• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Following rules or something like that test

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Mostly Compliant
16967758440624444911.jpeg

Congratulations! You scored ###!

You don't like ruffling feathers & making ripples in the water. You respect authority & usually follow the rules. But when something isn't right you have no problem doing what is right. Keep up the good work & you'll have a happy & successful life.

wolfy

awsm
Fighting the system
13507446766249782549.jpeg

OK, while you enjoy breaking rules & challenging authority you still see some importance in laws. Use your common sense & you'll be ok. There is nothing wrong w/ challenging authority when it needs to be...just don't get carried away.

rhinosaur

Just a statistic
MBTI Type
INTP
Mostly Compliant

You don't like ruffling feathers & making ripples in the water. You respect authority & usually follow the rules. But when something isn't right you have no problem doing what is right. Keep up the good work & you'll have a happy & successful life.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
The Brown Noser

7531192215386865194.jpeg

Did you have any fun growing up? It's good to follow the rules but you need to start thinking for yourself. Continue doing what is right, but keep in mind that just because someone is in charge doesn't mean they are always right.

Well... yes.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
Fighting the system

I am very punctual and stuff, but I have zero respect for authority.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Fighting the system
13507446766249782549.jpeg

OK, while you enjoy breaking rules & challenging authority you still see some importance in laws. Use your common sense & you'll be ok. There is nothing wrong w/ challenging authority when it needs to be...just don't get carried away.

Me too. :yes:

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Mostly Compliant

Mostly because it's too much of a bother to disobey.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I honestly thought some of the questions were lame, I mean of course I'm going to stop at a red light, not because the law says it, or because I am obeying anyone, merely because it's safer and I have no desire to die for a dumb reason lol.

I mean that's just common sense, not obediance.

Take away all those questions that are simply common sense, and I am positive I would have come out as a true rebel. :cool:

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I'm pretty counter-culture. Combine that with a need for harmony and a need for connection with others and you've got cognitive dissonance.

How do I deal with that?

I can break any rule that I want to break any time I want. That's what I tell myself. The rest of my rule for myself is that I have to be willing to take whatever consequences that are the result of my rule-breaking.

That simplifies it for me. And it also allows me a sense of personal freedom and integrity.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I can break any rule that I want to break any time I want. That's what I tell myself. The rest of my rule for myself is that I have to be willing to take whatever consequences that are the result of my rule-breaking.

That simplifies it for me. And it also allows me a sense of personal freedom and integrity.

That's a good way to put it. :yes:

deleted
Mostly Compliant
16967758440624444911.jpeg

MBTI Type
INxJ
Mostly compliant

I break lots of other rules, never mentioned in the quiz.

ragashree

Reason vs Being
MBTI Type
Mine
Enneagram
1w9
Fighting the system

Probably accurate, but I'm surprised I got this score, given the vacuousness of several of the questions, as a few people have mentioned already. Who the hell drives through a red light for no good reason, except a psychopath? I think things like never bothering to turn up for school when I was young may have helped me though :devil:

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
Fighting the system

Arthur Schopenhauer

What is, is.
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Mostly Compliant

There is partial truth to this. The only reason I don't do as I wish is because there are consequences that come along with those actions. Having said that, those consequences are the only thing keeping me from disregarding authority entirely. I have no respect for rules or those in power, and I see imposed rules as rules to a game; you can cheat or play by them in a dirty way, so long as you benefit from it.

Stolen cookies anyone? They're fresh.

Edit: I also found some of these questions odd...

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
Fighting the system

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
You scored 27% on prudepoints, higher than 6% of your peers.

KDude

Fighting the system