User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lemon's Socionics Test

Well, the socioncs definition of extraversion might be different, but I identify with it even more than I do MBTI's. Weaknesses and doubts are other good sections to look at:

* mismanaging their inner world; trying to make sense of and find themselves
    * overdoing things; wasting energy and spreading themselves too thin
    * can become slaves to outside world and lose sense of self from constantly serving external causes
    * can become drifty and keep changing their external situation without changing their attitudes and inner world
    * often unsure of what ties actually exist between them and others
    * often afraid of losing control of their inner world (feelings, reactions to external stimuli)

* handling complex situations involving strangers
    * underdoing things in the outside world; avoidance of showing 'too much' initiative
    * can disappear into an imaginary world that has little to do with reality
    * get stuck more easily in undesirable external situations and may not realize that they can change situation or simply get out rather than endlessly adapting
    * often unsure of how they (their traits, skills, etc.) compare to other people
    * often afraid of being unnoticed and unneeded in outside world

In any case, some individuals' socionics type might be wildly different than their MBTI type. Me? I'm borderline J/P and, to a lesser extent, T/F on both systems, with intuition off the charts and pretty strong extraversion.

Permabanned Array
    5w6 sp/sx

Pretty much the only things different from socionics are the definitions of E/I and P/J.

S/N and T/F definitions come to pretty much the same conclusions, just worded differently.

It's not really testing whether you are E or I, it's whether your functions are E or I.

4w5 sp/sx

Excellent test.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

I got ENTj on this test.

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    I'm just curious. Why couldn't he be an INTj? He has primary Ti and Ni in MBTI. That could easily match up with Ti and Ne in Socionics. Ti often gets replaced with Fi for the INTj accounting for ethics as a "role."

I'd just like to know, does this sound like you Evan?

The individual recognizes the existence and importance of personal relationships, so he is usually cautious at first about offending others if he does not know them well. To minimize this risk he adheres somewhat simplistically to the relevant social conventions (e.g. political correctness). However, if taken too far this produces stress, as it inhibits his natural Ti inclination to voice exactly what his thoughts are on a given issue or situation, with the expectation that others will appreciate his straightforwardness, rather than accusing him of being insensitive. This caution gradually disappears as he gets to know people better.

He prefers to develop relationships indirectly with others based on open conversation and common activities, and only reveals his innermost personal feelings to those he has known for a long time. He may become confused and suspicious if they are directly solicited by others.

I just don't know how that applies to me. I don't identify closely with any Socionics function. Ni and Ti are the closest.
    That sounds a lot like me, I guess. It's possible that I would have different types in MBTI and socionics, yeah?

my user title is too shor Array polikujm's Avatar

The "I guess" is a reference to how vaguely worded that description is.

I'm sure you could be any type in Socionics and be a different type in MBTI.

Systematic chaos Array Cenomite's Avatar

Got ENTp off this one
    The probability that I was procrastinating when I was typing this post:

P(have big assignment due) = 0.6
    P(posting on TypoC) = 0.2
    P(having big assignment due | posting on TypoC) = 0.7

P(posting on TypoC | having big assignment due) = .......

Eh, I'll finish it later.

You are the INTj
    INTjs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.
    Click here for a detailed description of the INTj.
    The wikisocion description of LII female was pretty good.
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Senior Member Array snegledmaca's Avatar

You are the

ESTjs are practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

Click here for a detailed description of the ESTj.
    I'm a bit surprised by the results. As I actually would consider myself a delta ST. Though SLI over LSE. But I'm surprised because most people, people online, tend to see me as having creative Fe, that is, IEI or SEI. With most people typing me as IEI. And tests typing me as introvert and intuitive. Well, introvert, intuitive and thinking. Nearly every test I take, MBTI or socionics, types me as either INTJ or INTP. Not that I think your test is wrong, just curious about it because of this.

Did you take quadra values or the dimensionality of the elements into consideration?

For improvement of your test, if you wish, this test:

Mizami: Registreer jezelf nu!

is similar in nature to yours. I think. It would be worth to look at. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    This thing called me a SEE