• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Are You A Certified Asshole?

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I scored 2. Either I'm not an asshole, or I'm fooling myself. lol.

PuddleRiver

It's always something...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
I scored a 2. I'm not an a**hole, at least not right now. :cheese:

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Your score: 8
5 to 15 “True”: You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Your score: 24

15 or more: You sound like a full-blown certified asshole to me, get help immediately. But, please, don’t come to me for help, as I would rather not meet you.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your Score: 19

15 or more: You sound like a full-blown certified asshole to me, get help immediately. But, please, don’t come to me for help, as I would rather not meet you.

0 to 5 “True”: You don’t sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.

These questions seemed like they were alluding to people of the dark triad rather than just plain assholes.

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
4, probably 5 though.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

5 to 15 “True”: You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.

I guess I'm an uncertified asshole.

á´…eparted

passages

This was all in the context of a workplace. Fair, equal, and kind treatment is HUGE to me. The only people who I can be an asshole to, are those who do not adhere to these values (i.e. anyone with a high score). Luckily I very rarely meet those individuals.

thepink-cloakedninja

Marshmallow Heart
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But I feel like I can be a jerk sometimes. I doubt I deserve a 0. Maybe a 1 or 2 would be more fitting.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
0 to 5 “True”: You don’t sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.

I got 4 (All due to my 3 as I value accomplishment and im not going to hold myself back but I will not fuck anyone over in the process so Im not higher).

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Idk why ppl close to me think I'm an asshole, I'm not even certified. XD

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I got 4:
"0 to 5 'True'. You don't sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself"
I can be competitive but I'd never take satisfaction from seeing others uncomfortable or unhappy because of me ;) I like to make people happy - which leads to some lies and buttering up - but I'm not a jerk...
To be honest I like to think of myself as flawless :gleam:

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Your Score: 4

You don’t sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got a 9.

A certified Asshole ENFP. Lolz.

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My score: 6
You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.