• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Empathy Quotient

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A

Verfremdungseffekt

videodrones; questions
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
To think that I actually tried on this one. I answered "slightly agree" for almost all of the "can you tell if someone wants to enter a conversation?" and "can you easily tell what people are feeling and thinking?" questions.
Yeah. I got a 21, having responded similarly. I found myself surprised by how often I replied that, actually, I'm not as oblivious as I thought I was.

But, well. Guess that's not enough!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
NVM If the test would have said you have to jump out of a window you would have build a wall in the window wouldnt you ?

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think some people keep confusing charity for the sake of altruistic goals with benefaction driven by an egoistic need to be respected and well-liked by others.

Just saying.

redsox44344

MBTI Type
ENTP
Your Empathy Quotient is: 26
You're less empathetic than the average person! If you scored around or below 20 you probably have Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism.

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Your result for The Empathy Quotient Scale ...

0-32: Below Average
Your Empathy Quotient is: 7

You're less empathetic than the average person! If you scored around or below 20 you probably have Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism.

I've never been good at Empathy. 7 is pretty low... And about where I expected.

I tie with LunaLuminosity for Lowest Score. Beat that, those of you who aren't slightly misanthropic!!!

And ooh, yeah, helping worms reproduce is Sooooo mean. I mean, they split into two new worms! I'M HELPING THE !#@%ING SPECIES!!!

And just because I like animals far more than humans and I'm not disturbed by the news makes me Sooooooooooooooo Unnatural!!!

(They're probably right.)

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
couldn't be arsed to finish it, but I suspect it is high. The empath to end all empaths. The empathfinder.

oneoutside

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w4
Your Empathy Quotient is: 13

3rd %ile.

I genuinely thought I'd be higher. I thought I did well on the questions.
But I'm glad I'm not the least empathic person here. NT's know no limits, apparently.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
26... not exactly surprising, but there were many aspects to the test that I had very different feelings about.

For example...
The "how do you feel about animals" aspect: I'm a huge softy about animals. I never cry in movies, but in "I Am Legend", I literally bawled in the movie theater.
The "practical joking" aspect: I make a point of never ever EVER doing stuff like that.

But it was the other stuff that was my undoing, I guess.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wow. Old thread, but nice test. I mean, nice to me. Very flattering etc. Didn't remember doing it until now :D

MBTI Type
INFJ
Your Empathy Quotient is: 64
You are very empathetic! A few people who score this high may even be considered Clairsentient.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's hard to believe in such tests that even mention New Age shit like "clairsentience".

(No offense to the poster above, this is not a personal attack.)

lucibelle

MBTI Type
I__P
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Interesting test.

0-32: Below Average

Your Empathy Quotient is: 10

No, I'm pretty sure I don't.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Your Empathy Quotient is: 37
You're no more or less empathetic than the average person. Most women score about 47 and most men score about 42.

Hahahahaha, this is just too funny.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
53-63: Above Average
Your Empathy Quotient is: 61

You're more empathetic than the average person!

Nooooo!!! I'm nice!!! :boohoo:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
33-52: Average
Your Empathy Quotient is: 35

You're no more or less empathetic than the average person. Most women score about 47 and most men score about 42.

27th percentile

Just barely out of aspieville