• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Superheroes!

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
What you talkin about Willis?

Superman is the best, anyone try and diss my future husband best get ready for some lazer vision ass burning. :yes:

He wears a speedo on top of his pants and he's just too powerful to be cool :(
Plus, he's naive if he thinks those glasses are disguise enough.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
He wears a speedo on top of his pants and he's just too powerful to be cool :(
Plus, he's naive if he thinks those glasses are disguise enough.

Overlooking that one fatal fashion mistake, he is the greatest superhero to ever be thought up, and the glasses are sexy. ;)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Name: Otto Octavius
Affiliation: None
Origin: New York
First appearance: Amazing Spider-Man #3 (1963)

and yes, superman is SUCH a retard
:D

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
picture.php

I stand for truth, justice, and the american way. Superman is the best hero ever. No one else compares, sorry.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
na seriously, I've thought the guy is a boring tard as far as a I can remember.

wolfy

awsm
I wish I had my pics of me in my batman costume as a kid ready. I sprained my leg jumping out of the window. My vote for greatest superhero goes to Batman.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I wish I had my pics of me in my batman costume as a kid ready. I sprained my leg jumping out of the window. My vote for greatest superhero goes to Batman.

He doesn't even have powers. He's just super rich. That's not a power.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I hesited about one question: got spiderman when retaking it.
So I'm one guy and one of its archenemesis.

the black spiderman perhaps ?

Keep lying to yourself kiddo ;)

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I could never get around the fact that had society ever wanted to get rid of Batman, they just had to put a satellite on him and find his cave. From there I'm sure they could extrapolate, and set some traps. Any superhero that can be felled by a man with a sniper rifle is not a superhero.

wolfy

awsm
There's no way that goody two shoes Superman could beat Batman

batman_vs_superman.jpg

He was born with his powers. What kind of role model is that for young men all over the globe?