User Tag List

123 Last

deleted

Thumbs up Lemon's Socionics Test

Hello everyone.

I posted this in another board quite some time ago. I'm copying it here so everyone can find it more easily.

This is a Socionics test, not an MBTI test. So do some research if you don't know much about Socionics.

Feel free to complain about Socionics.

TypeSorter

Enjoy.
    Last edited by 527468; 02-20-2009 at 06:56 AM.

beyondaurora

Pretty cool, Lemons.

You are the
    ISFj

ISFjs are quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of others feelings. Interested in serving others.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

You are the
    ENTp

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

That works for me.

garbage

You are the
    ENFj

ENFjs are popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

Can't say I'm surprised, actually

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

You are the
    INTj

INTjs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

beyondaurora

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    You are the
    INTj
    Evan...INTJ? I don't think so. LOL

You are the
    ENTp

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

MBTI
    I

You are the
    ISTp

ISTps are quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

ENFp

ENFps are enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities. vcx
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I got ENFp, but there is no way in hell that I'm an E. Probably my intuition being at the top.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)