep it that way. You think Humans and Robots should live in harmony, and are ready to bust some heads if you need to. Of course, that's the image you like to give off. In reality, you're kinda shy and just want to be around those who love you. You are curious by nature and can also run fast and jump really freakin' high. You should try out for track next semester. Even if you don't go to school anymore. Seriously, you'll probably be way better than any of the Humans on the team.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Matrix Sentinel!

You scored 100 Logic and 56 Danger!

658070560222966174.jpeg

You're a Matrix Sentinel robot. You look kinda like an octopus mixed with a beetle mixed with a Swiss army knife that flies. Because of this, you may have some body issues. But don't worry, someone out there (maybe on OkCupid even?) will see you for who you are on the inside...which is a calculating heartless killer, of course. You probably play a lot of those new fangled Massively Multiplayer Online Games. Or at least you have an email address you check regularly. My guess is both. You most likely hate your job. Fear not. Someday you will find your true calling. Until then, Humans may avoid you. Sorry.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
T-800

You scored 67 Logic and 33 Danger!

You're the T-800. You have probably had a major change in your life at some point, like going from a stone cold killer to a dedicated guardian. Or maybe you used to sell televisions at Best Buy? At any rate, you are not allowed to kill Humans, but you sure can hurt and main them! What fun. You are most likely very family-oriented, or at least remember to feed your pets every day. You have an inner strength that few others posses. You are a slow learner sometimes, but you never give up. Ever. You may be good at math. You also tend to be a snappy dresser and are into politics. Fun fact: English isn't a Robot's first language.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sonny

89 Logic and 39 Danger

deleted
Bender

You scored 50 Logic and 50 Danger!

6599437891113450413.jpeg

You're Bender. You probably have a profession that is easy to guess and obvious to everyone, like a police officer or a hooker. You are insatiably greedy and easily distrac...

...ted. you tend to make lots of friends quickly, and sometimes they don't all end up hating you after a few days. In fact, the friends you keep you keep for life. You are very buisness savy and understand the fundamental principle that most Humans are suckers. You're mostly tolerant of them, but can easily get swept up in the fervor of Robot revolution. You are also a smoking robot. Smooth.

That sounds like my shadow personality. So I really am a robot.

DigitalMethod

Content. Content?
MBTI Type
INTJ
5671205970301260582.jpeg

T-800!

You scored 72 Logic and 33 Danger!

You're the T-800. You have probably had a major change in your life at some point, like going from a stone cold killer to a dedicated guardian. Or maybe you used to sell televisions at Best Buy? At any rate, you are not allowed to kill Humans, but you sure can hurt and main them! What fun. You are most likely very family-oriented, or at least remember to feed your pets every day. You have an inner strength that few others posses. You are a slow learner sometimes, but you never give up. Ever. You may be good at math. You also tend to be a snappy dresser and are into politics. Fun fact: English isn't a Robot's first language.

Gamine

in-game
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Bender

You scored 50 Logic and 50 Danger!

6599437891113450413.jpeg

You're Bender. You probably have a profession that is easy to guess and obvious to everyone, like a police officer or a hooker. You are insatiably greedy and easily distrac...

...ted. you tend to make lots of friends quickly, and sometimes they don't all end up hating you after a few days. In fact, the friends you keep you keep for life. You are very buisness savy and understand the fundamental principle that most Humans are suckers. You're mostly tolerant of them, but can easily get swept up in the fervor of Robot revolution. You are also a smoking robot. Smooth.

That sounds like my shadow personality. So I really am a robot.

Me too. I like the sweet arms the best!!

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Lol, it's a test, I thought it was just a hypothetical question!

Dumb brunette moment!!!

:doh:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ROFL!!!!!! ENFJs *powerfist*

10244127737084109163.jpeg

You're the T-1000.

You are very flexible, both physically (rawr...) and mentally. You are good at adapting to new environments and situations, and also at hunting children. You tend to be emotionally detached from other people and even other robots. You probably rock at making balloon animals though. When it comes to the work place, you are very focused and efficient. You may even use your position of power to further your own personal goals of economic advancement/murder. What people most appreciate about you is your intelligence and your sheer evil. You're also not a big talker. If you happen to be a hobo, you're probably a stabbin' hobo.