User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

Wicked ... Now hand over the big freaking guns .. I want to play.

T-800!
    You scored 72 Logic and 44 Danger!

You're the T-800. You have probably had a major change in your life at some point, like going from a stone cold killer to a dedicated guardian. Or maybe you used to sell televisions at Best Buy? At any rate, you are not allowed to kill Humans, but you sure can hurt and main them! What fun. You are most likely very family-oriented, or at least remember to feed your pets every day. You have an inner strength that few others posses. You are a slow learner sometimes, but you never give up. Ever. You may be good at math. You also tend to be a snappy dresser and are into politics. Fun fact: English isn't a Robot's first language.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Matrix Sentinel!
    You scored 78 Logic and 61 Danger!
    you better watch out... puny humans
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

MBTI
    INTP

Mecha-Godzilla!
    You scored 44 Logic and 83 Danger!

You're Mecha-Godzilla. God created man in his image. Man created robots in his image. Aliens created you in Godzilla's image. Now that's sound logic. Although programmed to be bestial, you are still pretty damn cunning, and your arsenal of weaponry is capable of flattening entire cities. On the downside, you might not be a very original thinker. You often find yourself trying to improve upon others innovations or launching finger rockets at screaming humans. You also tend to be somewhat vain about your appearance. Goddamn you are shiny.
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Another T-800.

You're the T-800. You have probably had a major change in your life at some point, like going from a stone cold killer to a dedicated guardian. Or maybe you used to sell televisions at Best Buy? At any rate, you are not allowed to kill Humans, but you sure can hurt and main them! What fun. You are most likely very family-oriented, or at least remember to feed your pets every day. You have an inner strength that few others posses. You are a slow learner sometimes, but you never give up. Ever. You may be good at math. You also tend to be a snappy dresser and are into politics. Fun fact: English isn't a Robot's first language.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Mecha-Godzilla!

You scored 39 Logic and 78 Danger!

You're Mecha-Godzilla. God created man in his image. Man created robots in his image. Aliens created you in Godzilla's image. Now that's sound logic. Although programmed to be bestial, you are still pretty damn cunning, and your arsenal of weaponry is capable of flattening entire cities. On the downside, you might not be a very original thinker. You often find yourself trying to improve upon others innovations or launching finger rockets at screaming humans. You also tend to be somewhat vain about your appearance. Goddamn you are shiny.
    5 3 9

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

T-1000, apparently.

You're the T-1000. You are very flexible, both physically (rawr...) and mentally. You are good at adapting to new environments and situations, and also at hunting children. You tend to be emotionally detached from other people and even other robots. You probably rock at making balloon animals though. When it comes to the work place, you are very focused and efficient. You may even use your position of power to further your own personal goals of economic advancement/murder. What people most appreciate about you is your intelligence and your sheer evil. You're also not a big talker. If you happen to be a hobo, you're probably a stabbin' hobo.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

Phantonym

Sonny!

You scored 78 Logic and 33 Danger!

You're Sonny. You believe in justice and balance in the world, and are willing to fight for it. You probably own an iMac. You are a free spirit, and seek to keep it that way. You think Humans and Robots should live in harmony, and are ready to bust some heads if you need to. Of course, that's the image you like to give off. In reality, you're kinda shy and just want to be around those who love you. You are curious by nature and can also run fast and jump really freakin' high. You should try out for track next semester. Even if you don't go to school anymore. Seriously, you'll probably be way better than any of the Humans on the team.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

T-1000!
    You scored 67 Logic and 56 Danger!

You're the T-1000. You are very flexible, both physically (rawr...) and mentally. You are good at adapting to new environments and situations, and also at hunting children. You tend to be emotionally detached from other people and even other robots. You probably rock at making balloon animals though. When it comes to the work place, you are very focused and efficient. You may even use your position of power to further your own personal goals of economic advancement/murder. What people most appreciate about you is your intelligence and your sheer evil. You're also not a big talker. If you happen to be a hobo, you're probably a stabbin' hobo.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

T-1000
    (67 logic, 67 danger)

"There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INxJ

Matrix Sentinel!

You scored 78 Logic and 72 Danger!