User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I'm pretty counter-culture. Combine that with a need for harmony and a need for connection with others and you've got cognitive dissonance.

How do I deal with that?

I can break any rule that I want to break any time I want. That's what I tell myself. The rest of my rule for myself is that I have to be willing to take whatever consequences that are the result of my rule-breaking.

That simplifies it for me. And it also allows me a sense of personal freedom and integrity.
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    infp

Quote Originally Posted by Anja View Post

I can break any rule that I want to break any time I want. That's what I tell myself. The rest of my rule for myself is that I have to be willing to take whatever consequences that are the result of my rule-breaking.

That simplifies it for me. And it also allows me a sense of personal freedom and integrity.
    That's a good way to put it.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

deleted

Mostly Compliant

Congratulations! You scored ###!

You don't like ruffling feathers & making ripples in the water. You respect authority & usually follow the rules. But when something isn't right you have no problem doing what is right. Keep up the good work & you'll have a happy & successful life.

MBTI
    INxJ

Mostly compliant

I break lots of other rules, never mentioned in the quiz.

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Fighting the system

OK, while you enjoy breaking rules & challenging authority you still see some importance in laws. Use your common sense & you'll be ok. There is nothing wrong w/ challenging authority when it needs to be...just don't get carried away.
    Probably accurate, but I'm surprised I got this score, given the vacuousness of several of the questions, as a few people have mentioned already. Who the hell drives through a red light for no good reason, except a psychopath? I think things like never bothering to turn up for school when I was young may have helped me though
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTJ

Fighting the system

OK, while you enjoy breaking rules & challenging authority you still see some importance in laws. Use your common sense & you'll be ok. There is nothing wrong w/ challenging authority when it needs to be...just don't get carried away.
    To see a world in a grain of sand,
    And a heaven in a wild flower,
    Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
    And eternity in an hour

~William Blake

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
    ~Albert Einstein

Phantonym

Mostly compliant.

What is, is. Arthur Schopenhauer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INTj

Mostly Compliant

You don't like ruffling feathers & making ripples in the water. You respect authority & usually follow the rules. But when something isn't right you have no problem doing what is right. Keep up the good work & you'll have a happy & successful life.
    There is partial truth to this. The only reason I don't do as I wish is because there are consequences that come along with those actions. Having said that, those consequences are the only thing keeping me from disregarding authority entirely. I have no respect for rules or those in power, and I see imposed rules as rules to a game; you can cheat or play by them in a dirty way, so long as you benefit from it.

Stolen cookies anyone? They're fresh.

Edit: I also found some of these questions odd...
    INTJ | 5w4 - Sp/Sx/So | 5-4-(9/1) | RLoEI | Melancholic-Choleric | Johari & Nohari

This will not end well...
    But it will at least be poetic, I suppose...

Hmm... But what if it does end well?
    Then I suppose it will be a different sort of poetry, a preferable sort...
    A sort I could become accustomed to...

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Fighting the system

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
    You scored 27% on prudepoints, higher than 6% of your peers.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Fighting the system