User Tag List

First 45678 Last

beyondaurora

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    however Sat night I could see some T breaking through you
    That...is...the...sweetest...thing...anyone...has. ..ever...said...about...me. I like you, lemons.

deleted

This socionics website looks interesting. The portraits slightly confuse me. Anyone want to analyze?

Here is a decent test. Trying doing normal mode, and reverse mode, then click profile.

Compared to MBTI, I'd say socionics S is more MBTI J-ish, and socionics N is more MBTI P-ish. It's because socionics P/J is different. A lot of SPs (typically STPs) I know can be more J than me at times (and I think that's how I perceive J as it should be, and not how its defined in MBTI)

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

You are the
    ENTp

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions

Interesting, I've many think to be ENTP before, and I pretty recognize me in the ENTP description (even with default). How can I be sure that I'm ISTP rather ENTP?

Banned

You are the
    INTj

INTjs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

That other test pegged me as an LII.

LII Your result
    LIE These types might also be considered
    ILI
    ILE

E, I...meh, whatev...

MBTI
    infp

You are the
    ISFp

ISFps are quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

Click here for a detailed description of the ISFp.

Huh?

Lol no way, I'm definately an NF.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    I

My result:

You are the
    ESTj

ESTjs are practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

Pretty good, the description sounds a lot like me.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

That was an interesting test, although I got a little bug eyed from those long lists of words. According to this test, I am an ENFJ!

If your type is ENFJ a.k.a. Ethical-Intuitive Extratim "The Actor", you are confident and concrete regarding how excited others are about you, creative and inventive regarding your own beliefs and fantasies, delicate and insecure regarding your physical strength or position of authority, and you wish to have a clear perception and consistency regarding your understanding of how things work.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I got ENFJ... and, for sure, I'm an SP.

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    You are the
    ISFp

ISFps are quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

Click here for a detailed description of the ISFp.

Huh?

I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle and here is my spout. Every time I steam up, I give a shout. Just tip me over and pour me out.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    A socionics NF?

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    I got ENFJ... and, for sure, I'm an SP.
    a socionics SP?

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Interesting, I've many think to be ENTP before, and I pretty recognize me in the ENTP description (even with default). How can I be sure that I'm ISTP rather ENTP?
    Try taking this test.

It only accounts for socionics though.

deleted

You are the
    INTj

INTjs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

I haven't taken my own test in a while. I'll soon be uploading the updated version. I made a lot of useful changes.