User Tag List

First 567

Results 61 to 70 of 70

  1. #61
    Senior Member swordpath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    ISTx
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    InTp.

    Not very good. They're MBTI function questions when Socionics functions are different.

    The most accurate way to type yourself in socionics is to find your quadra, and from there examine the types to find the best fit. Ignore the functions until you have a better understanding of the complete system.
    Quadra?

  2. #62
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    INTP
    massive PN, decent T, minuscule I

    oh, and for those who are supposedly 'unfamiliar', Quadras. Definitely the best way to work out your type
    5 3 9

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    332

    Default

    It gave me ISFP? I'm fairly certain that's not correct...

  4. #64
    Kraken down on piracy Lux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    I got I NTJ

    Sometimes I wish I were, but I'm not.

  5. #65
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Hey! Wait! How do you post the dancing letters?

    ENFP, again.
    Last edited by Thalassa; 08-17-2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: no dancing letters

  6. #66
    Shaman BlackCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    7,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    INTP
    massive PN, decent T, minuscule I

    oh, and for those who are supposedly 'unfamiliar', Quadras. Definitely the best way to work out your type
    LMAO @ you being anything but alpha. You're really pulling my tail if you're gamma.

    Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    InTp.

    Not very good. They're MBTI function questions when Socionics functions are different.

    The most accurate way to type yourself in socionics is to find your quadra, and from there examine the types to find the best fit. Ignore the functions until you have a better understanding of the complete system.
    Agreed.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

    sCueI (primary Inquisition)

  7. #67
    Ruler of the Stars Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    LMAO @ you being anything but alpha. You're really pulling my tail if you're gamma.
    Ab-so-freakin-lute-lie
    5 3 9

  8. #68
    Senior Member hokie912's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    271

    Default

    INT?

  9. #69
    Controlled Mischief StephMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

  10. #70
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,420

    Default

    ENTJ

Similar Threads

  1. Determining Socionics type from MBTI type
    By Azseroffs in forum Socionics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 09:28 AM
  2. New Non-typed MBTI,Socionics Etc. Enthusiast
    By Doofus in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 09:54 PM
  3. Socionics Type Assistant
    By garbage in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 06:31 PM
  4. Your MBTI type and your Socionics type
    By 527468 in forum Socionics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-28-2008, 04:03 PM
  5. easyTIM - socionic type assessment
    By machintruc in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO