• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The test scores that mean something to you

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I was thinking. This place is full of online tests so entire thing is quite ungainly to look at. So, why wouldn't there be a thread where people can show test result(s) with which they really identify (if that is what they want) Or if they just want to share epic fail of tests, some extreme scores or whatever.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I took an MBTI test one time and I scored ISFJ, I thought that was funny. That was an epic fial.

Also the "Considerate thinker" result from personal DNA (I lost the link sorry) really meant something to me too, because it described me well.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
Agreed on the personal DNA test deal, "Advocating Thinker" described me pretty well. The MBTI also hit it pretty spot on.

No other tests have really done the trick. I have a feeling enneagram is BS

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
No other tests have really done the trick. I have a feeling enneagram is BS

Hehe, I was just agreeing this in a conversation with someone. I'll paste my input for what it's worth.

It seems to have too few categories, the categories are really too simplistic and broad, and the system seems to be based more on numerology than well-founded observation of people's cognitive processes as I believe mbti is. I'm always amazed at how much enneagram is discussed on this site *i.e. at ALL!* A lot of people seem to take it seriously and find it useful for reasons I find hard to fathom. Even for me to try to state my enneagram type (based on previous results) would make it sound like I was trying to count to ten, missing out one or two numbers along the way :devil:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I can agree enneagram is BS. My scores are always all over the place, and I can relate to at least one thing out of every enneagram type.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Nothing is as BS as the untested astrology... I guarantee the person who is so proud of being a Virgo would probably also be equally proud if he/she was an Aries, given the same personality...

redacted

Enneagram is not BS, it's just harder to test than MBTI.

Actually, parts of enneagram are BS, but Magic and I fixed them.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Robin Hood Morality Test was pretty sweet. It opened my eyes a bit.

MBTI Type
INxJ
The Robin Hood Morality Test was pretty sweet. It opened my eyes a bit.

I thought that was interesting too. Not my result so much, but all the other possibilities listed in the answer key.

OP: I think most tests people take here aren't worth much, if anything at all.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
people like the tests that tell them what they want to hear.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
barbados-breathalyzer.jpg

I've never been a fan of breathalyzer tests... :whistling:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
what was your score on that, Halla?

None yet! The fear of being administered one has caused me to pay for cab fare a few times. If I were given one last Thursday night when I went to my friend's bachelor party I'm pretty sure I would've been well over .10. I paid dearly the next day...OUCH! :doh: