• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lemon's Socionics Test

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTP once again.

This is actually a very good test. Much better than some people give it credit for.

deleted
I come out INTj. I am not an extrovert, but I am close to Socionics version of extrovert.

deleted
As much as you hate Socionics, I thought I'd post this information

And no it's not pronounced "prim-a-ree"

ENp has primary Extroverted Intuition

Extroverted intuition is generally associated with the ability to recognize possibilities, create new opportunities and new beginnings, recognize talent and natural propensities in others, reconcile differing perspectives and viewpoints, rapidly generate ideas, and be led by one's intellectual curiosity and stimulate curiosity in others.

INp has primary Introverted Intuition

Introverted intuition is generally associated with the ability to recognize the unfolding of processes over time (how one event leads to another), have visions of the past and future, develop mental imagery, and see intangible hints of relationships between processes or objects. This can lead to a highly developed imagination and very unique mental world, but it can also result in a great deal of laziness and apparent inactivity. Because the individual gets his/her primary information about the world through imagination, a person with base Introverted Intuition may be able to thrive in situations where data are scarce, or where he/she lacks the usual prerequisite experience.

ESp has primary Extroverted Sensing

Extroverted sensing includes the ability to know how much power, force, or influence is latent or required. Unlike Si, which is about one's subjective sensory experience (how intense or enjoyable it is), Se is about achieving an object of desire. It gives one the ability to influence, bend, and push situations and people in order to achieve such an object, rather than to enjoy the situation one is in.

ISp has primary Introverted Sensing

Introverted sensing is associated with the ability to internalize sensations and to experience them in full detail. Introverted sensing focuses on tangible, direct (because external) connections (because introverted) between processes (because dynamic) happening in one time, i.e. the physical/sensual experience of interactions between objects. This leads to an awareness of internal tangible physical states and how various physical fluctuations or substances are directly transferred between objects, such as motion, temperature, or dirtiness. The awareness of these tangible physical processes consequently leads to an awareness of health, or an optimum balance with one's environment. The individual physical reaction to concrete surroundings is main way we perceive and define aesthetics, comfort, convenience, and pleasure.

ETj has primary Extroverted Logic

Extroverted logic is generally associated with the ability to know how people best work and what things work best for people. Extroverted logic deals with the external activity of objects, the how, what and where of events, activity or work, behaviour, algorithms, movement, and actions.The how, what and where of events would be the external activity of events, activity or work would be the external activity of a machine or individual(s) and algorithms describe the external activity of objects.

ITj has primary Introverted Logic

Introverted logic is generally associated with the ability to recognize logical consistency and correctness, generate and apply classifications and systems, organize systematic and conceptual understanding, see logical connections between things (including logical similarities, differences, and correlations) by means of instinctive feelings of validity, symmetry, and even beauty. It is like common sense, in that it builds on one's expectations of reality, through a somewhat personal (though explicable) understanding of general truths and how they are manifested.

EFj has primary Extroverted Ethics

Extroverted ethics is generally associated with the ability to recognize and convey (i.e. make others experience) passions, moods, and emotional states, generate excitement, liveliness, and feelings, get emotionally involved in activities and emotionally involve others, recognize and describe emotional interaction between people and groups, and build a sense of community and emotional unity.

IFj has primary Introverted Ethics

Introverted ethics is generally associated with the ability to gain an implicit sense of the subjective 'distance' between two people, and make judgments based off of said thing. The individual is very confident in evaluating the ethical or moral qualities, and their consistency, of other people. This makes the individual seem "judgemental" or "self-righteous" to people less so inclined. If he has difficulty in deciding the status of a personal relationship, he will take action to try to reach a conclusion but if that continues to elude him, he will regard the relationship as not worth it.

Link to all this and more

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If you're referring to me, I never said I hate socionics. In fact, I prefer it.

NTs as a temperament, for example, are generally more asocial, and therefore could be more introverted despite cognitively being extroverts.

The problem with typology is that it isn't the person who is an extrovert/introvert, it's the functions.

Negative_

ENTp
same as all the other socionics tests.
perhaps they're onto something.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why prefer?

Because it makes more sense. It's a far more global method of typing. It looks at the vibes that people give off, rather than their individual parts. It's also considerably less biased.

And truthfully, I don't see why socionics is treated as separate while MBTI and Keirsey are referred to interchangeably.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
You are the
ENTp

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Interesting ... agree with some points, not with other bits. Where else can you do another reputable socionics test to compare?

On several tests, I seem to show as Ne dominant.

deleted
Evan...INTJ? :huh: I don't think so. LOL

I'm just curious. Why couldn't he be an INTj? He has primary Ti and Ni in MBTI. That could easily match up with Ti and Ne in Socionics. Ti often gets replaced with Fi for the INTj accounting for ethics as a "role."

I'd just like to know, does this sound like you Evan?

The individual recognizes the existence and importance of personal relationships, so he is usually cautious at first about offending others if he does not know them well. To minimize this risk he adheres somewhat simplistically to the relevant social conventions (e.g. political correctness). However, if taken too far this produces stress, as it inhibits his natural Ti inclination to voice exactly what his thoughts are on a given issue or situation, with the expectation that others will appreciate his straightforwardness, rather than accusing him of being insensitive. This caution gradually disappears as he gets to know people better.

He prefers to develop relationships indirectly with others based on open conversation and common activities, and only reveals his innermost personal feelings to those he has known for a long time. He may become confused and suspicious if they are directly solicited by others.

I just don't know how that applies to me. I don't identify closely with any Socionics function. Ni and Ti are the closest.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
I got ENFp, but there is no way in hell that I'm an E. Probably my intuition being at the top.

Socionics definition of introvert and extravert is different to MBTI. I basically said the same thing you did till I actually read them and could see I clearly fell on the E side.

I never really liked Socionics... I just don't really believe anything on there. I don't like their descriptions or anything. I can't identify with any of it.

I used to say that as well :)

This made me look further, I ignore the VI stuff as irrelevant to me though.

Sadly this only went and confused Falcarius The Dinosaur even more as it made his test results make even harder to comprehend. :wtf:

1111111111111xm4.jpg

44444444444444444444444ga3.jpg

33333333333333333333333bl6.jpg

G

garbage

Well, the socioncs definition of extraversion might be different, but I identify with it even more than I do MBTI's. Weaknesses and doubts are other good sections to look at:

Extraversion:
* mismanaging their inner world; trying to make sense of and find themselves
* overdoing things; wasting energy and spreading themselves too thin
* can become slaves to outside world and lose sense of self from constantly serving external causes
* can become drifty and keep changing their external situation without changing their attitudes and inner world
* often unsure of what ties actually exist between them and others
* often afraid of losing control of their inner world (feelings, reactions to external stimuli)

Introversion:
* handling complex situations involving strangers
* underdoing things in the outside world; avoidance of showing 'too much' initiative
* can disappear into an imaginary world that has little to do with reality
* get stuck more easily in undesirable external situations and may not realize that they can change situation or simply get out rather than endlessly adapting
* often unsure of how they (their traits, skills, etc.) compare to other people
* often afraid of being unnoticed and unneeded in outside world

In any case, some individuals' socionics type might be wildly different than their MBTI type. Me? I'm borderline J/P and, to a lesser extent, T/F on both systems, with intuition off the charts and pretty strong extraversion.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Pretty much the only things different from socionics are the definitions of E/I and P/J.

S/N and T/F definitions come to pretty much the same conclusions, just worded differently.

It's not really testing whether you are E or I, it's whether your functions are E or I.

redacted

I'm just curious. Why couldn't he be an INTj? He has primary Ti and Ni in MBTI. That could easily match up with Ti and Ne in Socionics. Ti often gets replaced with Fi for the INTj accounting for ethics as a "role."

I'd just like to know, does this sound like you Evan?

The individual recognizes the existence and importance of personal relationships, so he is usually cautious at first about offending others if he does not know them well. To minimize this risk he adheres somewhat simplistically to the relevant social conventions (e.g. political correctness). However, if taken too far this produces stress, as it inhibits his natural Ti inclination to voice exactly what his thoughts are on a given issue or situation, with the expectation that others will appreciate his straightforwardness, rather than accusing him of being insensitive. This caution gradually disappears as he gets to know people better.

He prefers to develop relationships indirectly with others based on open conversation and common activities, and only reveals his innermost personal feelings to those he has known for a long time. He may become confused and suspicious if they are directly solicited by others.

I just don't know how that applies to me. I don't identify closely with any Socionics function. Ni and Ti are the closest.

That sounds a lot like me, I guess. It's possible that I would have different types in MBTI and socionics, yeah?

deleted
The "I guess" is a reference to how vaguely worded that description is.

I'm sure you could be any type in Socionics and be a different type in MBTI.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
You are the INTj
INTjs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.
Click here for a detailed description of the INTj.

The wikisocion description of LII female was pretty good.

snegledmaca

You are the
ESTj

ESTjs are practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

Click here for a detailed description of the ESTj.
I'm a bit surprised by the results. As I actually would consider myself a delta ST. Though SLI over LSE. But I'm surprised because most people, people online, tend to see me as having creative Fe, that is, IEI or SEI. With most people typing me as IEI. And tests typing me as introvert and intuitive. Well, introvert, intuitive and thinking. Nearly every test I take, MBTI or socionics, types me as either INTJ or INTP. Not that I think your test is wrong, just curious about it because of this.

Did you take quadra values or the dimensionality of the elements into consideration?

For improvement of your test, if you wish, this test:

Mizami: Registreer jezelf nu!

is similar in nature to yours. I think. It would be worth to look at. IMO.