• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Empathy Quotient

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got 29.

I'm less empathetic than the average person. I thought I'd be much higher. Then again, I'm reminded of the time my friend tripped and fell flat on their face in front on me. I stood there for a few seconds then said, "uh. you gonna be okay?"

Zoom

Self sustaining supernova
Enneagram
9w8
Extremely Empathetic

Your Empathy Quotient is: 65 You are very empathetic! A few people who score this high may even be considered clairsentient*.

*This isn't a bloody word in the English language. :dry:

Seymour

Vaguely Precise
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

QuentinBeck

0-32: Below Average

Your Empathy Quotient is: 30
You're less empathetic than the average person! If you scored around or below 20 you probably have Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
My result:

Your result for The Empathy Quotient Scale ...

33-52: Average
Your Empathy Quotient is: 45

You're no more or less empathetic than the average person. Most women score about 47 and most men score about 42.

Ha ha. AVERAGE is WIN on this quiz, IMO.

Jaguar

Above Average

Your Empathy Quotient is: 53
You're more empathetic than the average person.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your Empathy Quotient is: 62

You're more empathetic than the average person!

higher than 89% of your peers.

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
42. Average.

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
53-63: Above Average

Your Empathy Quotient is: 63

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Your Empathy Quotient is: 30

You're less empathetic than the average person! If you scored around or below 20 you probably have Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism.

Higher than 18% of your peers.

joyrjw

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram

33-52: Average
Your Empathy Quotient is: 48

You're no more or less empathetic than the average person. Most women score about 47 and most men score about 42. Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 48% on Empathy, higher than 57% of your peers.

Within

Permabanned

Your Empathy Quotient is: 16

You scored 16% on Empathy, higher than 5% of your peers.

I don't have any mental illness that I am aware of.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
30- below average.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
I have to say this test was pathetic. Many of the questions weren't about empathy at all, but fitted rather well with the properties usually attributed to extraverted Fe, particularly in the dominant position. I strongly suspect that the test creator was actually using Fe or the personality characteristics associated with Fe users, and working backwards from this, on the assumption that people with these characteristics were most empathic, to the conclusion that the most empathic people would be those who shared those characteristics... even when the characteristics don't relate to empathy at all! Absolutely clueless!

Anyway, for what it's worth (very little) here is my result:

53-63: Above Average
Your Empathy Quotient is: 59

You scored 59% on Empathy, higher than 83% of your peers.

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Your Empathy Quotient is: 18

I don´t suffer from these.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

25. Some of the questions were a little 'off', as they didn't deal with empathy, but... eh. I guess it's alright. I thought I'd be more empathetic. I think the liking animals more than humans was a deciding question. No empathetic person would EVER care about animals more than humans.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
this was a weird test. i got average, it doesn't mean much to me though. irl people come to me when they're upset, for advice and for being boosted up, so i figure i've got to have some kind of greater-than-usual empathy.

anyway, entertaining:

80 said:
You scored the highest possible result, you're the most empathetic a person could ever be! A high number of people with this score are Clairvoyant or even Psychic.

Your result for The Empathy Quotient Scale ... Hello? You suck at taking tests. Maybe you should go back and fill in ALL the answers?!

lulz. CLAIRVOYANT OR EVEN PSYCHIC

Candid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Your Empathy Quotient is: 28

15th percentile.

85% of people who took this test are more empathetic than I am?
I must've overestimated myself. :cry: