ILE These types might also be considered
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

Either I have horrible perception of myself or socionics is broken. Meh

Your result

These types might also be considered

These types are not very likely

You are the

Guess it makes sense. INFj might be my idealistic self.

I got ENTj.

Is Socionics ENTj different from MBTI ENTJ? I did attempt to read this, but yeesh.

4 so/sp

You are the

INFjs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

lol, i got entp. sort of my alter ego in a way, yeah. odd.

how did i turn out to be extroverted?

beeing one of the most introverted people (NiFe or NiTe) , having made conscious choises in the test that reflect what i believe to be extroverted feeling ...

what i have in common with enfp and entp is total understanding of peoples motives or styles in a group setting. that statement is based on proven inter-subjectivity in message boards. i guess that comes with having intuition as first function, no matter what version.

i differ strongly from them, as i put an emphasis on creating a group structure that enables+supports individuality (such ideals are subject to developmental psychology, i was a ethnocentric sk8erboy once ("eveybody needs to fit in by proving his anarchic idealism"), not so much anymore), whereas they are naturally free individuals who are not aware of group structure or just dont care, unless its bad and haunts them.

these are my choices:

Default agent of change

ENTps [....]. They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life.
    i believe that the developmental stage of vision logic or even just the earlier stage of pluralism gets categorically confused with extroverted intuition - in socionics or anywhere.

earlier in life I was rather critical of issues, than promoting solutions,
    because I just saw that insanity of Babylon, but didnt really find a solution.
    so I took conservative paranoid positions, occasionally.

its too ironic, because if you really "want" to confuse stages and directions of the intuitive function, then extroverted intuition would rather look like chaotic nihilistic pluralism, that does not provide a solution to any big picture, but merely minor escape strategies, whereas introverted intuition would discover the vertical structures, that provide order to chaos, that provide the insight and direction for permanent solutions/improvements. vision logic is an "introverted" approach in the sense that it transcends chaos.

again, this looks true if you want to confuse postconformistic stages with intuition. of course its nonsense.
    while any NiFe person will claim that he transcends (or masters) the chaos (on his room's floor), he clearly does not have vision logic yet.

so intp and infp will be bitching (criticizing) in stead of being constructive, because, having the transcending picture of introverted intuition, they know "for a fact" that mere minor escape strategies suck and wont really get us anywhere, if viewed in the big picture, but they don't know it better, either, yet.

btw i had these thoughts for the first time, when i was translating the intuitive functions of into german

Did you change the test, lemons?

I took it again today and got ENTp. When I re-read my answers, I can't possibly see how the E and T came out (it appears at least that I would score rather high on I and F). Interesting that this is the exact opposite of my first result...

filling some space Array UnitOfPopulation's Avatar

ESTj, or LSE.. bah. I guessed my few answers about "practical" made the result. Then again, having some imagination, high capability for the abstract, and my mind always on the long term effects, sensory person's "Imaginary" might in many cases count as my "practical".

Now that's more of a problem with defining "practical" and "abstract", "imaginary" or similar items alltogether. Uh.

Of course I saw where the test was going at, and I could have influenced the test.. but.. hey, it was about testing how the test worked!

Can happen with any scale.

my user title is too shor Array polikujm's Avatar

No I didn't change the test, however Sat night I could see some T breaking through you. Not that I think you're an ENTp. It is clear enough you're unsure. This test is pretty confusing in makeup, but I am not planning on keeping it the same. There will be bloodshed for the sake of theory.