• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Empathy Quotient

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
here, another okcupid test. (Yes I know it's annoying)

HelloQuizzy.com: The Empathy Quotient Scale

My result (cough)
33, barely made it in the 'average' section.

33-52: Average

Your Empathy Quotient is: 33
You're no more or less empathetic than the average person. Most women score about 47 and most men score about 42.

It confuses understanding and acting upon that understanding, I also think most people overestimate their capacity to read people. But hey, I agree, I can be kind of cold.
So, why not.
:D

EDIT: I'm adding some quick face reading test

HelloQuizzy.com: The Empathy Test

got 90% thought it was super easy except for one. I think it was neo, I forgot the name of the actor, but well, the guy has asperger I mean, how the fuck am i supposed to read his face :laugh:

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp

Your Empathy Quotient is: 50
You're no more or less empathetic than the average person. Most women score about 47 and most men score about 42.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ

Your Empathy Quotient is: 46

I don't see how planning your daily life out has anything to do with empathy but ok....

G

garbage

Your Empathy Quotient is: 46

Therefore, I'm a feeler.

I did notice that I identified much more with the "Fi" questions than the "Fe" ones..

I don't see how planning your daily life out has anything to do with empathy but ok....

Haha, yeah.. as an ENTJ, those questions must have very significantly lowered my score :)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
59 (above average)

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
0-32: Below Average

Your Empathy Quotient is: 24
You're less empathetic than the average person! If you scored around or below 20 you probably have Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism.

Damn. I even made a special effort to be human. :cry:
What. Ever. I may not be as empathetic as the average person, but I have reason to believe I am more considerate - IRL people say so. :alttongue:. It amazes me how consideration and empathy are disconnected in some people.
Maybe just maybe the test turns less on how well you do these things than on how well you perceive your abilities.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your result for The Empathy Quotient Scale ...
64-79: Extremely Empathetic

Your Empathy Quotient is: 67
You are very empathetic! A few people who score this high may even be considered Clairsentient.

blanclait

MBTI Type
ENTP
^
^
Same when i was taking this test, i was thinking hmm maybe i'm marking it too easy.
But the result wasn't so kind.

Your Empathy Quotient is: 26
You're less empathetic than the average person! If you scored around or below 20 you probably have Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
^
^
Same when i was taking this test, i was thinking hmm maybe i'm marking it too easy.
But the result wasn't so kind.

Your Empathy Quotient is: 26
*sigh of relief*
Well, with everyone telling intps what autistic, evil bastids we are, it's no wonder we would underrate ourselves on the empathy front.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
14? What the... I'm not an autist, I'm telling ya' :shocking:

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Don't autistic people have weird speech quirks. Who on earth, besides autism-students, uses the noun "autist"?

I'm just saying. :popc1:

and many thanks for doing worst than I did.

redacted

Your Empathy Quotient is: 73
You are very empathetic! A few people who score this high may even be considered Clairsentient.

Wow. 99th percentile.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

Wow. 99th percentile.

You are exact opposite of me.

You scored 12 on Empathy, higher than 1% of your peers

The good news is that I actually have some emapathy.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
not fair! i wanted to be the winner! :D

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Wow. 99th percentile.
See that tree ?
Do what you got to do :D

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Seriously. I feel like the loser.

It's so limiting in terms of my behavior. I have tons of thoughts and ideas that I just never express.

I can see why you mean that. It makes sense. Since I am the same just from the oppisite side. So I have to cover up this a little bit in life.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:doh:hrm Your Empathy Quotient is: 31