• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lemon's Socionics Test

Snow Turtle

Either I have horrible perception of myself or socionics is broken. Meh

Your result
INFj

These types might also be considered
INTj
ISFj
ENFj

These types are not very likely
ISTj
INFp
ENTj
INTp

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You are the
INFj

INFjs are quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

nanook

a scream in a vortex
lol, i got entp. sort of my alter ego in a way, yeah. odd.

how did i turn out to be extroverted?

beeing one of the most introverted people (NiFe or NiTe) , having made conscious choises in the test that reflect what i believe to be extroverted feeling ...

what i have in common with enfp and entp is total understanding of peoples motives or styles in a group setting. that statement is based on proven inter-subjectivity in message boards. i guess that comes with having intuition as first function, no matter what version.

i differ strongly from them, as i put an emphasis on creating a group structure that enables+supports individuality (such ideals are subject to developmental psychology, i was a ethnocentric sk8erboy once ("eveybody needs to fit in by proving his anarchic idealism"), not so much anymore), whereas they are naturally free individuals who are not aware of group structure or just dont care, unless its bad and haunts them.

these are my choices:

Last edited:

nanook

a scream in a vortex
agent of change

ENTps [....]. They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life.

i believe that the developmental stage of vision logic or even just the earlier stage of pluralism gets categorically confused with extroverted intuition - in socionics or anywhere.

earlier in life I was rather critical of issues, than promoting solutions,
because I just saw that insanity of Babylon, but didnt really find a solution.
so I took conservative paranoid positions, occasionally.

its too ironic, because if you really "want" to confuse stages and directions of the intuitive function, then extroverted intuition would rather look like chaotic nihilistic pluralism, that does not provide a solution to any big picture, but merely minor escape strategies, whereas introverted intuition would discover the vertical structures, that provide order to chaos, that provide the insight and direction for permanent solutions/improvements. vision logic is an "introverted" approach in the sense that it transcends chaos.

again, this looks true if you want to confuse postconformistic stages with intuition. of course its nonsense.
while any NiFe person will claim that he transcends (or masters) the chaos (on his room's floor), he clearly does not have vision logic yet.

so intp and infp will be bitching (criticizing) in stead of being constructive, because, having the transcending picture of introverted intuition, they know "for a fact" that mere minor escape strategies suck and wont really get us anywhere, if viewed in the big picture, but they don't know it better, either, yet.

btw i had these thoughts for the first time, when i was translating the intuitive functions of cognitiveprocesses.com into german

B

beyondaurora

Did you change the test, lemons?

I took it again today and got ENTp. When I re-read my answers, I can't possibly see how the E and T came out (it appears at least that I would score rather high on I and F). Interesting that this is the exact opposite of my first result...

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
ESTj, or LSE.. bah. I guessed my few answers about "practical" made the result. Then again, having some imagination, high capability for the abstract, and my mind always on the long term effects, sensory person's "Imaginary" might in many cases count as my "practical".

Now that's more of a problem with defining "practical" and "abstract", "imaginary" or similar items alltogether. Uh.

Of course I saw where the test was going at, and I could have influenced the test.. but.. hey, it was about testing how the test worked!

Can happen with any scale.

deleted
No I didn't change the test, however Sat night I could see some T breaking through you. Not that I think you're an ENTp. It is clear enough you're unsure. This test is pretty confusing in makeup, but I am not planning on keeping it the same. There will be bloodshed for the sake of theory.

deleted
This socionics website looks interesting. The portraits slightly confuse me. Anyone want to analyze?

Here is a decent test. Trying doing normal mode, and reverse mode, then click profile.

Compared to MBTI, I'd say socionics S is more MBTI J-ish, and socionics N is more MBTI P-ish. It's because socionics P/J is different. A lot of SPs (typically STPs) I know can be more J than me at times (and I think that's how I perceive J as it should be, and not how its defined in MBTI)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You are the
ENTp

ENTps are creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions

Interesting, I've many think to be ENTP before, and I pretty recognize me in the ENTP description (even with default). How can I be sure that I'm ISTP rather ENTP?

juggernaut

Permabanned
You are the
INTj

INTjs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

That other test pegged me as an LII.

LII Your result
LIE These types might also be considered
ILI
ILE

E, I...meh, whatev...

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
You are the
ISFp

ISFps are quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

Click here for a detailed description of the ISFp.

Huh? :shock:

Lol no way, I'm definately an NF.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
My result:

You are the
ESTj

ESTjs are practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

Pretty good, the description sounds a lot like me.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
That was an interesting test, although I got a little bug eyed from those long lists of words. According to this test, I am an ENFJ!

If your type is ENFJ a.k.a. Ethical-Intuitive Extratim "The Actor", you are confident and concrete regarding how excited others are about you, creative and inventive regarding your own beliefs and fantasies, delicate and insecure regarding your physical strength or position of authority, and you wish to have a clear perception and consistency regarding your understanding of how things work.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
I got ENFJ... and, for sure, I'm an SP.
:headphne:

You are the
ISFp

ISFps are quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

Click here for a detailed description of the ISFp.

Huh? :shock:

Lol no way, I'm definately an NF.

deleted

deleted
You are the
INTj

INTjs are independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

I haven't taken my own test in a while. I'll soon be uploading the updated version. I made a lot of useful changes.