User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Your Empathy Quotient is: 31 (0-32: Below Average)

If only I slightly preferred humans to animals, I may have been average, I blame the lack of fluffiness most peoples have that puppies have in abundance.

MBTI
    ENTP

33-52: Average

Your Empathy Quotient is: 45
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

MBTI
    fool

Your Empathy Quotient is: 70

MBTI
    INTJ

"You scored 16 on Empathy, higher than 3% of your peers."

"You're less empathetic than the average person! If you scored around or below 20 you probably have Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism."

Okay, wait a minute. My natural empathy is low, but high-functioning autist? No way. - Maybe most other test-takers just aren't comparing themselves to people with superlative use of Fe. Right, that must be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Who says that the winner is the person with the highests score?
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Seriously. I feel like the loser.

It's so limiting in terms of my behavior. I have tons of thoughts and ideas that I just never express.
    Obviously I don't know what I'm missing, but I think I agree that my own end of the spectrum is the preferable one of the two. Solving my own problems is hard enough; automatically internalizing everyone else's doesn't appear to be very rewarding.

I'd like a little more empathy/Fe though. I often struggle to think of the right thing to say - and that's just when I'm conscious that a situation calls for me to size up the emotional state of the other and say something appropriate. (I don't like to contemplate how tactless I must be without knowing it. ) Also, I find my own extreme degree of self-absorption truly unattractive and unlovable, in others as well as in myself. I can only hope that there are others who forgive it more easily.

---

Incidentally, Evan, do you have any tips on how to relieve Fe-laden INFJs of their excessive courtesy, both in general (for their sake) and specifically when dealing with one person (for both our sakes )? Case in point: I'd like to avoid exchanges like the following with my INFJ semi-superior with whom it is necessary that I meet while he is away on paternal leave (as in, my INTJ superior (who is also his quasi-superior) thinks we should do it (and I agree that it would be productive), so I feel that I have to suggest it and that it is then up to the INFJ to do his own personal cost-benefit analysis and refuse if need be):

Quote Originally Posted by Economica
    Let me know if you think it would be a good idea for me to go to (name of the city he lives in which is 35 minutes away by train) one afternoon in March to have coffee at a baby-friendly café and tell you about and solicit your input for (the work).
    Quote Originally Posted by INFJ
    Perhaps I can arrange with a babysitter such that I can go to the office one day when it suits you.
    Sorry for my forwardness in suggesting a visit to (name of city); I was trying to optimize (the work) subject to the constraint of your paternal leave, but I realize now that I was asking too much of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by INFJ
    No reason to be sorry. I wouldn’t mind meeting up in (name of city), but I just thought that it was cumbersome for you to come here and I therefore suggested that I come instead. So if you want to meet up in (name of city) and don’t mind the travel I would be glad to do that.
    It seems we have had a case of mutual accommodation deadlock! I was actually thinking of taking the opportunity to finally visit an old friend who now lives in (name of city), so it would not be too much trouble for me.
    Re-reading the exchange, I still have no idea whether it would be too weird somehow to have me come to his city for him to be able to enjoy the convenience of meeting there. It would be so much easier if I could trust him to just say what he means and mean what he says...! It's not like I'm going to take a refusal to meet during his paternal leave personally.

Your Empathy Quotient is: 60

I did answer yes to "did you used to chop worms in half?" though, hehe.

I didn't like really like people doing it, but the concept of them regrowing is funny.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFP

Your Empathy Quotient is: 43
    You're no more or less empathetic than the average person. Most women score about 47 and most men score about 42.

Sounds about right. I'm definitely not the type to cry often(even if I am moved by little things) and if someone did something that got them in trouble they sure as hell better find another shoulder to cry on.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

64-79: Extremely Empathetic
    Your Empathy Quotient is: 67

You are very empathetic! A few people who score this high may even be considered Clairsentient.

You scored 67 on Empathy, higher than 96% of your peers.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    I

Your Empathy Quotient is: 12

You're less empathetic than the average person! If you scored around or below 20 you probably have Asperger Syndrome or high-functioning autism.

WTF is Asperger Syndrome?

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Your Empathy Quotient is: 60

I did answer yes to "did you used to chop worms in half?" though, hehe.

I didn't like really like people doing it, but the concept of them regrowing is funny.
    I answered no, if the question has been did you ever pull legs off of spiders then I would have said yes lol.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII?