• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lemon's Socionics Test

deleted
Hello everyone.

I posted this in another board quite some time ago. I'm copying it here so everyone can find it more easily.

This is a Socionics test, not an MBTI test. So do some research if you don't know much about Socionics.

Feel free to complain about Socionics.

TypeSorter

Enjoy.

Last edited:
B

beyondaurora

Pretty cool, Lemons. :)

You are the
ISFj

ISFjs are quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of others feelings. Interested in serving others.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You are the
ENTp

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

That works for me.

G

garbage

You are the
ENFj

ENFjs are popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

Can't say I'm surprised, actually

redacted

You are the
INTj

INTjs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

VagrantFarce

You are the
ENTp

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
You are the
ISTp

ISTps are quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
ENFp

ENFps are enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities. vcx

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got ENFp, but there is no way in hell that I'm an E. Probably my intuition being at the top.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
You are the
ENTj

-----------

Lemons, mark down Falcarius as another dinosaur person who should have came out as 'introverted' in their test results; he is more or less a recluse.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
You are the
ENTp

Even with the different definition of extroversion Socionics uses, I'm not an E.

alicia91

This is the second test I've taken recently where I've come out ESTj. What is going on with me? Must be having a split personality problem.:huh:

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got ENFp, but there is no way in hell that I'm an E. Probably my intuition being at the top.

Socionics definition of introvert and extravert is different to MBTI. I basically said the same thing you did till I actually read them and could see I clearly fell on the E side.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Socionics definition of introvert and extravert is different to MBTI. I basically said the same thing you did till I actually read them and could see I clearly fell on the E side.

I never really liked Socionics... I just don't really believe anything on there. I don't like their descriptions or anything. I can't identify with any of it.

deleted
The fact that you have primary Ne makes you an ENxp in socionics. You could be an INxj with an N subtype, but I think that branches into a new theory that hasn't covered much along descriptions.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I never really liked Socionics... I just don't really believe anything on there. I don't like their descriptions or anything. I can't identify with any of it.

I used to say that as well :)

This made me look further, I ignore the VI stuff as irrelevant to me though.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
After having read that I am still an introvert. :thinking: