• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

*NEW* Socionics Type Assistant TURBO XL

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFj. Weak I, moderate S and F, weak rationality.

This is accurate, since ISFj is my socionics type, I've studied the subject quite a bit myself. :cool:

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
INT?

Mild Introvert
Moderate Intuition
Highly Moderate Thinking
? Judging/Perceiving

Socionics Results

No test could pin-point my socionics type yet, and I always receive some type combo. :shock:

The INTp description sounds rather passive, unlike the MBTI INTJ one. -______-

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Moderate E
Weak S
Strong F
Weak J

So after reading the profile of 'The enthusiast' .. Oh my gosh, no wonder people want to stay away. Would be OK should it all be true. *tut*

Last edited:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Moderate E
Weak S
Strong F
Weak J

So after reading the profile of 'The enthusiast' .. Oh my gosh, no wonder people want to stay away. Would be OK should it all be true. *tut*

Lots of the profiles are rubbish. I'd say the best way to determine type is to look at the functions and the positioning.

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Lots of the profiles are rubbish. I'd say the best way to determine type is to look at the functions and the positioning.

Apologies for being a pain in the butt. Are you talking about Fe, Si and all that stuff? or something completely different?

I can't get my head around that stuff. I can't find enough information.

:blush:

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
hmm... I got INTp
Then INTj
...those dancing letters are a bother.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I N T P

The dancy letters are wicked! Still.

fway

Enneagram
8w79
Blah. Got ?STp. Isn't that a surprise? :thelook:

Unbelievable. Socionics has some 'splainin to do.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
InTp.

Not very good. They're MBTI function questions when Socionics functions are different.

The most accurate way to type yourself in socionics is to find your quadra, and from there examine the types to find the best fit. Ignore the functions until you have a better understanding of the complete system.

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Id.gif
xd.gif
Td.gif
jd.gif