• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Superheroes!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I could never get around the fact that had society ever wanted to get rid of Batman, they just had to put a satellite on him and find his cave. From there I'm sure they could extrapolate, and set some traps. Any superhero that can be felled by a man with a sniper rifle is not a superhero.

I don't care much for the superpowers but the satellite tracking has always bothered me. The guy is ALWAYS saving someone or preventing evil schemes so it's not like they'd have to set up an emergency 'find the bat' gameplan.
Plus just watch tv, a guy hijacks a car, 10 minutes later there are 3 helicopters above him.

wolfy

awsm
I don't care much for the superpowers but the satellite tracking has always bothered me. The guy is ALWAYS saving someone or preventing evil schemes so it's not like they'd have to set up an emergency 'find the bat' gameplan.
Plus just watch tv, a guy hijacks a car, 10 minutes later there are 3 helicopters above him.

You are missing the point. He has the skills and know how. He is on top of the game.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
You are missing the point. He has the skills and know how. He is on top of the game.

Superman could learn those skills and know how. Have you ever seen how fast he reads? Face it. Batman is a hack.

wolfy

awsm
Superman could learn those skills and know how. Have you ever seen how fast he reads? Face it. Batman is a hack.

That's funny. :yes:

Superman cries himself to sleep at night wishing he could go home. :D
Face it. Superman is a psychological weakling.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
That's funny. :yes:

Superman cries himself to sleep at night wishing he could go home. :D
Face it. Superman is a psychological weakling.

He does? I was under the impression he was the last of an extinct species, spared by his father to live among humans. He channels that loneliness and pain into complete devotion to protecting those around him, because he can.

Batman is most likely the one who falls asleep crying at night, as his parents were murdered in front of him, and he repressed it and takes it out on criminals. He has the tools to get over it and live a healthy life, and create new relationships to fulfill him and improve his life, but he holds on to the rage and pain that he identifies himself with, and is generally self destructive.

wolfy

awsm
He does? I was under the impression he was the last of an extinct species, spared by his father to live among humans. He channels that loneliness and pain into complete devotion to protecting those around him, because he can.

Batman is most likely the one who falls asleep crying at night, as his parents were murdered in front of him, and he repressed it and takes it out on criminals. He has the tools to get over it and live a healthy life, and create new relationships to fulfill him and improve his life, but he holds on to the rage and pain that he identifies himself with, and is generally self destructive.

OK You win. Superman is cool too.

G

Ginkgo

spiderman.jpg

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I'm Professor X.

Vasilisa

Symbolic Herald
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
YOU ARE SPIDERMAN
Name: Peter Parker
Affiliation: None
Origin: New York
First appearance: Amazing Fantasy, 15 Aug. 1962

Wolfie

MBTI Type
xNxx
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so
Ick I got Superman.

I wanted to get the Hulk!!! I demand a re-test!!!

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
hulk.jpg

Name: Robert Bruce Banner
Affiliation: None
Origin: Dayton, Ohio (USA)